Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

Was it Watford that dumped Chelsea out of the FA cup this season?

No , it was Bradford that knocked Chelsea out of FA last January, 4-2 .

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along with Watford which other team you want to win promotion, for me it would be Middlesboro & Bolton (unlikely).

................................................................................................................

Along with Watford which other team you want to win promotion, for me it would be Middlesboro & Bolton (unlikely).

Norwich for me , come on the canaries ... :)

Well, Leicester did put up a fight but ultimately Chelsea's quality shone through. They could be the champs by Sunday.

................................................................................................................

what you guys think of the Performance of english Teams in the

Champions league in the past years?

Compared to the amount of big Teams with big Money they

did not do so well I think.

Any reasons?

Any reasons?

Apart from Chelsea they haven`t been good enough.Man utd arnt what they were and may never get back to how they were a few years ago,Arsenal although a good side are fragile,same Man city,Liverpool are gone, never to be the force they once were,Chelsea are the best of the bunch but they were found wanting this time.Things go in cycles.Italian teams were the ones to beat at one time,Spanish,English,German,all have their day in the sun.

Any reasons?

The EPL is definitely the most competitive league in Europe & possibly the best league, however individual teams are not at par with the no 1 or 2 team in other leagues, hence the supremacy of Real, Bayern or Barca for the last 4-5 years, the same happens in Europa cup as well.

Chelsea only need a win on Sunday to become a Premiership Champions , a lot of critics saying that Chelsea is playing a boring football , parked the double decker bus , blah blah , but they deserved the title by winning matches no matter how ugly they played . Man United getting a lot of injured players on the wrong time of the campaign , they have to win two matches out of four to make sure of the qualification in the Champion League .

Saturday 2nd May

Leicester Vs Newcastle 12.45

Swansea Vs Stoke. 3 pm

Liverpool. Vs QPR. 3pm

Sunderland Vs Southampton. 3 pm

West Ham. Vs Burnley. 3pm

Aston Villa. Vs. Everton. 3pm

Man Utd. Vs. West Brom. 5.30pm

Sunday. 3rd May

Chelsea. Vs. Crystal Palace. 1.30pm

Spurs. Vs. Man City. 4pm

Monday 4th May

Hull. Vs Arsenal. 8pm

We gotta beat or draw Leicester,and should be ok.But what a fucking debacle it's become.

Fuck,fuck,fuck and fuck.

Bring back Shearer.....at striker.

Fuck,fuck,fuck and fuck.

You would not have thought it just 5 or 6 weeks ago but Newcastle could be the surprise regulation candidates in place of "Sunderland" :Oops5:

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

You would not have thought it just 5 or 6 weeks ago but Newcastle could be the surprise regulation candidates in place of "Sunderland" :Oops5:

Yes,I am well aware of that.Thanks ever so much.Mackems need to lose to Southampton.Watching now.

Fuck,fuck,fuck and fuck.

What a damn mess. I'm hoping Sunderland don't get much out of their next 3 games.

Edit: And the bastards score one just as I was typing this.

Leicester won the important three points to move away from relegation zone by beating off form Newcastle . QPR Rio Ferdindad's wife died of cancer today , fair play to Steven Gerard of Liverpool presenting the wreath to Joey Barton of QPR for Rio's wife on behalf of Liverpool FC .

image.jpg

What a damn mess. I'm hoping Sunderland don't get much out of their next 3 games.

Edit: And the bastards score one just as I was typing this.

And give a soft one up at the other end.

Aston Villa won at home to Everton but still in danger in relegation zone , Sunderland won too , beating Southampton . Liverpool won at last minute with Gerarrd Goal to give themselves a hope for fourth place .

Aston Villa won at home to Everton but still in danger in relegation zone , Sunderland won too , beating Southampton . Liverpool won at last minute with Gerarrd Goal to give themselves a hope for fourth place .

Just as well for the neutrals as with the top being more or less decided already the relegation battle should go to the last day of the season.

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

West Brom got a very precious three points at Old Trafford with a 1-0 win against Manchester United who had their penalty missed by Van Persie . Spurs and Liverpool now have a chance to clinch the fourth place for champion League .

Congratulations to Chelsea ! Winners of Premiership 2014/15 ... Well done .

image.jpg

So we have the run in now and it's the bottom that counts.

Villa are playing well and should stay safe.image.jpg

Newcastle are fucking terrible but have a nice run left.Just one win out of three will do.image.jpg

Leicester have a great run in and look good.image.jpg

You have to think the Mackems are in tough.Unless Chelsea or Man U take pity on them.image.jpg

Hull v Burnley is huge I'm thinking.image.jpg

Newcastles goal difference is worse than all below them,and a tie by Hull or Sunderland and no wins or ties for Newcastle means they are down.

Which would make me very angry.

Skalliwag .... I will be more angrier than you if United lost out the champion league place... :)

The Newcastle stand-in manager has made some serious allegations about the spirit & integrity of them players, could go out of hand before the season ends. 

Arsenal won away to Hull 3-1 with goals from Sanchez . Guaranteed a place in the champion League , they will need another win to go To Champion League automatically instead of a play off if in fourth place. Hull not out of danger yet from relegation , will have to get more points to stay in the Premiership 2015/16 , playing at home to Burnley , away to Spurs and finally at home to Man United.

Arsenal is currently on a winning run

I am a big fan. They always Play beautiful Football.

They should have made it past Monaco in the Champions league

Sunderland fought hard to gain three points at Goodison Park to get out of Relagation zone , will have to fight hard again to steer away from the danger zone , Leicester has a unbelievable run of six wins out of seven with a win over Southampton , very good chance to stay up . United finally stopped the losing run of three matches with a win over Crystal Palace . They are waiting for the result of Chelsea Vs Liverpool to see if they have to get another point to guarantee the Champion League qualification . Chelsea had a four rest days before today's match , Liverpool probably taking advantage of that .

Archived