IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

Nick the pizza for me and they do great lamb kebabs

Veteran monger and Thai gurl addict 

An Italian place, opposite what was Titty Twister, now called Black Hole. Wood fired ovans and their Spag is great

Saw some nice Italian style pizzas coming out of Brooklyn diner on Buakhow opposite LK Metro.

Didn't get a chance to indulge but looked good and well priced.

I tried Brooklyn Diner (near Soi LK) last week on recommendations from another forum,

and I got one of the best pizza I eat in Pattaya this year :)

Very similar to pizza you get in South-Est France / North-West Italia,

very tasty and not miserly on anchovies :wink:

All pizza at 150 small / 230 big, except sea food one at 260

• 2 weeks later...

American Pizza Company. Use to cook out of thier house but now have a resturant. i have not been to the new place but the delivered pizza I had was the best I have had in Pattaya but must say i have tried allot of places. I did also like the one I had at Holf Beer House

I tried Brooklyn Diner (near Soi LK) last week on recommendations from another forum,

and I got one of the best pizza I eat in Pattaya this year :)

Very similar to pizza you get in South-Est France / North-West Italia,

very tasty and not miserly on anchovies :wink:

All pizza at 150 small / 230 big, except sea food one at 260

Took a friend to BD diner tonight for pizza and he loved it as do I.  Been many times. Can't stomach the rest of the menu tho as it's complete shite.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

may not be the best and may be a small one but it's cheap for an unknown limited time....

oct 27 103_800x600.jpg

pizza pizza at the avenue second rd

oct 27 103_800x600.jpg

oct 27 103_800x600.jpg

may not be the best and may be a small one but it's cheap for an unknown limited time....

attachicon.gifoct 27 103_800x600.jpg

I will be there in 2 days. For 69 baht its worth a try.

thin n crispy the only way ...............................and whats with the pizzas that are folded over thats a pasty not a pizza.....

Pizza is like sex, even bad sex is better then no sex. Same with Pizza

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Pizza is like sex, even bad sex is better then no sex. Same with Pizza

You've obviously never eaten pizza from slices.

thin n crispy the only way ...............................and whats with the pizzas that are folded over thats a pasty not a pizza.....

the first time i ever had pizza was in 1974 in rome, a takeaway and it was not thin and crispy.

i only had it cos the 4 people i was with (none of us had ever met till that evening) wanted some before we went off looking for rooms for the night.

a rectangular slab cut into squares and served folded together.

it was lovely.

attachicon.gifoct 27 103_800x600.jpg

My favorite pizza place, always stop by on my trips (have picture earlier in thread)

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

My favorite pizza place, always stop by on my trips (have picture earlier in thread)

I'm also a fan...thin and crispy base and not too much mozzarella on top...my ideal pizza. Spent some time in Italy this summer and Pizza Pizza could hold its own there...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

I'm also a fan...thin and crispy base and not too much mozzarella on top...my ideal pizza. Spent some time in Italy this summer and Pizza Pizza could hold its own there...

Blacks have big dicks, Asians can't drive, Russians are rude and Brits don't know food. Jeez, I wonder where these stereotypes come from?

Blacks have big dicks, Asians can't drive, Russians are rude and Brits don't know food. Jeez, I wonder where these stereotypes come from?

The irony...London is the best food city in Europe...I like stereotypes...no need to think too much...

Hooray beer!

The irony...London is the best food city in Europe...I like stereotypes...no need to think too much...

God, you make the world laugh. 

this took me .0000003 seconds and I don't necessarily agree with it but it's not far off.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/eat/worlds-best-food-cultures-453528

God, you make the world laugh.

this took me .0000003 seconds and I don't necessarily agree with it but it's not far off.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/eat/worlds-best-food-cultures-453528

Wow...you needed Google...seriously, and off topic but, I seriously recommend a trip to London if you want to try multi-national food. I love Paris and Milan...but for international street food to high end, they're not close. You can eat quality food from Peru-Ethiopia-Indonesia on any day of the week without looking far and that's why NYC & Sydney also rock...travel is your best guide...

Edited by Kathmandu

Hooray beer!

There's this very pretty server that works there. Kind of tall, slim, darker skin but face very pretty. I seen her past few years there, she always has this smile whenever I come into the place because I order the big pizza and can finish the whole thing by myself.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

here is another cheap one to try.

diana dragon buakoaw end of soi diana......

nov 1 114_800x600.jpg

Just tried Fire and Stone Pizzeria today based on one of Evil's FB posts -- pretty damn good pizza!

Not all that cheap -- 12" pizza (pepperoni) and 1 Coke Light set me back 300 baht -- but it was a good one, in my book.

Located on Pattaya Klang/Central Pattaya Road (they're both names for the same road, right?) a little ways up from Beach Road on the south side of the street (the right side, if you are walking towards Second Road from Beach Road)

Photo (pepperoni/salami is under the cheese):

pizza.JPG

Edited by footypjman
  • Like 2

Footypjman, I believe Evils food reviews are the most reliable around.And thin crust intense heat cooked pizzas are always the best in my opinion. Tasty and crunchy.

Jack

I've always found the pizzas with the toppings on top of the cheese better than the ones where cheese covers them all. Not sure how (un)orthodox that is.