Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

This time I tried Brooklyn Diner for the first time and loved their all food including Pizza

This is a great Pizza for reasonable price

Looks good , what's the reasonable price ? 

Looks good , what's the reasonable price ? 

it is 160baht jerry

Sorry its not a very good pic, I was in a hurry to eat.

Its 2 x 12" hand tossed pepperoni (don't get me started on pepperoni  in Thailand - the number of times they have tried to palm me off with Salami!!!! making me angry thinking about all the times) from Dominos with a 7pcs Chicken Kicker and a BBQ sauce with the chicken - 574b delivered

Its a thicker pizza than ones above, so if you like this deeper dish type, i'd give them a go - not too stingy with the pepperoni - could have been a few more pieces, but it was REAL pepperoni.

dom.jpg

Living in Thailand for 8+ years, moved to Vietnam also making videos now on YouTube about life in Thailand, Vietnam

Nick Swift YouTube

Had a veggie pizza with BM Furryman at the blue and white restaurant on the corner of Soi 15 (back of The Avenue) and Soi Buakhao. (Across from Nature View Hotel) The crust was very thin, just like I like, and the veggie had a good selection of different vegetables. I'm not remembering the price, but it didn't seem too bad. There is a large selection of other types of pizzas for you omnivores. :-)

All in all, it was good. I'll probably stop back for another one next time I'm in Pattaya.

Sorry its not a very good pic, I was in a hurry to eat.

Its 2 x 12" hand tossed pepperoni (don't get me started on pepperoni  in Thailand - the number of times they have tried to palm me off with Salami!!!! making me angry thinking about all the times) from Dominos with a 7pcs Chicken Kicker and a BBQ sauce with the chicken - 574b delivered

Its a thicker pizza than ones above, so if you like this deeper dish type, i'd give them a go - not too stingy with the pepperoni - could have been a few more pieces, but it was REAL pepperoni.

dom.jpg

Food is not always about price, if one place is using better ingredients and a better cheese of coarse it will be more expensive.

Was it expensive for the quality? That is what matters.

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

• 3 weeks later...

dunno what it's like but i spotted a new place in soi diana  almost directly opposite papagayo (in the soi not the little shopping mall) called Bronx will get photos today

it's too small to be anything other than a take away

here u go.....

first one taken from papagayo

april 3 021 (Custom).JPG

april 3 019 (Custom).JPG

april 3 020 (Custom).JPG

Edited by striderman

• 2 weeks later...

I from Melbourne Australia and we do have some good pizza places down here. Surprisingly Australians have won a lot in many International pizza competitions and a Melbourne Pizza maker came first last year in the World Pizza Championships in 2014 I think for the traditional Italian style Margherita  pizza. However I do want to try American Style pizzas, last time I had a deep dish style pizza from American Pizza Factory/ Pastrami and Rye. While it was good I think I much prefer the thin New York style or pan pizza.

I don't mind when the base is thick and a bit like fried bread, but I found the Chicago style more like eating lasagne. American Pizza factory has thin and pan style as well and  for my next trip I was wondering if they are the best in Pattaya for American style pizzas or if there are other places in Pattaya that are just as good or better. I do plan to go to America and visit new York and try there famous pizza places like Di Fara and Lombardi's but for the time being I will only be going to Thailand. So what are the best places for American style pizza in Pattaya? Maybe American forum members would be best suited to answer this.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i tried loaf and it was great, took a bunch of friends there and they all loved it.

i did the friday evening 18 30-22 00 hrs sportsman in soi 13 pizza pasta salad buffet last friday with about 5 americans and another brit.

the pizza (several choices) may not have been fantastic but it was ok (thin crispy style) and the price 200 bht for as much as you could manage seemed fine with everybody

i did the friday evening 18 30-22 00 hrs sportsman in soi 13 pizza pasta salad buffet last friday with about 5 americans and another brit.

the pizza (several choices) may not have been fantastic but it was ok (thin crispy style) and the price 200 bht for as much as you could manage seemed fine with everybody

What range of pasta and salad did they have?

3 pizzas cut into slices of course  that varied during my munching plus salad (usual stuff), dressings  plus pasta choices and garlic bread, breadsticks etc

Probably a good safe bet is Pizza Company.  And if you ORDER ONLINE you can get the second pizza for free.  A lot of guys don't know you can get two mediums delivered for under 400 baht.  Pattaya is not known for its pizza.  If you want good pizza go to the Italian place at the MRT in Bangkok station Ekamai.  It is incredible but expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to try the American pizza factory ( now merged with pastrami and Rye) also going to try Brooklyn Diner and New York Pizza House  as they look like the best places for American stye pizza. Also going to try the Italian Pizza place that has been mentioned for Italian style pizza.  Will give my thoughts once i've tried them might order one tonight.

What sauces with Pasta?

some pics of last fridays feed have just been posted on the sportsmans trip advisor page

• 1 month later...

I agree with nixonsbest.they make great chicago style pizza's but they sell it chicago price.

If i want to pay 500baht for food i would eat a steak.actually i rather get a BJ and eat street food for 40baht[emoji1]

I've never been there but 500 baht is crazy. In my home city of Cleveland where I am from you can get a massive corned beef sandwich just about anywhere that requires two people to finish it for $6. This is what irks me about a lot of the food in Pattaya, is that it is far more expensive than food back home and worse quality while they are paying Thai wages. 

As for pizza in Pattaya forget about it, last time I tried that at New York Pizza on third road got sick. 

I've never been there but 500 baht is crazy. In my home city of Cleveland where I am from you can get a massive corned beef sandwich just about anywhere that requires two people to finish it for $6. This is what irks me about a lot of the food in Pattaya, is that it is far more expensive than food back home and worse quality while they are paying Thai wages. 

As for pizza in Pattaya forget about it, last time I tried that at New York Pizza on third road got sick. 

I have been there and they sell American style pizza, no Italian taste - no taste of olive oil, no olives, no oregano... and I suspect them of using BBQ sauce instead of pureed tomato as grounding.

Don't get me wrong, it's obviously a high quality product, just not my taste.

Pizza company... tried it, will not go back!

Best Pizza I could find in Jomtien is at La Bocca, near the Hanuman Statue and "made in Italy" opposite Rompho market.

as an attachment, a Pizza that looks just fine for me, maybe add some sliced olives and some chilli-flavored olive oil.

File_Italian_pizza_from_stockholm.jpg

Edited by manarak

One of the problems with all of these establishments, whether pizza, burger or mexican joints, is that cheese is very expensive and hard to procure. If you go to Big C or Avenue supermarket check out the cheese prices it is crazy. It is mostly all imported but the prices are still higher than what I saw in Japan where it is also imported. If someone could open up a large dairy farm and produce high quality cheese to sell to restaurants and grocery stores at good prices I think that would be a great business for Thailand.

Edited by havrum

It's a lot like real estate -- "location, location, location."  I went to a local pub for a club sandwich at a beach here in the LA area this past weekend -- with drink, tax and tip, it set me back $24.  It was a good sandwich....but $24?  GTFOH!

In the interest of full disclosure, I DID pay an extra $2 to get fries instead of potato chips.

One of the problems with all of these establishments, whether pizza, burger or mexican joints, is that cheese is very expensive and hard to procure. If you go to Big C or Avenue supermarket check out the cheese prices it is crazy. It is mostly all imported but the prices are still higher than what I saw in Japan where it is also imported. If someone could open up a large dairy farm and produce high quality cheese to sell to restaurants and grocery stores at good prices I think that would be a great business for Thailand.

I assume the cheese issues are similar/related to the beef issues. 

Not to go too far off-topic, but NBA Finals are killing me.  I would've loved to see Lebron get a ring for Cleveland, but he just has ZERO support.  The fact that he has the Cavs hanging in there with essentially a bunch of NY Knick cast-offs (Smith, Shumpert, Mosgov) is unreal.  I would've loved to see him have Kyrie and K Love for the series....

It's a lot like real estate -- "location, location, location."  I went to a local pub for a club sandwich at a beach here in the LA area this past weekend -- with drink, tax and tip, it set me back $24.  It was a good sandwich....but $24?  GTFOH!

In the interest of full disclosure, I DID pay an extra $2 to get fries instead of potato chips.

I assume the cheese issues are similar/related to the beef issues. 

Not to go too far off-topic, but NBA Finals are killing me.  I would've loved to see Lebron get a ring for Cleveland, but he just has ZERO support.  The fact that he has the Cavs hanging in there with essentially a bunch of NY Knick cast-offs (Smith, Shumpert, Mosgov) is unreal.  I would've loved to see him have Kyrie and K Love for the series....

Yeah, just a continuation of the "Cleveland curse". Well Lebron, Irving and Love will all presumably be back for many years to come, so we will have a lot of shots at it. And they will be hungry, hungrier than ever before, and not for a Cleveland corned beef sandwich on rye with horseradish, but a championship goddamnit!. 

d-3.jpg

Edited by havrum
  • Like 2

Yeah, just a continuation of the "Cleveland curse". Well Lebron, Irving and Love will all presumably be back for many years to come, so we will have a lot of shots at it. And they will be hungry, hungrier than ever before, and not for a Cleveland corned beef sandwich on rye with horseradish, but a championship goddamnit!. 

d-3.jpg

JFC!  now THAT is a sandwich!

d-3.jpg

Earlier this year an American friend introduced me to homemade horse radish and sour cream!  Since then I have been on a horse radish frenzy!

This time I tried Brooklyn Diner for the first time and loved their all food including Pizza

This is a great Pizza for reasonable price

attachicon.gif20150223_151047.jpg

I tried their pizza about a year ago and it was decent but your pizza in this photo hardly has any cheese on it. Hope it was just a "One off" as I'd like to go there again. 

post-94053-0-88538800-1425656149.jpg

I tried their pizza about a year ago and it was decent but your pizza in this photo hardly has any cheese on it. Hope it was just a "One off" as I'd like to go there again. 

it certainly looks very dry on the edges