IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

Well done the to the Magpies, great result today.

Fucking rights baby.

Great win for us today.Huge for the a league as well.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle had done everyone in the league and a SKY Sport a favour with a 2-1 win to Chelsea , Arsenal had a bad day with a 3-2 loss , also had Chambers send off , Liverpool drew at home to Sunderland .

Newcastle had done everyone in the league and a SKY Sport a favour with a 2-1 win to Chelsea , Arsenal had a bad day with a 3-2 loss , also had Chambers send off , Liverpool drew at home to Sunderland .

City will thank us end of season for that today.

Mark my words.

I'd like to see an apology from all the Newcastle fans who wanted their manager sacked back in October.

Imaging how bored you would be if you owned a Spurs season ticket - their home record is abysmal. Looks like the Bale was wasted.

I am looking forward to match of the day tonight to see who wenger blames for the Stoke defeat.

I'd like to see an apology from all the Newcastle fans who wanted their manager sacked back in October.

Imaging how bored you would be if you owned a Spurs season ticket - their home record is abysmal. Looks like the Bale was wasted.

I am looking forward to match of the day tonight to see who wenger blames for the Stoke defeat.

The Ref ? 5555 , easy Answer , I don't know how many times he criticise the Ref on TV and yet he never got fined or banned from the tug out . FA must have likes him a lot . :) . City won against Everton with a penalty from Toure , but they will be saddened for the loss of Aguero who was carried off with a serious knee injury which could take few months out . He was only on the field for 90 seconds, hate to see any players get injured . Aguero was the man who helped City to go second and kept the champion league hopes alive . City will have to face Roma during the week without Aguero .

Big surge by united would make an interesting few months.

Chelsea looking off the last few games

I wish I have your confidence :) , can't see United to win anything this season. Van Gaal is slowly building United back into confidence again . I think confidence in the team is essential part to win things . :) but too early this season , I think next season will be the key . Van Gaal have the experience to do that . Hopefully , United will give him a chance unlike they did to poor Moyes .

The Ref ? 5555 , easy Answer , I don't know how many times he criticise the Ref on TV and yet he never got fined or banned from the tug out . FA must have likes him a lot . :) . City won against Everton with a penalty from Toure , but they will be saddened for the loss of Aguero who was carried off with a serious knee injury which could take few months out . He was only on the field for 90 seconds, hate to see any players get injured . Aguero was the man who helped City to go second and kept the champion league hopes alive . City will have to face Roma during the week without Aguero .

I hope Aguero is OK as I really enjoy watching him destroy defenders - he is the game changer for City and without him they will surrender the league to Chelsea.

I must agree with Mousemat about the toon fans wanting Pardew out, fans can be fickle the best of times.

Mike Ashley may not be the most popular chairman in football but he stood strong where other chairmen would of buckled.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

I wish I have your confidence :) , can't see United to win anything this season. Van Gaal is slowly building United back into confidence again . I think confidence in the team is essential part to win things . :) but too early this season , I think next season will be the key . Van Gaal have the experience to do that . Hopefully , United will give him a chance unlike they did to poor Moyes .

That belief that fergie instilled in the club will never be repeated. Even when things were not going well, you just knew fergie would keep driving them on.

Big few weeks ahead

Hopefully ageuros injury is not career ending but without him they are ordinaryordinary.

Chelsea are beatable too.

Hopefully ageuros injury is not career ending but without him they are ordinaryordinary.

He walked off so def not career ending. Just a ligament strain, i'm sure he'll only miss a few matches :GoldenSmile1:

As for City being ordinary without him , well they managed to win the prem last year and he only played 23 games , 3 being a sub. Other players will step up in his absence.

Aguero has had his share of injuries.

They said on MOD it was a ligament injury. They didn't say which one.

Aston Villa and West Ham won yesterday to Leicester and Swansea , United won tonight at Southampton , they were lucky to win with only three chances in the match . They have to improve massively if they want to beat Liverpool on Sunday .

Aston Villa and West Ham won yesterday to Leicester and Swansea , United won tonight at Southampton , they were lucky to win with only three chances in the match . They have to improve massively if they want to beat Liverpool on Sunday .

Same goes for Liverpool, have faith JK :)

................................................................................................................

saw the game last night both Southampton fullbacks impressed again think Bertrand is the best left back in the league.

Arsenal, City & Chelsea win, while Southampton continue to fall away. Tomorrow its Utd vs Liverpool, think if Man U win they effectively snuff out Liverpool's chances of finishing top 4 this season.

................................................................................................................

Utd & Spurs win today, not a great performance from Utd, but its reassuring that they continue to eek out wins despite not at their best & with still quality players out, doing well to cement the 3rd spot for now. Liverpool & Rodgers have a lot of answering to do, their current style is just not working out for them.

image.jpg

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Utd & Spurs win today, not a great performance from Utd, but its reassuring that they continue to eek out wins despite not at their best & with still quality players out, doing well to cement the 3rd spot for now. Liverpool & Rodgers have a lot of answering to do, their current style is just not working out for them.

Liverpool obviously missed Sturridge very much , without him, Liverpool went downhill . Unlike United they don't depend on one big player to win matches in successions . ( without Di Maria , Blind etc) . Watched United win at Pooks Soi Buakhao . Had a kebab afterwards from the corner of Soi Daina , was not great . 7/10 .

Liverpool, Arsenal & Utd could only manage a draw leaving City & possibly Chelsea to consolidate their lead at the top. There is now a pretty big gap between the top two & the trailing pack. Southampton & West Ham holding onto to Europe positions making it hard for the more established teams this season.

Fuck we suck.

Lost to the Mackems at home.What a fucking roller coaster.

Bad,good,bad,worse.

Great result for City and Chelsea all around . Two horse race seems likely . They are the ones that can break the deadlocks on the defences which United , Liverpool and Arsenal cannot .

Great result for City and Chelsea all around . Two horse race seems likely . They are the ones that can break the deadlocks on the defences which United , Liverpool and Arsenal cannot .

Chelsea win yet again & keep their lead going, well deserved I've to say.

Archived