IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

^^^^ I had one from there last year and thought it was pretty good. 

44 minutes ago, Zeb said:

I've had a few from them, think they were Supreme Pizza and I found them pretty good.

It was alright, not a patch on Bronx. *** 

IMG_3427.jpeg

• Like 2

Wood fired pizza from Pizza Italy in the small alley on Soi Boomerang... Very thin real Napolitan style pizza funghi with a little burned but very crispy outside. Not for everyone I guess but I loved it... My new favourite place...

IMG_0100.JPG

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

8 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Wood fired pizza from Pizza Italy in the small alley on Soi Boomerang... Very thin real Napolitan style pizza funghi with a little burned but very crispy outside. Not for everyone I guess but I loved it... My new favourite place...

IMG_0100.JPG

I like that place 

IMG_8372.thumb.jpeg.1b91821a6d9c681b93b490feba6c037c.jpeg

but prefer Alby and Micky on Baukhao 

IMG_8603.thumb.jpeg.c4f8e4367ed6bdd6fddbecd3ce9a4b77.jpeg

• Like 2

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Although the bottom of the pizzas would have to be visible to accurately judge, the last two posts appear to feature correctly made and baked crusts to the best of my understanding.  

It's how I prefer pizza crust anyway.  :)

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

The char on the crust is all the rage in metro NY right now, being hyped heavily by 800 degree brick oven joints. It's okay, but I feel like it's being done mostly because it cooks in 3-4 minutes.

5 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

IMG_0100.JPG

Neaopolitan style is thin and soft not thin and crispy. Is the dough chewy when you eat it? If not, definitely not authentic. Yes of course it should have char on the sides and bottom but in my view that looks like it was flirting with being burnt.

Nothing wrong if people like crispy but again Neopolitan should be chewy.

Edited by Kreggerz

Now I can’t blame Outlaw for sure as you never really know, but I picked up food poisoning from something I ate that day and it was a nasty 48 hours. A couple of times I thought about going to hospital, but didn’t have the energy to get there 

fine now tho 

• 4 weeks later...

I've had Bronx pizza several times, it's ok as a snack after the bars, but I wouldn't eat it as a meal. It's not very good, tastes nothing like a NYC pizza. It's akin to a cheap frozen pizza in America. Marco's in Jomtien has good pizza. Pizza company isn't bad either. 

• Like 2

La Baguette French Bakery, Scooter’s Bar & Grill, and The Pizza Company.

A little TiT snippet, I went to Dominos once and asked for a side of pizza sauce to dip my crust in. They sell 4 pre-made sauces, but not marinara. "No hab". 

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/02/2014 at 17:00, ASIA_SEXPAT said:

I tried the pizza today at the Loaf.. I got the El Supremo - not good at all in my opinion. 

Everyone has different tastes. This just wasn't good for me. Actually it didn't have any taste at all - I think that was mainly because it was lacking pizza sauce. 

I've had a couple of good pizzas from New York Pizza house in the past. They get my vote, but I haven't eaten there since last year. I'll have to try them again to confirm. 

The pizza at The Loaf today:

loaf.jpg

Don't make me hungry

I like Bronx Pizza and Korandos Bar