IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United hopes for a third place was dashed by a Walcott goal in 83 minutes , Herrera scored a opening goal at the first half . Young was again a man of the match , he had been man of the match a good few times for United this season , United will have to play in the play offs for the Champion League 2015/16 place in September . Sunderland playing Arsenal on Wednesday , Arsenal probably rest some star players after all .. City won away to Swansea 4-2 ,

I still can't conceive how Newcastle is in the position they are in.

1 point from 9 games.Tragic.

The whole club is one big joke. Terrible owner, useless manager and crap players. To make things worse they're always a defeat away from a crisis because the Geordies think the club should be successful because they won the Fa cup in the 50s.

I don't feel sorry for the fans as they forced out Pardew and got what they deserved. If he was still manager they would have avoided possible relegation.

The way he was treated was terrible. Did they really think that sacking Pardew would result in a top level manager being hired? They are deluded.

Haha Chelsea got hammered tonight in a dead rubber, should have been down to 8 men actually. Looked inconsequential in the manner Jose was fooling around with Pulis, already in holiday mode.

................................................................................................................

Crunch game for Sunderland tonight, win will stave off relegation, loss will make things easier for local rivals Newcastle. Arsenal sitting pretty in third, their motivation quotient will be questioned though.

................................................................................................................

Sunderland is safe in the premiership , a point is enough for them . They had Costel Pantilimon to thank for , made few super saves , Arsenal had 28 shot on goal . Now it is Newcastle and Hull left for the relegation battle , Newcastle must win to make sure , they can't afford to look for a draw because that will not be enough to stay up if Hull wins at Home to United , Newcastle is 36 points to Hull 34 but Hull have better goal difference with -17 to Newcastle -25 , two matches probably the pick of the matches on Sunday . The top four will have no effect on places if any results occurs.

Fuck.

The whole club is one big joke. Terrible owner, useless manager and crap players. To make things worse they're always a defeat away from a crisis because the Geordies think the club should be successful because they won the Fa cup in the 50s.

I think thats harsh. Most Geordies I meet have pretty realistic expectations. They know they don't have the income of the big 4 or even Liverpool or Spurs but think a top ten finish is a reasonable expectation with the odd season having a go for Europa. A club that is ranked in the top 20 in the world for income surely should never be in a relegation scrap. 

As a Liverpool fan this season can't come to an end quick enough. How we are fifth considering how crap we have been is mind boggling 

Like to see Newcastle go down today

If it gets rid of Ashley probably many of their supporters would consider it a price worth paying.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Strange Premiership endings today , most important match comes from Hull Vs United and Newcastle Vs West Ham . Not sure if Liverpool or Spurs want to win today , I think Southampton wanted the fifth place more than Liverpool and Spurs . It is now known that every clubs involved in the Europa league will have a bad season in the Premiership , Nowadays , the big clubs are considering to avoid the fifth place .

I wouldn't.

Boooom baby.1-0 at home.

Finally looks like we're safe for this year. 2-0 and not much longer to go.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Nice to see old one stone get the second one.

Sorry to Hull supporters.We should never have been in the situation anyway.

And we finish above the Mackems.Nice.

Strange Premiership endings today , most important match comes from Hull Vs United and Newcastle Vs West Ham . Not sure if Liverpool or Spurs want to win today , I think Southampton wanted the fifth place more than Liverpool and Spurs . It is now known that every clubs involved in the Europa league will have a bad season in the Premiership , Nowadays , the big clubs are considering to avoid the fifth place .

Well, EPL for 2014-15 finally ended with Hull, Burnley & QPR going down, Utd finish 4th UCL spot & Spurs pip Liverpool to 5th spot. Don't think its a bad season for Spurs, the top four is very difficult to break into at the moment, finishing 5th & runners up in a cup is good season despite playing Europa. Liverpool lost 1-6, Rodgers will be lucky to survive the axe. 

Hard luck to Hull City who will join QPR and Burnley to the Championship League 2015/16 , wish em a best of luck there . Welcome Bournemouth ,Watford and either Norwich or Middleboro joining the Premiership 2015/16 . Newcastle must be relieved to stay up with a win over West Ham who will not have Big Sam for new season , they will not renew his contract . Liverpool crashed to a heavy defeat to Stoke 6-1 , Spurs secured their fifth place and a Europa League 2015/16 outing. Many congratulation to Chelsea , many critics called them a boring football team , but they won fair and square . All the best Jocky .

Another match today which is not premier league, BUT.

The winner gets to play in the Premier league next year.

Who will join Watford and Bournemouth next year in the Premier league. Norwich or Middlesbrough.

If Norwich wins it means they would bounce straight back up after relegation last season. Middlesbrough have not played in the Premier league since 2008/09.

Middlesbrough managed to beat Norwich twice this season. First game 4-0 second game 0-1. So Norwich will not only want to win to get in the Premier league but also get some revenge.

The last game which ended in 0-1 statistics don't lie. Ballpossession for Norwich 70%, attempts on goal 20.

Norwich dominated the game but lost after some sloppy defending in the start of the game.

Me myself hope Norwich will win, have always had a softspot for Norwich. It will prove to be an exciting game i think!

The richest game in football will be more lucrative than ever when Norwich City and Middlesbrough battle not just for their share of the current Premier League television deal but a slice of the even bigger contract that starts next year.

The minimum £120 million windfall quoted as being on offer to the winners of the Championship play-off final should prove to be a conservative estimate once the Premier League finishes selling its global broadcast rights for seasons 2016-19. 

Come on you Canaries! :D

15 minutes played and Norwich leads 2-0. Not something i expected. Will be almost impossible for Middlesbrough to come back from this.

15 minutes played and Norwich leads 2-0. Not something i expected. Will be almost impossible for Middlesbrough to come back from this.

My tenant in my condo who is from Norwich will be over the moon , :) that is why I wanted them to win to have a happy tenant , 5555 .

Not impressed with the prem this season, Chelsea deserved to win it but the rest were very average. Our showing in the champions lge was poor and if teams don't start taking the Europa lge more seriously we could end up losing our 4th place qualifier  .Last season Liverpool scored over a hundred goals and this season scored only 52 and finished with a goal difference of 4, spurs finished one place above Liverpool in fifth with a goal difference of 5 which is poor stuff really. United finished 4th with the most expensively assembled squad in English football history and had their goalie to thank for that, he will be missed if he goes. City and Arsenal looked good at times but struggled for any consistency. Good season for Southampton, Stoke and Swansea   Roll on August hopefully next season will be better. 

Anyone know who qualified for the Europa League through the Fair Play League? Liverpool were top in the last table I can find, four games ago, but they are in already with West Ham and Everton pretty close together just behind.

Norwich defeat Middlesbrough 2-0 very well deserved. I am very pleased!

Good to see Norwich back in the best competition of the world!

Archived