IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

43 minutes ago, Garzan said:

I think Yupa's was next door where the "Cheeky Girl Restaurant" sign is. It's a shame since there were a few menu selections there that I really enjoyed. 

If that's California pizza then I should have a good chance of finding a 'no meat' pizza on the menu. I'll have to go look in April.  

Yupas, yes that was it. Very good the couple of times I tried it, but it never stood a chance in the current climate. 

3 hours ago, Thomaz73 said:

Indeed! Pizza Italy. My current favourite. Done with the proper oven.

Agree 100%  big n super crispy made by italian chef David.

On 29/01/2022 at 18:31, Thomaz73 said:

Indeed! Pizza Italy. My current favourite. Done with the proper oven.

Had been meaning to go during my last trip but could never line it up. Will try to go next time now that the GCs are open. 

Anyways, did enjoy Bronx Pizza & got a slice or 2 a several times over the course of a few weeks. Tastes like back home and while not the best was still good, cheap, and quick. Also helped that it was close to LKM and TT.

Going to have to give some of these other places in this thread a try. In past trips, never really cared what I ate but since I was going to be awake during the day, ended up trying to find some places to eat. 

20211202_232506.thumb.jpg.1f9ec929e787f84245d003d3c400024d.jpg

Edited by Kickoff
  • Like 3

Bronx is ok.  I think Pizza Company is pretty good for the price.  Don't knock it till you try it and give it more than half a chance.  They import their ingredients just like the better Italian restaurants do.  The best places in Thailand are the authentic Italian places that import their ingredients, but it's going to be Italian style and more expensive for what you get.

Edited by Kale
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Bronx is pretty solid. Hits the spot after a night of drinking in LK Metro or Treetown.

Outlaw pizza was ok as well. Have a choice of thin or thicker crust. They need to not skimp on the pizza sauce though. 

• 1 month later...

Rinapp and Pizza Italy for Italian style pizza.  Pizza Company over New York Pizza House for north american pizza.  Bronx pizza for drunken late night munchies (wish it stayed open till 3 or 4 am).

Pizza at Brooklyn Diner was good too but sadly no more.

• Like 2

Slice Pizza in Soi 6 is one of the best I've had in town. Order it, then get them to bring it to you in whatever Soi 6 bar you're drinking  in.

IMG_1398.jpg

Greeny Travels did a taste test on Pizza.  His number one was Sicily Pizza Pattaya. It is off the beaten path but I thought I would share his video:

47 minutes ago, LASportsNut said:

Greeny Travels did a taste test on Pizza.  His number one was Sicily Pizza Pattaya. It is off the beaten path but I thought I would share his video:

note.

bronx no longer in lengkee. moved into site that was occupied by brooklyn pizza. so bronx now buakaow opposite LK Metro

brooklyn no longer trading

Edited by striderman

I went to pizza big in naklua on saturday, for old time sake. I'm the least fussy eater you could imagine...but not much flavour on the toppings or sauce. It looked great, but...

I will try korando's as the owner had some good pizza gaffs in Oz apparently and new york pizza house on 3rd road. 

When I'm craving pizza, I eat at Rinapp Soi13/1.
I like the dough, sometimes you get a kind of crispy cookie dough in Thailand, but here you get the Italian style pizza.

• 1 month later...

Dom Pizza in Pratamnak soi5 is a solid place for good pizza. 

• 4 weeks later...

After reading reviews on here, I tried New York Pizza on 3rd Road last night. Very good pizza. They will definitely get my business again.

Medium 12 inch pizza
Half Double Pepperoni
Half Meat Lover

Total 383 baht
Online order.
I live 5 minutes away so I picked it up myself.

17 minutes ago, Wedge said:

Bronx Pizza has been closed the last several days.  Anyone know why?

it had a sign up in the window several days ago but i passed by friday and saturday evening and back open as usual

I dont each much Pizza in Pattaya but Slice Pizza on Soi6 is the best I've had. Didn't expect much but it's really good.

• Like 3

On 23/09/2022 at 04:43, jpmelville said:

That would be my choice, especially their Calzone. They also do a discount deal between 2-6pm 240 baht for any pizza.

On 23/09/2022 at 04:43, jpmelville said:

Solid place for a good night out that. Pizza is good as you say and everything else I’ve had on the menu was good too. Good price for the beer too. 

Took a girl there recently and she loved the fondu  

For Bangkok, Pala near Asok BTS - is my absolute favorite pizza and other Italian dishes, and has been for several years... Ever since I found it in the bottom floor of Siam Paragon - was a small deli and pizza shop... had a shop in Terminal 21 in Pattaya, but that didn't do well, and changed ownership, and then went out of business and is now Scoozi... Italian Osteria in Terminal 21 is my favorite in Pattaya... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

On 23/10/2022 at 06:28, Wedge said:

Bronx Pizza has been closed the last several days.  Anyone know why?

Just a guess, but they are normally closed on Tuesday night.

Plus there was a Thai holiday Sunday.

Maybe he let the staff take their holiday next to their regular day off.

Like I said, just a guess.