Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

• 1 month later...

Went to Dom Pizza tonight and wow,  great food! My GF and I got the last available table, the place was packed. I ordered a pepperoni pizza (awesome!) and she ordered a seafood noodle dish which was also very good.

• 1 month later...

i noticed a new perspex sign above Bronx Pizza (buakaow by lk metro) last night. it had new prices. 1 slice 80 bht. 2 slices 140 bht. didn't seem to be bothering customers i spotted a line waiting to pay as we hit LK Metro for the evening and the same thing when we were leaving

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

What’s happened to Bronx Pizza?

it’s not the same somehow, can’t put my finger on it….

it costs more.

19 hours ago, PeterStewart66 said:

Hemingway's Soi 10 Pattaya, have just purchased a new Pizza oven and equipment.

Homemade fresh rolled dough and tomato sauce. Everything fresh.

Introductory offer of 199 baht for 10 inch pizza. Various types.

https://hemingwayspattaya.com/menu

I have been told this starts from week commencing 30/1/2022.

Just double check Hemmingway's Pattaya social media.

On 26/10/2022 at 20:01, Kale said:

I thought Outlaw Pizza was pretty good.  It's on Soi Lengkee near 3rd road.  Right across from where Bronx Pizza used to be.  Much better than Bronx imo.

https://outlawpizza.business.site

By the slice?

Guess so as of two weeks ago...

Outlaw Pizza Is Happy To Announce Our New American Pizza Buy The Slice, Pizza Kart
We can now sell our Quality Pizza by the Slice.
Edited by The Danimal

23 hours ago, striderman said:

it costs more.

Yes well, besides that has anyone noticed it’s not as good as it used to be?

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/10/2022 at 14:43, Manc Bull said:

There's simply only 1 place....

Bella Italia opposite Soi6, it's the bollox 🍕

Had a great pizza there this afternoon at a good price, under 300bt,  I took away half to enjoy this evening/ tomorrow, & will be going again in the next few days to enjoy more pizza

Restaurant was quiet mid-afternoon, but situated on 2nd Rd which was very busy with traffic, as much of Pattaya currently is unfortunately

A shame the place was closed Feb 2022 when I spent 2 weeks staying nearby

• 2 weeks later...

pizza .............and burger with cheese................i give you dominos south pattaya rd...............

20230223_1259151.thumb.jpg.e90c7913472e18bfb24f504587ab3141.jpg

it gets a pass from me as a margarita /pepperoni/ or ham and pineapple guy (139 bht 12 inch right now........8 slices with thin n crispy or hand tossed thick crust options ) but it's there for other piggies

and entering soi post office /soi 13/2 from second rd comes up left side............

20230214_0741411.thumb.jpg.ebe731f87d8aef587a543f5012652e8e.jpg

with quality pointing.............

20230214_0741221.thumb.jpg.cdff9093d602b47cc8df16601a19a6be.jpg

Edited by striderman

@stridermanDid you eat these pizzas or just pointing them out?  If you ate them, now were they?  I'm confused about your post.   Do these places quality as the best pizza in Pattaya?  Because if they do, I will certainly need to try them.

21 minutes ago, travelling_man said:

@stridermanDid you eat these pizzas or just pointing them out?  If you ate them, now were they?  I'm confused about your post.   Do these places quality as the best pizza in Pattaya?  Because if they do, I will certainly need to try them.

i do frequent dominos esp right now cos they are cheap and it is handy. last had one yesterday.....139 bht ham n pineapple..........8 slices . most of the time i just take photos of places or changes that i come across.

Bowling past Bronx at about midnight last night and couldn't believe my eyes, not a single customer. Straight in for some window pizza and as a Bronx regular during lockdown, can report they are exactly as always. No change. Best put in the fridge and eaten for breakfast cold. With a breakfast beer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2022 at 09:31, Thomaz73 said:

Indeed! Pizza Italy. My current favourite. Done with the proper oven.

Went there on your recommendation and it was very nice indeed. So much so that I went back a couple of evenings later.

On 11/03/2023 at 17:53, Fumbduck said:

Went there on your recommendation and it was very nice indeed. So much so that I went back a couple of evenings later.

Location please?

I went to pizza italy on a few recommendations. It doesn't open until 4:30 ish when the ovens are hot. I got pepperoni or something similar to sausage slices. I figured this should be a great crust as i know its all made from scratch.

Oh man, the dissapointment. Hollow crust ...is that normal? So thin that it just shattered. So basically no crust?? Topping was fine. 

Take-away. About 260b

Had one at scoozi urban pizza in terminal 21. Normal, nice thick crust. Would happily repeat.

15 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Hollow crust ...is that normal?

Not sure what you mean by "hollow". But it's proper Italian style. Had one today, and it remains my firm favourite. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png