IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

Wish he was still with us.We have gone shit sideways since he left.Faaaark.

TBH you (fans) wanted it that way.

................................................................................................................

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH you (fans) wanted it that way.

I know,I know.Fuck.

United won the derby 4-2 , against City to go further in third . They were awesome , Young , Mata , Fellaini and the rest was fantastic . Chelsea just scrapped three points at dying minutes to go nearer to the title . Beating unlucky QPR 0-1.

Liverpool kept their Champion League place alive with a 2-0 win against Newcastle who has their player send off late in the match , it is 26 years Anniversary of Hillsborough disaster . A fine tribute to the memory with a three point win .

image.jpg

Fucking Scousers.

Fucking Scousers.

hope we fuck the scousers over Sunday. Just got my ticket loving it 555

Liverpool fc.jpg

:Whistle:  :D  :P  :Dance1:

Hope we pour more misery on the villains on Sunday. Actually although we have been a bit shit this year it staggers me that we are some faint hope of making the top 4 and a chance at a cup final. Just goes to show how awful the general standard of English football is at the moment. Cue a mass of foreign players coming to a club near you in the summer and loads of journos bemoaning that not enough english brumbies are getting a run. 

Not a peayer of a top 4 finish but you might get beat by arsenal in the final. I'm more interested in staying up than winning the cup. But I'm gonna have 1 hell of a piss up Sunday already booked Monday off work!!! Utv

Chelsea have won it IMO.

Arsenal are 2 players short of being the business.

Man City need to be freshened up & many players this season have not turned up.

Hope Burnley stay up & its the biggest fight ever down at the bottom.

Alan Pardew has been amazing at Crystal Palace.

Liverpool are not to bad but many of Rogers signings are looking below par.

The spurs manager will have a clear out & pick some new players for next season.

Just found this thread great stuff.

:NiceThread1:

:Wassup1:

Chelsea have won it IMO.

The spurs manager will have a clear out & pick some new players for next season.

Thanks , what about United ??? :)

Utd lost to Chelsea 0-1 despite being the dominant team, pity!!. Everton, Leicester, Stoke & Albion won their games as well.

................................................................................................................

Chelsea have won it IMO.

The main problem at Spurs is that the Head Coach isn't allowed the to choose the players they buy! They are bought by others and he is expected to get on with it. It's always the Coach that gets the sack, though, and not the others. The club would be better off with a new Chairman.

Can't see Pellegrini being at City next season. Owners aren't very patient. Players have let him down of late.

No contest for title now.

Getting very tight at the bottom. When you look at the fixtures it's difficult to see Hull or Sunderland getting many points. Always surprises towards the end of the season though!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Chelsea lead by ten point , with 5 matches to go for the title . Best United 1-0 , but United had 70 % possession of the ball . United obviously missed Carrick badly , his passes would have unlocked their defence during the match .

image.jpg

Thanks , what about United ??? :)

Newcastle have great fans but a Club owner that is not a fan & you can see he is there main problem at this time.

Newcastle have great fans but a Club owner that is not a fan & you can see he is there main problem at this time.

Some of my favorite footballing days out were going to watch Liverpool vs Newcastle games in the 80's, passionate, great fans the geordies, second to none, I feel for them, Ashley is an asshole the way he treats the club and it's fans.

Villa deserved their win in the semi's, maybe Rodgers should let someone else pick his signings during the next transfer period,

Premiership back on tomorrow , could be many twist and turns for the top five and the relegation battle .

Saturday 25th April

Southampton Vs Spurs 12.45 pm

Burnely Vs Leicester. 3pm

Newcastle Vs Swansea 3pm

QPR Vs West Ham. 3pm

Stoke Vs Sunderland. 3pm

Crystal Palace Vs Hull 3pm

West Brom Vs Liverpool 3pm

Manchester City Vs Aston Villa 5.30pm

Sunday 26 th April

Everton Vs Manchester United. 1.30 pm

Arsenal Vs Chelsea. 4 pm

Southampton , Spurs and Liverpool only got a draw that gives the Manchester duo a breathing space who are yet to play until 5.30 this evening and 1.30 pm tomorrow . They can afford to lose two matches out of five to guarantee a place in the top four .

Leicester and Hull got the important three points to escape from the relegation zone .

City did manage to win in the end, undeserving if I may add. If Chelsea beat the Gunners 2moro then Utd can go second with a win.

Well done to Watford for joining the elite,hard part is staying there.

Up the hornets,amazing achievement for the small town that Watford is

Well they`ve been there before and played in Europe too,first time i went to vicarage road was when they were in their prime,early to mid eighties,a league cup tie 2-2.

A nice goal similar to Giggsy famous goal against Arsenal in FA cup , the you tube below , Tarek Elrich scoring goal in Australian League for Adelaide .

http://youtu.be/2DYV9Gm1Huk

Was it Watford that dumped Chelsea out of the FA cup this season?

Archived