jocky king

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1,    Chelsea

2,    Man City

3,    Liverpool

4,    Arsenal

Can't see Man U getting into the top 4 this season.  Ferdinand and Vidic both gone and they have replaced neither. 

Stevie

1,    Chelsea

2,    Man City

3,    Liverpool

4,    Arsenal

Can't see Man U getting into the top 4 this season.  Ferdinand and Vidic both gone and they have replaced neither.

Hope you are wrong :) , agreed , was surprised that LVG did not buy any top Central defenders yet , Evans is an injury prone, Matt Keane is not experience yet ( good player) Chris Smalling is good player but not that great . Need an experience one, thought he would bring in the Dutch player. Maybe they all wants to play in the Champion League, I think United target is to go into the top four. I think Liverpool will be regretting letting Suarez go, we will see what they look like end of next month. Hard to evaluate at the start of the season, I look at Arsenal to win this time , they have all the dept to win matches . City and Chelsea will be there too, it will be Spurs, United and Liverpool fighting it out for the fourth place or in the first four.

My head said

Arsenal

City

Chelsea

United

Well its just the first week but Man City do look very strong, they played well & still had couple of gears in reserve. Chelsea tomorrow & then the level of rivalry will be made clear.

................................................................................................................

Clinical performance by Chelsea tonight, they really do look super strong.

................................................................................................................

Chelsea very impressive last night,but lets be fair burnley have got to favs for the big drop,think schurrie in for a good season ,think he will get on the goal sheet pretty regular.

Wouldn't say I'm an Arsenal fan , but watch a lot of their games.

Chambers looks good at centre back, got a bit of John Terry about him as he

isn't the quickest but has a knack of being in the right place.

Debuchy looks like an upgrade on Sagna and once Sanchez settles in he'll be excellent

untill he gets clogged!

United need better players all over the squad, have done for years.

Fabregas looks like a good buy for Chelsea, not sure about Costa though.

City will be strong and would have them and Chelsea as joint favourites.

Liverpool will miss Suarez and the 36 players they brought in this summer will take

bedding in, a lot like Spurs last year.

I see Spurs as a dark horse this year, rate the manager who will get the best out of

Lamela who is a top player, just need to find a decent striker to score consistantly

the big Spnish guy they got last year could be the man.

Any way it should be a good 'un........ enjoy!

The Europa league may take its toll on Spurs and with the winners getting a champs lge place spurs may just give it a go

I think it will be between Man. City and Chelsea, with Chelsea being my favorite.

Manchester United gets relegated  :Think1:

Arsenal will stick with the top until february, then they will drop to 3rd or 4th, but way behind ManC and Chelsea. Spurs will end 4th with Christian Eriksen as the big star. He will be sold next summer.

1) Man City

2) Arsenal

3) Chelsea

4) Liverpool

There is no scenario where Arsenal ends above Chelsea, not now, not next year, not in the close future.

Btw, Costa is going to end up to be topscorer in PL  :GoldenSmile1:

There is no scenario where Arsenal ends above Chelsea, not now, not next year, not in the close future.

Btw, Costa is going to end up to be topscorer in PL  :GoldenSmile1:

2 seasons ago & 3pts behind last season

Which is not now, as in this season, like i said.

Above Chelksea two seasons ago and only 3 points adrift last season. Your in no way statement suggests a cavern of difference...it certainly isn't that.

Above Chelksea two seasons ago and only 3 points adrift last season. Your in no way statement suggests a cavern of difference...it certainly isn't that.

Oh, i am sorry gunnerfan. 3 points after apparantely means that you ended above due to the gunner-handicap rule  :Think1:

Btw, when i say now, i do mean now, not two seasons ago, not last season... My bad, sorry

The only good things about predictions is no one looks back at the end of the season to see how daft everyones predictions were at the beginning of the season. No one would of believed Liverpool would of made a title challenge last year. So why not Spurs this year? What about Arsenal for a title challenge? Everyone banks on the money clubs like City and Chelsea and there is a lot of talk about United climbing up. I am not sure why. Haven't got close to replacing Ferdinand and Vidic. Look pretty naff wide and have a gazillion number 10s. The most unbalanced squad in the prem. 

Maybe they will go really well and show that all predictions are a bit dopey. The season will be won and lost on results. The results haven't happened yet. it is all conjecture really. 

Pretty slow start to the weekend action till the Arsenal-Everton game, either side could have won it. Look forward to Man U away tomorrow.  

Crystal Palace will regretted kicking out Pulis with a 2-0 loss at home to West Ham , Everton lost a two goal lead to draw Arsenal 2-2 , Chelsea go on top with an expected win, Swansea joins Chelsea on top with a 1-0 win to newcomers Burnley , Aston Villa/Newcastle and Southampton/West Brom both drew 0-0. Interesting if Balotelli will play for Liverpool on Monday night to City . United will be looking for a first point tomorrow to Sunderland , not easy . Spurs facing QPR , And Hull facing Stoke .

Balotelli cant play Jocky that deadline has gone . And United have softened their stance on Di Maria it looks like he will come over for talks, maybe he could set Uniteds season on fire, well he should have no problem starting one with the amount of dead wood over there. :GoldenSmile1:

Impressive win from Spurs with a 4-0 win to QPR , Pochettino introduction is a factor for this, will not be surprised if they are in the first four next May . United only drew away to Sunderland 1-1 , they look like a team trying to survive in the Premiership , Di Maria rumoured at £64 million is crazy in my opinion , overated.

Manure looked poor again today. Was expecting them to answer some questions raised from last week.

Defense looks constantly vulnerable, and the supply to the forwards is not good enough

Long may it continue :-)

And jockey, 64m is crazy but what choice do you have. Everyone knows that youre desperate for players with only a week left in the window

United have now got the three promoted teams [ after the mighty MK Dons on Tuesday} anything less than 9 points and it would be a disastrous start to the season. They looked very flat again today, no spark or creativity.

Man U need new players & need them fast, the transfer pricing at the moment is tangent to the player in question, was seeing transfer money for Andy Caroll & Alexis Sanchez being the same, figure that out.

What’s happening at Spurs? – they are looking like a decent team. Players who I ridiculed last season are actually showing potential – e.g. Chadli & Lamela. However, this is Spurs so I will not get carried away.

Eric Dier could force himself into the England squad within the next 12 months if he continues to perform at his current standard.

I was well impressed with arsenal at the weekend,against a good everton side,they look a lot better than they did against Palace.

Archived