IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

Norwich has finally made it , thanks to Alex Neil who came down from Hamilton late last year to manage Norwich and turned them to a winning team .

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

70 odd days remain for the 2015-16 season to start, due to Euros EPL kicks off a week earlier. All the focus for the chasing pack is now on the transfer market & with big revenues coming in from next year this transfer season should be fun. Get in Bale, Ronaldo & Suarez I say. Messi can stay in Barca.

me.jpg

................................................................................................................

70 odd days remain for the 2015-16 season to start, due to Euros EPL kicks off a week earlier. All the focus for the chasing pack is now on the transfer market & with big revenues coming in from next year this transfer season should be fun. Get in Bale, Ronaldo & Suarez I say. Messi can stay in Barca.

attachicon.gifme.jpg

Have a guts feeling that Ronaldo want to move to Premiership because he doesn't like a possible new manager of Real Madrid , Raffle Benitez . City , Chelsea and United are the only ones that can afford his wages .

Have a guts feeling that Ronaldo want to move to Premiership because he doesn't like a possible new manager of Real Madrid , Raffle Benitez . City , Chelsea and United are the only ones that can afford his wages .

He is 30 years old and a very high transfer fee + his wage demands and probable contract duration would make him a vanity buy.

Maybe he would be fantastic or maybe he would be a sulky pain in the arse and disruptive to any team who didnt pass every ball to him when he demanded it.

On a cost v benefit basis I can only see MCFC stumping up for him for very short term gain and fuck the cost.

I will may re read this in 5 or 6 years time and look at him as the bargain of the century, but probably not.

They don't kick the shit out of him in Spain, he plays only against a small number of teams that actually have any chance of winning so scores loads of goals and is guaranteed Champions League football every season + the weathers better, not as much press intrusion etc etc etc.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Was watching Seville winning the Europa Cup for fourth time in ten years , really likes Bacca from Columbia , I think he will be the hot property for big clubs in Europe and the premership .

Wouldn't mind seeing Holloway on Tyne side for next season.Might be able to get the Frenchies fired up.

What do you guys think?

Not going to get much else.Klopp is a no show.

Wouldn't mind seeing Holloway on Tyne side for next season.Might be able to get the Frenchies fired up.

What do you guys think?

Not going to get much else.Klopp is a no show.

Steve McClaren springs to my mind ... Such sacked from Derby County , he got good long CVs .

West Ham are in the Europa League as they finished top of the Fair Play League.

The new manager (Bilic?) won't have much time to sort his squad out as they'll have to play the qualifier in early July. They'll need to be careful not to get dragged into the relegation fight. Each of Sam's previous clubs have struggled when he's left.

Sunderland looking for another new manager once again, I wonder if they'll make another wrong choice!

Closer to home for me, Swansea have to rearrange their Summer tour after the Dallas tournament they were going to got cancelled. Fans who had booked to go not happy!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

West Ham have appointed Bilic as new manager. According to the Telegraph a few others turned them down:

West Ham have picked Slaven Bilic as their new manager after a long and protracted search for Sam Allardyce's replacement.

Allardyce left Upton Park at the end of the season when his contract was not renewed, and Bilic was one of many to be interviewed about the vacancy.

The likes of Marcelo Bielsa, Rafael Benitez, Jurgen Klopp, Carlo Ancelotti and Unai Emery were all said to have been considered, but all rejected the job.

Bilic has coached at international level with Croatia and also in Europe with Besiktas as well as at Lokomotiv Moscow.

And his appointment should go down well with supporters, having become a cult hero during a brief spell at Upton Park in the 1996/97 season.

West Ham are thought to have handed Bilic a three-year contract worth up to £3 million-a-year on the basis he agreed to a relegation clause.

The clause means the Croat can be sacked without receiving a penny in compensation if West Ham are relegated from the Premier League.

West Ham have appointed Bilic as new manager. According to the Telegraph a few others turned them down:

West Ham have picked Slaven Bilic as their new manager after a long and protracted search for Sam Allardyce's replacement.

Allardyce left Upton Park at the end of the season when his contract was not renewed, and Bilic was one of many to be interviewed about the vacancy.

The likes of Marcelo Bielsa, Rafael Benitez, Jurgen Klopp, Carlo Ancelotti and Unai Emery were all said to have been considered, but all rejected the job.

Bilic has coached at international level with Croatia and also in Europe with Besiktas as well as at Lokomotiv Moscow.

And his appointment should go down well with supporters, having become a cult hero during a brief spell at Upton Park in the 1996/97 season.

West Ham are thought to have handed Bilic a three-year contract worth up to £3 million-a-year on the basis he agreed to a relegation clause.

The clause means the Croat can be sacked without receiving a penny in compensation if West Ham are relegated from the Premier League.

I think he will do well for the Hammers , he will have a crowd behind him unlike others ... He have brains for the job , no doubt .

It won't be easy though. Bolton, Newcastle and Blackburn all declined when Allardyce left. Add to that the Hammers playing in the Europa League next season and it could well be a relegation fight!

Newcastle have sacked John Carver despite telling him earlier in the season that he would have a role at the club next season. Steve Stone also sacked.

I guess Steve McClaren didn't want either of them as part of his management team.

Elsewhere, strong indication that Aston Villa will be sold soon. Don't know who the buyer is but Lerner meant to be in negotiations with only one. Could that lead to another change of manager?

Newcastle have sacked John Carver despite telling him earlier in the season that he would have a role at the club next season. Steve Stone also sacked.

I guess Steve McClaren didn't want either of them as part of his management team.

Elsewhere, strong indication that Aston Villa will be sold soon. Don't know who the buyer is but Lerner meant to be in negotiations with only one. Could that lead to another change of manager?

More likely he had no say in it. other than to say "Yes boss"

As for Villa, I just hope Sherwood is safe, he could be great but must be given both time and resources + the freedom he craves that was denied at Spurs.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

I met Pep Guardiola once,actually walked with him for about 2 hours at a Golf Tournemant.

I said "geez Pep,we would love you in Newcastle",obviously joking.

His reply was "would love to go to Newcastle,but unfortunately,there isn't anywhere nice to live".lolololol.

Archived