Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

Liverpool scraped to a three point win at QPR with a final injury time winner . Two own goals from QPR . Stoke will be happy with a three point win against tricky Swansea . United playing away to Brom tonight .i reckon they are lucky to play on Monday night cos few players having a bit of jet lag coming from the international .

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Brom drew at home 2-2 to United , they will be disappointed not to come away with a win , Blind got a late draw for United , I think United will be more happier than West Brom with a point each.

that blind did me for a good bet west brom half time, full time,8 to 1,i,am down a couple of free long time,s now,lol.still thought utd were very shaky at the back.think I,ll go for city tonight same bet.

Its pretty bad when you need your defender to score while you have 250 million worth of strikers on the pitch.

Manchester does look like its starting to play better with each game. But its still pretty bad, especially if you look at the quality players they have.

I hope they get their stuff straight soon.

Its pretty bad when you need your defender to score while you have 250 million worth of strikers on the pitch.

Manchester does look like its starting to play better with each game. But its still pretty bad, especially if you look at the quality players they have.

Yeah , they were changing their backs too much , Blackett was suspended , McNair was injured , I was hoping for them to be a long term duo partnership at the central back . Need to find two players to form a great partnership like Pallister and Steve Bruce . Was hoping for McNair and Blackett to get these type of partnership . To get that , United will get better and better. Always hard to find. Chelsea and City have a great central backs , that is why they are up there on the top. Van Gaal will have to make a decision whether to use present central backs ,Blackett, McNair , Smalling , Rojo , Jones and Evans before the transfer window opens again in January .

true.

we need to sort out our defense.. for the first goal it was total rookie play by both jones and rojo. and second time i think rafael played him on side. still i would blame rojo and jones for not organizing their defensive lines.. jones and smalling are not progressing at the rate they were expected to. real disappointment.

City lost away to Hammers 2-1 which will delight Chelsea , who will be playing unsettled United tomorrow , Chelsea will punish United weak defence . Arsenal won at Sunderland in a scrappy match but will be happy to come away with 3 points , 2-0. Liverpool can only draw at home to determined Hull City at Anfield . Southampton go to second place behind Chelsea with a 1-0 win to Stoke , fans was expecting a goal galore like last week but Koeman will be delighted with a 1-0 . West Brom fought from 2-0 down to a 2-2 draw to Crystal Palace . Warnock was fuming over the referee bad decisions that cost them three precious points .

Beginning to doubt the quality of the Premier League. Had a season ticket at Swansea for a few years now and this is far from our best side. We're short a couple of defenders and a defensive midfielder at least and have defended badly and been far from clinical in front of goal. Despite all this, we are sixth in the league!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

A strange football today , Everton and Newcastle won away .Everton 3-1 to Burnley and Newcastle won unlikely three points from Spurs . Chelsea playing away also to United . Possible three away wins today .

Huge fucking win for us at The Lane.Pardew keeps this up he will be safe for the season.

We've started slowly but look like we are turning the corner.Ben Arfa playing really good at Hull on loan.

Feeling better about our season today.

What a drama at Old Trafford, Chelsea looks likely to come away with three points but only for Van Persie scored at the dying minutes of the injury time after Ivanovic send off. Both were playing great football with high tempo in 90 minutes. Van Gaal must be relieved with a draw. 

I was pleasantly surprised how well Manchester United was playing to be honest.

Very well indeed.

It's good to see United taking leaps forward in the past 2 months. I think they just might be back on track here.

I was pleasantly surprised how well Manchester United was playing to be honest.

Very well indeed.

It's good to see United taking leaps forward in the past 2 months. I think they just might be back on track here.

Another change on the central back with Chris Smalling coming in from long injuries . He played very well , was lucky not to penalised over dragging ivanovic down in the box , most referees ignored that type , looked bad when dragging him down , I think a few referee would have given Chelsea a penalty . But very pleased with their perfomance . Di Maria free kick that levelled the match was very wicked one , like a Beckham shot . Morinho hugged Van Gaal three times , in the tunnel , before the match at tug out , and the end of the match , he must have high respect for Van Gaal.

Another change on the central back with Chris Smalling coming in from long injuries . He played very well , was lucky not to penalised over dragging ivanovic down in the box , most referees ignored that type , looked bad when dragging him down , I think a few referee would have given Chelsea a penalty . But very pleased with their perfomance . Di Maria free kick that levelled the match was very wicked one , like a Beckham shot . Morinho hugged Van Gaal three times , in the tunnel , before the match at tug out , and the end of the match , he must have high respect for Van Gaal.

smalling played well, lacks match fitness but for me rojo is going downhill every match. if he doesnt improve or up his game, he is going to be a very bad purchase

Newcastle got four wins on succession ( league cup win against City)with a win against Liverpool today (1-0) to move into ninth place with Liverpool staying at seventh , with 12 points behind premiership leader Chelsea who is winning 1-0 to QPR at the mo. A potential 15 point behind if Chelsea wins today , they will face them next week at Anfield .

Newcastle got four wins on succession ( league cup win against City)with a win against Liverpool today (1-0) to move into ninth place with Liverpool staying at seventh , with 12 points behind premiership leader Chelsea who is winning 1-0 to QPR at the mo. A potential 15 point behind if Chelsea wins today , they will face them next week at Anfield .

Toon Army.On our way now.

Pardew looking like a genius.lol.

Chelsea preserved their 100% home record against QPR 2-1 , Arsenal also won to Burnley with three late goals , 3-0, Southampton continued the win ,1-0 away to Hull. Koeman and Southampton amazed a lot of people , sold Half the team and let Pochettino go to Spurs and are second behind Chelsea . Everton drew with Swansea in a goaless scoreline , Stoke was leading 2-0 to West Ham but hammers fought back to draw 2-2 , Valencia nearly won the Hammers a three point in the dying minutes .

Manchester City won 1-0 against ten men United , Chris Smalling had made it difficult for United with his silly send off . City might have won by bigger margins with few penalty shout turned down .

Aston Villa continued their dismissal run in the Premeirship with a 2-1 loss at home to Spurs who only took advantage of Villa's Benteke red card . Spurs fought back with two late goal to overcome the Villa 1-0 lead . Will Roy Keane stay on next month ? In his latest book , he said he would leave in January if it did not work out for Villa .

I thought Spurs concocted Benteke's Red card but he was a bit quick to raise his hand, also a plus for the Hammers next week, Villa at home, should be able to keep the run going but you never know in Footy these days, a good comeback to nick a point at Stoke Saturday.

west.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Never seen such bad referees

Man city had 3 clear penalties turned down and Swansea were denied a penalty

by an obvious hand ball that Stevie wonder would have seen.

Its great to see Southampton still riding high and hopefully they can prove the doubters wrong after selling some serious talent. I'd love to see them finish in the top 4 but I doubt it will happen.

Spurs look a sorry state after losing again - its going to be a long season for the lane faithful.

Its great to see Southampton still riding high and hopefully they can prove the doubters wrong after selling some serious talent. I'd love to see them finish in the top 4 but I doubt it will happen.

Spurs look a sorry state after losing again - its going to be a long season for the lane faithful.

True mate , hoping for Southampton to do well this season, Koeman will be the most wanted man next May , Holland regretted not giving him the job last summer . United won yesterday , still a lot of work to do . Chelsea unbeatable this year , no one will catch them , a one horse race if City don't improve by Xmas .

Southampton has got some tough weeks coming up.

Will be fun to see how well they fare.

Didnt see the united game unfortunately, but heard they got a late winner. They can definately use all 3 points if they want to play  european next year.

Archived