IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

Haha two costly mistakes in consecutive seasons, but Utd would have won anyway.

Last Sunday was a bad day for Liverpool.  They lost to Man Utd.  Gerrard got sent off for stamping on a player leg.  And it looks like strtel will now miss 3 games for stamping on Utd's goalkeeper.  Unfortunatly a bad day at the office for Liverpool

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last Sunday was a bad day for Liverpool.  They lost to Man Utd.  Gerrard got sent off for stamping on a player leg.  And it looks like strtel will now miss 3 games for stamping on Utd's goalkeeper.  Unfortunatly a bad day at the office for Liverpool

A bad day at the office, they are both a disgrace to football and should get 6 to 10 game bans for stamping.

I think it is ridiculous that it is a 6 or 7 game ban for spitting and just 3 for stamping on a player. imho

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

A bad day at the office, they are both a disgrace to football and should get 6 to 10 game bans for stamping.

I think it is ridiculous that it is a 6 or 7 game ban for spitting and just 3 for stamping on a player. imho

Bang on mate, the outcry after the Costa stamp should be the norm, not the bias crap we have seen this week...ahhh, poor Stevie G, bollocks!

As a Liverpool fan i have to say "Damn, what the fuck were Stevie and Skrtel thinking!" there is absolutely no call for this shit and both should be ashamed of themselves and punished appropriately.

I think Stevie G was a bit wound up Rogers didn't pick him from the start plus Herrera did lunge at him a bit first. The Skrtel incident was pure dirt & deserves everything thrown at him by the FA.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Stamping aside Liverpool were woeful and United were good in the first half. As is often the case the side with ten men make a better fist of things with one less player. (go figure) It was game over once Gerrard went off. I saw him rightly get sent off for a two footed tackle at Old Trafford a few years ago but this one was more cynical and the type of tackle that warrants more than 3 games. I was unsure about the Skrtel one and I am not looking through rose tinted glasses,in real time i just thought he caught him running at pace but in slow mo on replay it does look nasty. 

Perhaps I was too busy looking at the ball to see the intent. 

• 2 weeks later...

Premiership resumed today after two weeks . Feeling cold turkey lads ??? Arsenal Vs Liverpool match is very crucial , mostly for Liverpool , they cannot afford to lose that match .

Premiership resumed today after two weeks . Feeling cold turkey lads ??? Arsenal Vs Liverpool match is very crucial , mostly for Liverpool , they cannot afford to lose that match .

Gunners vs Liverpool, a high scoring draw.................is what I want 555

................................................................................................................

Gunners vs Liverpool, a high scoring draw.................is what I want 555

And few red cards from either side ... 5555

With Chelsea, Arsenal & Utd winning pressure on City to keep up, pretty much end of the road for Liverpool & Southampton as far as top 4 is concerned. Can the chasing pack catch up on Chelsea?

................................................................................................................

The iceberg is breaking away from the rest . Looks like Chelsea , Arsenal , City and United are having their champion League place secured.

Lost to the fucking Mackems again.Im crying.

Liverpool look to have deffinatley lost there top 4 spot now

Liverpool look to have deffinatley lost there top 4 spot now

hpool?

Monkey hanger?

Aye

Went there with Arsenal twice in two seasons mid 90s

Palace beat City 2-1 , resulting City to stay in fourth place and nine points behind League leader , Chelsea . Chelsea fans probably celebrating tonight with a Palace win .

Now if only Gunners lost a game or two.

Big game at the wrong end of the table. Just hope sherwood can get us another 3 points utv

Big game at the wrong end of the table. Just hope sherwood can get us another 3 points utv

Well, it nearly happened 3-3, fun to watch.

Well, it nearly happened 3-3, fun to watch.

very frustrating for a villa fan. But for a neutral I bet it was a cracker to watch.

It must be very depressing being a Sunderland or Hull fan at the moment.

Guess they're just hoping that QPR & Burnley don't win too many games!

I couldn't go to the Swans game today but watched live on TV. Nice that we've equalled our Premier League points tally. Hope we can get a couple of decent players in the Summer. 2 strikers and a defender would be good.

Also looking good for my bet with my friend who's a Stoke fan. A soapie for the one who's team finishes higher. Should I go for Sabailand or Sabai Room? :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Alan Pardew & Crystal Palace, any fans out here? lol!!

Alan Pardew & Crystal Palace, any fans out here? lol!!

Wish he was still with us.We have gone shit sideways since he left.Faaaark.

Archived