IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

irish rover have all the prim matches on ,plus a burnley lad plays darts for the darts team..

Nice to know, thanks.

Shaky.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Sport' reported that Casillas is off to Arsenal, that would be a twist in the EPL race, gunners has always struggled for a reliable keeper, and with Alexis signing; they'll be up to man city squad imo.

Not surprised Real Madrid wanting to get rid of Cassillas after a embarrassing performance for Spain beaten by Holland in the World Cup 5-1 only recently .

Come on perky, Monaco just signed him last season for 45 million euros, he was the best assist in french league, james will be a breakthrough and I reckon Bale will be benched if di Maria decided to stay.

Yeah fair one, although asists in the French Liga can be compared to sunday league haha! Ok maybe a Little harsh.

I am still not convinced though. I think Bale will take some shifting out that Team to be honest after his double heroics for Madrid. It is Bales second season and you could see his Performances improving the longer the season went on. Bale has had a Long break to with no WC, so a fresh Bale will be a welcome sight for Madrid, not so for the rest of La Liga. I am not saying he is a poor Player James R, I am just questioning if he will be able to answer his price tag. Because a Club like Madrid will judge him in the Champions League and I think he will fall short of the mark.

Not surprised Real Madrid wanting to get rid of Cassillas after a embarrassing performance for Spain beaten by Holland in the World Cup 5-1 only recently .

Real is going for Keylor Navas to replace Ilker, he's a decent keeper, solid performance with levante last season and was brilliant with Costa Rica in WC.

Meanwhile, di maria's agent is in Paris to finalise his transfer to PSG, big loss for merengue imo.

sorry perky can,t agree with you on james the lad really impressed me ,also the lad from psg lucas think he will be a big star this year.

Good work jocky for starting this EPL 14/15 season thread :Good_Job: ....though those Man City pixs are making me sick in the guts! 55555555555 :laugh: 

Go Red Devils! :Chokdee3:  

• 2 weeks later...

Only 13 days to go for an opening of Premiership new season 2014/15. Can't wait.

Only 13 days to go for an opening of Premiership new season 2014/15. Can't wait.

+1, Charity Shield the next week (City v Arsenal) & then all action from the week next.

................................................................................................................

think Liverpool have made some great signings close season,really like that markovic plus young suso impressed yesterday,be interesting to see the line up for their first match.

The real football starts next Saturday - Football League.

The hammers are just about to sign another player, Croatian International Ivan Strinic, that's the 6th new player, looking forward to a 4th win in a row V Spurs on the opening day. COYI

Hate to burst your (blowing) bubbles but I think the hammers will really struggle this season. The board seem to be sticking their noses into team affairs, talented as he is Morrison seems like a ticking time bomb, Carroll will spend most of the season on the treatment table, Brady seems to like to air the dirty laundry in public via her sun column & big Sam whose style of play will never be accepted by the (very vocal) hammers diehards who boo even when you win, has got very little chance of making it to the end of the season. Apart from all that you should be fine!

Hate to burst your (blowing) bubbles but I think the hammers will really struggle this season. The board seem to be sticking their noses into team affairs, talented as he is Morrison seems like a ticking time bomb, Carroll will spend most of the season on the treatment table, Brady seems to like to air the dirty laundry in public via her sun column & big Sam whose style of play will never be accepted by the (very vocal) hammers diehards who boo even when you win, has got very little chance of making it to the end of the season. Apart from all that you should be fine!

Agree with all you have said, I was quite looking forward to this coming season with Carroll fit, some new players, promises of entertaining West Ham traditional style footy, then Carroll gets crocked,  we had a bad time in New Zealand and Aus although the Refs played a big part in that, then the Shalke cup we were awful 2nd game but they were obviously scared of more injuries in a micky mouse tournament, I just hope its all part of the plan and things are different as the season opens.

If we show badly 1st gave V Spurs the fans will be calling for Big Sam's blood, if we beat them, then things will be different.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I think this season will be a tough six horse race , Arsenal who won Charity Shield today , looked strong all around , Spurs won yesterday friendly against Schalke also looked strong . United , City , Chelsea , Arsenal ,Spurs and Liverpool will be the contenders for the premiership , nice to see that , rather than a three horse race . Only 6 days to go for the opening of the Premiership 2014/15 .

3 more days to go ... Whoopeee .

I think this season will be a tough six horse race , Arsenal who won Charity Shield today , looked strong all around , Spurs won yesterday friendly against Schalke also looked strong . United , City , Chelsea , Arsenal ,Spurs and Liverpool will be the contenders for the premiership , nice to see that , rather than a three horse race . Only 6 days to go for the opening of the Premiership 2014/15 .

I agree with this right now. As the season unfolds perhaps what was obvious comes to fruition. United have way too many number 10's and a lack of quality in width. Liverpool haven't got close to replacing Suarez. Levy is still running spurs. Captain cash and Jose have put together a particularly brilliant squad sent out to make lots of boring 1-0 wins. The Sheikh of sheckels will have City there or thereabouts. The Arse seem to have made some good decisions in the off season. Truth is it looks like a great season coming up.

I think Everton could be giant killers on any given day but lack the depth for a real push. As a massive Liverpool fan i am pretty pleased with us shoring up the back but i don't think we hold the same goal threat as before but we will wait and see. The world is a better place when the football season is on.

LVG said that he thought Luke Shaw wasn't fit enough and gave him a training regime that would get him ready for the new season, Luke Shaw pulls an hamstring and is going to miss the first 3 league games yet no fingers have been pointed at LVG...looks like the press are giving him an easy ride

LVG said that he thought Luke Shaw wasn't fit enough and gave him a training regime that would get him ready for the new season, Luke Shaw pulls an hamstring and is going to miss the first 3 league games yet no fingers have been pointed at LVG...looks like the press are giving him an easy ride

Yeah they should after LVG 100% winning records (6/6) . And unbeaten in World Cup matches , Who can complain .. :GoldenSmile1: ,

I read about the victories and the tactical genius that is LVG, but when he gets it wrong it should be mentioned as well Jocky

Tony Pulis had talks with the Palace board today. Afterwards chairman Steve Parish refused to confirm that Pulis would be in charge for Saturday's game.

Can't wait for the season to start, at least to have something keeping us busy other than thinking of pattaya.

I don't think there is any team waiting for the season more than United and they will do the best performance ever, at least that's what I feel

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=153650" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=153650" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">WEBSITE COUNTDOWN WIDGET</a></div>

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

babydollsaddict.gif

Tony Pulis had talks with the Palace board today. Afterwards chairman Steve Parish refused to confirm that Pulis would be in charge for Saturday's game.

Fucking hell , He got sacked after all the miracles he done fir Palace . They are doomed to championship league for certain next season. Wonder why he got sacked !, has to be outside football matters ????

Fucking hell , He got sacked after all the miracles he done fir Palace . They are doomed to championship league for certain next season. Wonder why he got sacked !, has to be outside football matters ????

My mates a Palace fan, Pulis wants to spend and push on from last season but the Palace board are reluctant after what happened under previous regimes (Goldberg and Jordan?)

Archived