Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

saw the villa Southampton match last night,well impressed with schnederlin a class act,sits in front of the back 4 and sprays passes all over the park,a bit like stevie g,surly this lad is on the big European clubs radar.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw the villa Southampton match last night,well impressed with schnederlin a class act,sits in front of the back 4 and sprays passes all over the park,a bit like stevie g,surly this lad is on the big European clubs radar.

it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Roy Keane has resigned from Aston Villa job today , he could not do a combined job with Ireland at the same time . So Paul Lambert will have to go alone while Villa is seeking an assistant manager in the coming weeks . Villa won nothing in the last 8 matches , Seems that Keano is jumping out of the sinking ship , leaving Lambert to keep Villa afloat . :)

villa look a team short in confidence against the saints must win game for them tomorrow,never been keen on lambert myself he dos,nt look savy enough for me.

villa look a team short in confidence against the saints must win game for them tomorrow,never been keen on lambert myself he dos,nt look savy enough for me.

He was doing great with Norwich , then not doing great with Villa . Like Rodgers now with Liverpool . If doing a great job at the club , does not mean he will do exactly the same with the other club . Very rare , Mourinho always does well in every club he managed , Porto, Chelsea , Inter Milan , Real Madrid and Chelsea again .

Oh ! ....now Aston Villa is all about 'Roy Keane' as well ?.... (I don't think so). Aston Villa has survived 140 years without him and I suspect they will move forward somehow.

I'm fed up with my own nation's press obsession with him, now it has caught on in Britain as well. Paul

Lambert is the Villa manager full stop.

Jinx.

jinx

Heard Keane had a bust up with one of the players that's why he resigned.hopefully we will get a much needed win today

Heard Keane had a bust up with one of the players that's why he resigned.hopefully we will get a much needed win today

That wouldn't surprise me Bob. 

jinx

first match 12 45pm think arsenal will be to strong for west brom,2 key matchs at 3 pm burnley villa, qpr, leics, going for 2 home wins..

United winning 3-0 but injury concerns on Di Maria & Rooney, Arsenal & Liverpool both managing 1-0 wins, Chelsea juggernaut being halted temporarily by Sunderland, the middle half of the table still remains congested. Tomorrow an interesting match between City & Southampton.

................................................................................................................

United winning 3-0 but injury concerns on Di Maria & Rooney, Arsenal & Liverpool both managing 1-0 wins, Chelsea juggernaut being halted temporarily by Sunderland, the middle half of the table still remains congested. Tomorrow an interesting match between City & Southampton.

Very good performance from United today but injury jinx is still haunting United . 45 injuries this season and it is only November . City will be glad with the Chelsea draw but will be wary of Southampton surprise success since the start of the season. Will be interesting to watch .

Southampton finally got exposed by Manchester City with a loss of 0-3 at home, City had their player send off while winning at 1-0 with fifteen mins to go but Southampton unable to captialise on one man advantage. City are now only six point behind the league leader, Chelsea. December month will be crucial for both of em.

Spurs won a very tough match with Everton,2-1, Everton will be disappointed with going home empty hand. Keven Mirallas scored a super goal, A goal of the month for me.

Its great to see Harry Kane playing well for Spurs - he has to be a contender for the next England squad.

Another round of fixtures in the next two days, can see major movement up & down the table.

................................................................................................................

Bit off topics , Irish girl , Stephanie Roche who played for Peamount United is in contention to become the first female winner of FIFA's goal of the year , is picked along with Jamie Rodriguez and Robin Van Persie for the award which will be announced on 12 th January in Zurich . Have a look on her goal and give your opinion .

Nice keepie uppie & volley

Some good games tonight, Man U looking to consolidate while Liverpool looking to climb up the table.

Stoke had twice denied a draw in the injury time to United who won 2-1 at Old Trafford, United had De Gea and Young to thank for saving them three points instead of one, De Gea made two important saves in the dying minutes as well as Young who kicked the ball off the line. Liverpool won as well 3-1 away to Leicester who had their player send off , Hugh sigh of relief for Rodgers who said this week that his job is at risk.  Newcastle only draw at Burnley 1-1 , Hammers got an away win to West Brom 2-1, Swansea won as well to QPR 2-1,and finally Villa won a much needed three points away to Crystal Palace 1-0.

Tomorrow , there is two good match to watch , Spurs away to League leader Chelsea and Southampton away to Arsenal.

No surprise tonight , the big three won tonight , Arsenal , Chelsea and City . Arsenal was lucky to get a three points in the last minute . Southampton already lost two matches to Arsenal and City , now they have to play United next .

No surprise tonight , the big three won tonight , Arsenal , Chelsea and City . Arsenal was lucky to get a three points in the last minute . Southampton already lost two matches to Arsenal and City , now they have to play United next .

The Gunners are always f*****g lucky, a draw would have been best for Utd. 

The Gunners are always f*****g lucky, a draw would have been best for Utd. 

You haven't seen our injury list then?

Well done to the Magpies, great result today.

jinx

Archived