IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

A home defeat from Liverpool 0-1 to Aston Villa with a Gabriel Agbonlahor goal, The red obviously missed Sturridge a lot , can't understand why Sterling came on late into the second half , was he injured from England in Switzerland ?? Two loss (to City) is not a good candidate to win the Premiership , They need Sturridge back real fast . Team like Chelsea, Arsenal and City don't depend an invidual player , can afford to win matches without a star player . Brendan Rodgers have to think fast to stop losing matches . United playing tomorrow to QPR , the fans will give their hero , Rio Ferdinand ,a warm welcome at Old Trafford . Will the new signings win United first Premiership win !! Hull whose owner threatened to sell the club playing West Ham on Monday night .

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Arsenal - City game was one of the best games i have watched in a very long time.

Shame it was a draw in the end because i had a small bet on Arsenal, Ah well. 

Did not see the liverpool game, but losing to Aston Villa is probably not something they counted on.

Was very impressed by Southampton to be honest! I honestly thought they would be heading straight to the relegation zone. But i think they are surprising friend and foe.

Did not expect Pelle to play such a huge role for Southampton.

All eyes on United tomorrow!

I sometimes wonder if a two week break in the premiership because of international football can go against some teams and can be a good thing for other teams.

In Liverpool's case they had a very good win at Spurs two weeks ago so maybe the last thing they wanted was a break because of international football because today Liverpool by all accounts had a poor game.

I sometimes wonder if a two week break in the premiership because of international football can go against some teams and can be a good thing for other teams.

In Liverpool's case they had a very good win at Spurs two weeks ago so maybe the last thing they wanted was a break because of international football because today Liverpool by all accounts had a poor game.

With a 2-0 win today, msybe everton are one of those teams that get affected positively by the break

Well played

With a 2-0 win today, msybe everton are one of those teams that get affected positively by the break

Well played

I think the break did go in Everton's favour.

And I am very pleased that it did

Eagerly waiting to see the combination Man U put out today, if individual players click & play to their abilities this team could be a delight to watch.

................................................................................................................

Aston Villa had a boring but effective game plan, 12 imutes off pressure that resulted in a messy goal then put nine men in defence for the rest of the game, will not result in anything better than a mid table finish at best for Villa, liverpool yet to organise their new signings into an effective understanding in defence, Balotelli still lacks sharpness, reckon 3 more games to get his game strength back. 

Missed the first half, but 3-0 up after the first half. So could not of been bad! about to watch second half. Anyone that seen the first half?

Missed the first half, but 3-0 up after the first half. So could not of been bad! about to watch second half. Anyone that seen the first half?

Saw the whole match , QPR was poor throughout , that is why United get a 4-0 win , United defence is still weak , if they has played like that against Chelsea , Arsenal or City , they would be punished . Still a long way to go .

I wonder where's BM 'Poke her face' now, both Man U & Liverpool have made disastrous start to this EPL campaign with only 1 point separating the two, going by his wisdom both should be relegated this season. 

................................................................................................................

Saw the whole match , QPR was poor throughout , that is why United get a 4-0 win , United defence is still weak , if they has played like that against Chelsea , Arsenal or City , they would be punished . Still a long way to go .

But we now have the forward line to hurt these teams now, except for Chelsea who certainly look the best bet I wouldn't be too fearful of the rest.

Who cares about the defence, you have di maria

Worth the admission fee alone, or the subscription to sky sports

West ham won a deserved 3-1 to Liverpool , Liverpool already lost three matches out of five . Not a good sign to become a premiership champion, they obviously missed Sturridge a lot and of course Suarez. Maybe they were strained by the tough champion league match last Tuesday . Arsenal back to winning ways by beating Aston Villa 3-0 away , Villa will be disappointed because they were hoping to build on from their Anfield win. Newcastle fought back fromm2-0 down to a 2-2 draw , possibly saves Pardew job. Today , a mouthwatering match between Chelsea and City , City is hoping to destroy a Chelsea 100% record at 2014/15 Premiership, United away to on form Leicester today,will be tough .

Mick Pattaya, I read on another thread that someone complained about bm pokerface so maybe he has been banned from this thread because he still on the horse pick one. sorry but quote button not working.

Leicester was far better than United , no excuse whatsoever , the defence is in chaos . Everybody outside United camp knew United should have bought a central defender when releasing Rio and Vidjic , but amazed they bought one forward and three midfielders and a left defender without buying a central defender . . Arsenal , City and Chelsea will be a three horse race to the title this season , can't see anyone better than them , I know it is only September .

Mick Pattaya, I read on another thread that someone complained about bm pokerface so maybe he has been banned from this thread because he still on the horse pick one. sorry but quote button not working.

Thanks Meaty , he's is not banned at all . Likewise me on other thread .

Chelsea lost their 100% record with a 1-1 draw at City Staduim to City , Frank Lampard scores a leveller near the end, did not celebrate the goal in respect of his old club, Chelsea will be more happier than City with point ? Maybe not !!! City is because of the late draw .

Well what a weekend, some real shock results, maybe the European games have took their toll with Liverpool, Spurs and Everton all losing. Arsenal were the only team to win that had a midweek game . I will be looking at the coupon after the next round of European games maybe I could get me some barfine money. :Think1:

A strange weekend in the prem.

Arsenal get 3 goals in 5 or 6 minutes, Chelsea blow the lead conceding a late

equaliser against 10 men, Spurs and Liverpool slip up and United get tonked

at Leicester, although the penalty conceded when they were 3-1 up was a joke.

Great goal by Di Maria though.

Leicester are a decent side,from what I've seen and should be comfortable in

the division if they don't get too many injuries/suspensions.

Liverpool thought they had three point wrapped up until Everton scored the leveller in the injury time with a Jagielka screamer . At Anfield , Everton had 53% of the possession of the ball .

Chelsea won convincing to Aston Villa with a 3-0 , can't see them not to win the premiership 2014/15, City won as well with a 4-2 to Hull away , United won 2-1 to the Hammers , had their captain Rooney send off for violent tackle on Downing , likely it get a three match ban , deserved if it was a violent tackle , will see that tonight on Match of the Day , Hammers was robbed with a leveller in the dying minute , BBC commentors said the goal was onside . Southampton surprised many people with a 2-1 win over QPR , many media quote them as a Relegation candidate when they sold half the team and yet they are in second place behind Chelsea .

Chelsea won convincing to Aston Villa with a 3-0 , can't see them not to win the premiership 2014/15 .

I hope the once mighty arsenal make you eat your words :-)

I hope the once mighty arsenal make you eat your words :-)

I hope so too , will pay you a bar fine if you are right . ( bar fine on beer bar only :))

Seeing that you love the Gunners , why don't you resurrect the Arsenal thread here ? :) that thread died in March 2012 , would be good to resurrect it again.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/16187-arsenal-thread/

Arsenal only afford a draw at Emirates Staduim in a derby with Spurs whom they scored first . 8 was yellow carded , Spurs will be happier to come away with a point. Arsenal , Wenger , will be frustrated , because Chelsea is slowly building a big gap between them.

Jocky I see that Everton are playing at Old Trafford next Saturday.  Do you think we should have a little bet on this game and the loser pays up in December.  And as the game is at Old Trafford would I get the draw....55555

Archived