Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

7 hours ago, slashlarue said:

At first I was going to say where did you find that in Pattaya?

looks quite exactly like a bronx pizza slize. 
i guess OP implies you can't have this here, unless i misunderstood him...

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Best Pizza I have had in Pattaya, was at Frankie's Inn second road Jomtiem.

A salami pizza, had 2 different types of cheese, think one was mozzarella and the other a strong blue cheese.

Pimped it up with some oregano and chili oil.

The crust was so light.

Think it was 280B.

thumbnail_IMG_4063.jpg

Bronx pizza which has had more than a few location moves is now on buakaow opposite the entrance to LK Metro having taken over what was the brooklyn diner. it's a soft opening still things to do inc switching all the other signs

981958769_1apr006(Custom).JPG.9c5d00015c79b427c9525bef93db61c1.JPG

pretty sure the site in lengkee is finished (it was too hot today to walk up to check) the nearby booth in soi diana is certainly done

708143867_1apr011(Custom).JPG.18e65ff7ce45d91f56c4f85dae8a2fec.JPG

• Like 2

Bronx on lenkee gone .Last night the new place opp LK not open yet builders in .I was looking for pizza

16 minutes ago, worldpunter said:

Bronx on lenkee gone .Last night the new place opp LK not open yet builders in .I was looking for pizza

Yea I was craving pizza too, sent TGF down to see if they were open and she said she couldn't find the shop.  Hopefully they open today.  Also, regarding Frankies in Jomtien not only is the pizza good but so is the fresh pasta.  Chef and manager are good dudes, both Italian and good hosts. 

I prefer New York style pizza and Frankies is more neapolitan. 

• Like 3

On 24/03/2021 at 05:34, petehoax said:

looks quite exactly like a bronx pizza slize. 
i guess OP implies you can't have this here, unless i misunderstood him...

No you can't and you'd get stabbed in the Bronx if you tried selling that shit there.

2 hours ago, worldpunter said:

fwiw, it was apparently open yesterday evening. i was surprised to hear so as well, because it looked far from ready at around 5.50pm when i drove by, but someone (iirc striderman) posted that it was open later in the evening (see the "opening and closing" thread, where it was posted). 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Just now, petehoax said:

fwiw, it was apparently open yesterday evening. i was surprised to hear so as well, because it looked far from ready at around 5.50pm when i drove by, but someone (iirc striderman) posted that it was open later in the evening (see the "opening and closing" thread, where it was posted). 

Ok , but I was told " come back tomorrow  "  around 6 pm 

today 4pm they were still working inside (and it looked far from finished), but told me it's open (also possible to eat inside with AC), but apparently there was only one pie available at the moment (half peperonni half whatever) and somehow there was a waiting list to be allowed inside, despite it being empty. 
didn't understand the concept of the waiting thing and just moved on. 

45 minutes ago, petehoax said:

today 4pm they were still working inside (and it looked far from finished), but told me it's open (also possible to eat inside with AC), but apparently there was only one pie available at the moment (half peperonni half whatever) and somehow there was a waiting list to be allowed inside, despite it being empty. 
didn't understand the concept of the waiting thing and just moved on. 

I called around 2PM and dude told me on the phone they were taking orders then, for pickup after they opened at 4.  Whatever when they open they open, hope to stumble in there drunk tomorrow night and grab a slice or two.  

• 2 months later...

Not the best, but completely approved and cheap too.  Satisfies well 2 people in front of the TV when football is played. Spicy chicken and that sauce is chilimajo,aroi everything.

https://1112.com/promotion

Screenshot_20210613_143252_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.eb896a1ee1a8555dbdf31d84e89c1a42.jpgScreenshot_20210613_143321_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.2617b267f8066aefc292882d0b0c05f4.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Bryan of "Greeny Travels" does a good job with his YouTube Channel.

He was staying at Grand Avenue but just moved to the Sattahip area.

Here is a LINK on some pizza reviews.

33 minutes ago, soi16 said:

Not the best, but completely approved and cheap too.  Satisfies well 2 people in front of the TV when football is played. Spicy chicken and that sauce is chilimajo,aroi everything.

https://1112.com/promotion

I'll agree, Pizza Experience isn't the "best" pizza, but so far, for pizza that appears at my door so I don't need to go out, it's pretty darn good pizza. They are pretty good with ease of order, and ease of delivery. 

• 2 months later...

Bronx Pizza is absolutely mandatory for me after a night on the beers. It’s new location makes it extremely handy.

no stupid menus with a thousand things on it. Just 3 or 4 excellent Pizzas  

• Like 3

At the bottom of Pratamak Soi 5, there is a pizza place, one of those yellow huts, second one in, 150B a pop, thin crust, 12", all the usual choices. Have had a few, decent enough.

• 5 months later...

About half way down Soi 5 Phratamak, as the road Y's off, near 228 Gallery, there's an Italian guy rocks up every night with his motorcycle sidecar with pizza oven. Best pizza I have had in Pattaya recently. Was amazed how short a time he left the pizza in the oven, was only about 3 or 4min and it was perfect. Will get a few photos next time

With more tourists in town, New York Pizza House has been upping their game. Last few pizzas have been much better than during covid times and I like the thin crust option.

48 minutes ago, Arnie85 said:

Never been there but I’m told the best pizza is off that tiny little Soi off Soi Boomerang

Indeed! Pizza Italy. My current favourite. Done with the proper oven.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Had a pizza from Outlaw pizza last week. Never took a picture, but thought it was very good. They used 100% real mozzarella cheese, no cheddar, and no fake cheese. Toppings were good too. I think it's the best I've had in Pattaya.

https://www.facebook.com/outlawpizzathailand

They're also on hungrynow, but I got charged 19 baht delivery fee, well worth it.

Edited by WhiteThai

9 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Had a pizza from Outlaw pizza last week. Never took a picture, but thought it was very good. They used 100% real mozzarella cheese, no cheddar, and no fake cheese. Toppings were good too. I think it's the best I've had in Pattaya.

https://www.facebook.com/outlawpizzathailand

They're also on hungrynow, but I got charged 19 baht delivery fee, well worth it.

lengkee. assuming entry from buakaow comes up on the left side  towards 3 rd road near where bronx was at one stage

1790835336_18jan060(Custom).JPG.d61a01c92c22d902ecdd22edc78ea782.JPG

177312488_18jan061(Custom).JPG.d0f0f5436a2f5f9739df6ba08a573760.JPG

Edited by striderman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, striderman said:

lengkee. assuming entry from buakaow comes up on the left side  towards 3 rd road near where bronx was at one stage

1790835336_18jan060(Custom).JPG.d61a01c92c22d902ecdd22edc78ea782.JPG

177312488_18jan061(Custom).JPG.d0f0f5436a2f5f9739df6ba08a573760.JPG

Is that where the short lived “Soul Food” restaurant was?

1 hour ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Is that where the short lived “Soul Food” restaurant was?

I think Yupa's was next door where the "Cheeky Girl Restaurant" sign is. It's a shame since there were a few menu selections there that I really enjoyed. 

If that's California pizza then I should have a good chance of finding a 'no meat' pizza on the menu. I'll have to go look in April.