Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

What's the boards view on Domino's Pizza, who look like they are opening soon in Pattaya ?

Really? Where did you hear that?

I remember them being pretty good, but I haven't had one for 15 years or more.

I stayed in the rooms adjoining loaf.

Free breaky everyday which was great because of the fresh bread.

And the pizza was amazing too

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

+1 for the Hopf.

It's not the cheapest around, and the idea of a German themed pizza joint is rather weird.

But the quality is good and the restaurant is palatial by Pattaya standards.

You can also enjoy a glass of their excellent home brewed German style wheat beer.

:NiceThread1:

The way they bill you, just puts me off the place.

Taa Saparot is right, and I withdraw my recommendation of the Hopf.

I ate there yesterday, and took a good look at the bill.

They add 10% service charge, and another 7.7% tax.

Then have the nerve to ask for another tip for bringing the bill! wtf??

The wheat beer which I praised so highly was absolute crap.

What had been clear and tasty on my last trip, was now cloudy and tasted awful.

I asked the waiter if he could see my hand on the other side of the glass.

He said no, laughed and walked away.

The pizza was still OK, but much lighter on the toppings than I recall from previous visits.

This place is definitly no longer recommended.

I went once years ago. Once was enough.

Da Cionso , Pattaya Klang Soi 14.  Best Pizza I've had here...

I ate there yesterday, and took a good look at the bill.

They add 10% service charge, and another 7.7% tax.

Then have the nerve to ask for another tip for bringing the bill! wtf??

Its the way they hide the service and vat, until they total up the chits, that pisses me off.

Pizza and Pasta in Soi Arunothai is quite good. Have small and big ones. The big ones are from 219 Baht and after eat I'm full.

What's the boards view on Domino's Pizza, who look like they are opening soon in Pattaya ?

I like Domino's here in the States.  The pizza is very good.  There is better pizza in the world but I like Domino's.  They have excellent chicken wings.  I have to get some wings every time I get a pizza and I'm picky about what wings I like.

Tried the Pizza Luego today. Was nice pizza, good taste and good price. Pizza arround 120 - 180 Baht.

Taste a liltte like the Pizza opposite LK Metron in the Soi Buakhao but a little cheaper.

The menue looks good, will have a try for meat also next time ;)

I agree about Pizza Luego. I've tried their pasta too, and while it's ok, I prefer the place further up Soi Bongkot where the guy makes his own pasta.

Pizza Luego was quite good actually. Tried it last time I was there. Could definitely have it again

I like Hopf pizza. Yes it is more expensive as they don't include the tax and add the service charge. But the pizza is very good IMO. However the place is packed unless you go early so I usually skip the place. But I still go occasionally.

New York pizza is a MUST try at least once before you are qualified to have a opinion on the best pizza

in Pattaya.....

The Loaf is ok and Bella on 2nd road across from Soi 6 is not to bad, but I never really found a pizza yet that taste like home.

how about this option attached to Dicey Reillys at the marriott second rd royal garden plaza....

march april 27 123_800x600.jpg

march april 28 165_800x600.jpg

says "the best in pattaya"

march april 28 171_800x600.jpg

yikes, look at those prices *

* found a more expensive one listed under Giant Pizza number 36 of 70.............1150 bht

Edited by striderman

Globetrotter used to do great pizzas

They still do. Their "Americana" is the 2nd best in town behind The Loaf's "Hawaiian" for my tastes.

They still do. Their "Americana" is the 2nd best in town behind The Loaf's "Hawaiian" for my tastes.

I don't agree with your first choice but Globetrotter still makes a great pizza if you are into a great tasting and very filling pizza. If I eat the whole thing it ruins my night as it's just too much. Had pizza there twice on my last trip

New York pizza is a MUST try at least once before you are qualified to have a opinion on the best pizza

in Pattaya.....

No one can really say which is the best in town only the best they tried. And then it's a matter of taste. N.Y. was OK but a bit boring to me. But at least they had Italian sausage which many places don't.

Edited by RockyMtnJay

Now open on 3rd Road, left side just before Glang Junction, when heading north.

Just had a waiter on wheels delivery from Brooklyn Diner, Italian Sausage Pizza....loved it. Recommended.

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

Tried Loaf tonight after doing NY Pizza a couple of nights ago. Loaf was easily better.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Domino's is up and running. Delivery as well. Order by phone for now but online ordering will be available for Pattaya soon as well. I was very pleased with their pizza yesterday. Delivered to the dark side within 25 minutes. Even faster than pizza company.

Edited by DeeMak

Trued NYC Pizza today, got an Italian sausage pizza, fast delivery, good pizza. Recommended.

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

i am told that the place on walking st recommended by helloblackshirt has now closed

this one.......

march april 7 225_800x600.jpg

finito completo