IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

Is that an "American" way of cutting a pizza?

Not to my knowledge. I can see certain advantages (easier to eat?) but would request the traditional cut. Good looking pizzas. ;)

Edited by CyberPro
  • Like 2

Not to my knowledge. I can see certain advantages (easier to eat?) but would request the traditional cut. Good looking pizzas. ;)

+1  

never saw it before but sure is an easy way to eat it

Had a surprisingly good pizza at Mamas Cafe on Soi 6 last month.Not cheap.I know it's a strange combination but I just fancied a Greek salad to start with and watermelon shake followed by pizza.Cost more than the ST I'd just had in Offshore bar.

Would Pastrami on Rye deliver to the Soi Buakhao LK Metro area? My usual 'go to' is New York Pizza, but those pies at P on R look amazing.

Big Mike.

Yes.  Its called "Chicago Cut".  No slices.  Its squared off.

I dont care either way.  I usually tell them at NY Pizza House to cut it in 12 slices instead of 8 so I get more pizza.  :LMFAO:

Those pictures look awesome.  Thanks for sharing.

Edited by King Cobra
  • Like 2

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

yeah, the Pastrami on Rye Pizzas are very American - not my taste, but the quality is definitely there, and they do deliver for whoever likes american Pizza.

For Italian Pizza, check "Made in Italy", roughly opposite Kiss Food at Rompho Market. I think their pizza is very good. The place closes at 20:00 though.

Edited by manarak

Would Pastrami on Rye deliver to the Soi Buakhao LK Metro area? My usual 'go to' is New York Pizza, but those pies at P on R look amazing.

Big Mike.

Yes I had a pizza delivered to that area.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

did a road test of the 69 bht margarita at pizza pizza the avenue yesterday.........

june 23 004 (Custom).JPG

bigger than i expected and with a coke 113 bht...................pretty good value

Looks delicious, will give this place a try on my next visit

@elcaballero7: Cheers, mate.

Big Mike.

Can we get confirmation on the 'buy 1 get 1 free?' Is it everyday? Any size? Is it available with delivery or just dine-in? I'll be in Pattaya in 11 days, but I don't go to the Jomtien area...cheers.

Big Mike.

Can we get confirmation on the 'buy 1 get 1 free?' Is it everyday? Any size? Is it available with delivery or just dine-in? I'll be in Pattaya in 11 days, but I don't go to the Jomtien area...cheers.

Big Mike.

you had better not try it alone, i tackled a vegetarian pizza from pastrami on rye and could only manage half of it

the one that beat me..........

nov 13 156_800x600.jpg

Edited by striderman
  • Like 3

Big Mike.

The offer is 50 percent off any large thin crust, pan, or Sicilian pizza between 4 and 6, eat in or takeaway. Not offered for deliveries. Limit of two per person so yes that could be a 2 for 1 if you want 2 large pizzas. Yes it's on daily. 

Cheers, Kreggerz!

@Striderman: Will be with 2 mates. We'll see if the 3 of us can polish off 2 big 'uns!

Big Mike.

I was Pizzapizza of Avenue today and the pizza was not bad  although the staff was not friendly

Margherita and water 102 baht

Sawadee krap

20150709_161026.jpg

• Like 2

I was Pizzapizza of Avenue today and the pizza was not bad  although the staff was not friendly

Margherita and water 102 baht

Sawadee krap

Now this looks like a great pizza, more sauce then cheese and cook till the bubbles start to burn. Now I want a pizza.

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

I prefer a more American style pizza with light sauce and lots and lots of cheese and loaded with meats.

• Like 2

I had to find my pics from NY Pizza House.

Their Carnivore (Pepperoni, Meatball, Salami, and Ham) is the best but you can pick your 4 meats of choice.

...and Sooooo much cheese.

NY Style Pizza Jun14.jpg

Presentation1.jpg

NY Pizza Pattaya Jul2015.jpg

Edited by King Cobra

I had to find my pics from NY Pizza House.

Their Carnivore (Pepperoni, Meatball, Salami, and Ham) is the best but you can pick your 4 meats of choice.

...and Sooooo much cheese.

the bread on the last pic seems too thick. wrong type of bread ? Pizza bread shouldn't look like that

Yeah. That middle pic pizza looks HUGE! But, gotta say, I've had New York Pizza on my last 2 trips. I...fucking...love...it.

Big Mike.

Look up 'Chicago style' on the internet, Manarak. Sometimes a thick crust is warranted...DEEP DISH.

Big Mike.

Edited by BigMike1970

Yes.  The middle pic is a Large.  They actually have a size larger than that but they cant deliver it.

I prefer the Normal Thick.  Thats what they call it.  They also have Thin and Very Thick.

The Normal Thick is almost like a Pizza Hut hand-Tossed crust.  Not too crunchy like Thin and not too doughy like Pan.

Always had good service and they deliver to my home out on Soi Siam Country Club past the train tracks.

Yep. The large was HUGE in December when I had one delivered. Was about 630 baht, I think, but well worth it. And had the thick crust with extra sauce...beautiful.

Big Mike.

I want to try the Nick the Pizza place.  Heard a lot of good reviews on the boards here.

Maybe next trip as I am back at work now. :Hate_Computer: