IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

Havent been at so many pizza places here but my favorite place is Pizza Pizza at The Avenue opposite of McDonalds.

Mostly eat pasta and the baked spinach starters (really good). But have been there for some pizzas too, always fun to get a big group there and eat that massive one... really huge... big enough for 8 people :D

which one is it or is it a secret ?

I think you missed the URL soi16 posted, "http://twolionsrestaurant.com/about-us/".

For me, they have been "great" and "okay", respectively.

It's a weird place. I didn't feel very welcome the first time I walked there. Got a thorough stare-down by the regulars. The waitress was nice though.

They do delivery though, via foodpanda etc.

Havent been at so many pizza places here but my favorite place is Pizza Pizza at The Avenue opposite of McDonalds.

Mostly eat pasta and the baked spinach starters (really good). But have been there for some pizzas too, always fun to get a big group there and eat that massive one... really huge... big enough for 8 people :D

offers time again at pizza pizza........

jan 4 009 (Custom).JPG

jan 4 010 (Custom).JPG

• Like 1

Banner says Regular Size.

read the words on banner pic 2, it looks like a pizza done as a slice

Yeah, pizzza done as a slice is a good way to put it if that's what it is.

The "Ham, Ham and Mushroom" got me confused too. At first I thought it was double ham and mushroom, then I realized they meant 'Ham pizza, ham and mushroom pizza,' etc.

offers time again at pizza pizza........

attachicon.gifjan 4 009 (Custom).JPG

attachicon.gifjan 4 010 (Custom).JPG

i go there every movie night.  Pizza is okay.  Had the salad pizza special last time.    salad great, pizza just okay.   I usually get penne arbiata, that is always very good

It is the actual making your own pizza with friends which is the pull

A very good idea and thinking out the box

You know, the group experience, pay to cook your own food thing.

I'm not knocking this place for what they're doing. It's a Thai thing. It's not something for westerners looking for an actual pizza, that's all. 

tumblr_m06xszW6zv1qchfo3o1_500.jpg

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

- We're talking Pattaya ... right ? 

- How many Thais eat pizza compared to farangs ?

- How much does the average tourist spend on diner compared to a Thai ? 

You better don't start a business in Thailand ... 

"You better don't start a business in Thailand" ?  :Crazy1:

Given the post below, it sounds like you better don't try for a job in marketing,,,,,,, or English for that matter,,,,,,,,,  :LOL2:

I was told about it from my Thai teacher. I felt a little bad about taking the last table as I was by myself and every other table had 3-5 people. I think I saw one other falang (with Thai wife and kid) and the rest were Thai

"You better don't start a business in Thailand" ?  :Crazy1:

Given the post below, it sounds like you better don't try for a job in marketing,,,,,,, or English for that matter,,,,,,,,,  :LOL2:

Sorry for my English as it isn't my native language ... (like Americans know how to speak proper English :LMFAO:) .

Doing the best a i can and though it's probably far from perfect i think most people know what i'm talking about .

Bit pathetic to bring this up ... like Americans do even speak any other language then uhhh ... 'American' ...  

Had a good running business in Holland (what involved a lot of marketing) . Cashed in 9 years ago when

i was 40 , moved to Thailand and ever since living the dream ... so you wrong again (as usual) . 

And yes 'you' (in general) better don't start a business in Thailand . 

• Like 2

i go there every movie night.  Pizza is okay.  Had the salad pizza special last time.    salad great, pizza just okay.   I usually get penne arbiata, that is always very good

somehow i missed this pizza pizza offer.........

jan 5 017 (Custom).JPG

Sorry for my English as it isn't my native language ... (like Americans know how to speak proper English :LMFAO:) .

Doing the best a i can and though it's probably far from perfect i think most people know what i'm talking about .

Bit pathetic to bring this up ... like Americans do even speak any other language then uhhh ... 'American' ...  

Had a good running business in Holland (what involved a lot of marketing) . Cashed in 9 years ago when

i was 40 , moved to Thailand and ever since living the dream ... so you wrong again (as usual) . 

And yes 'you' (in general) better don't start a business in Thailand . 

Living YOUR dream !!!

Given English isn't your native language I confess you do a better than average job (even given how awkward "You better don't start a business in Thailand" must sound, even to you).

Having said that, and given sounder's observation of the business in question and your idiotic  - "We're talking Pattaya ... right ? 

You better don't start a business in Thailand ...  "

when the business in question is FULL of Thais,,,,,,,,,,,, and regardless of how well you CLAIM you did with your marketing in Holland,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll stand by my "recommendation" that you not go for a job in marketing. Yo don't seem to be as good as you claim,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now go troll some other thread,,,,,,,,, you know, what you do best,,,,,,,,,,,

sulu, back off. Getting all righteous about something like this isn't worth it. Jerry's a good contributor here. Let him have his opinion.

• Like 3

Living YOUR dream !!!

Given English isn't your native language I confess you do a better than average job (even given how awkward "You better don't start a business in Thailand" must sound, even to you).

Having said that, and given sounder's observation of the business in question and your idiotic  - "We're talking Pattaya ... right ? 

You better don't start a business in Thailand ...  "

when the business in question is FULL of Thais,,,,,,,,,,,, and regardless of how well you CLAIM you did with your marketing in Holland,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll stand by my "recommendation" that you not go for a job in marketing. Yo don't seem to be as good as you claim,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now go troll some other thread,,,,,,,,, you know, what you do best,,,,,,,,,,,

You're not the brightest bulb in the box , are you ? 

I just asked 2 normal (relevant) questions : - how many Thais eat pizza compared to farang ? ... Right not that much

as i hardly ever see Thais in a pizza restaurant  

- how much does the average tourist spend on pizza compared to a Thai ?

(you don't need to be Einstein to figure that one out) ... right not as much . 

As long as we don't know the numbers the remark of the place is 'full of Thais' (how many people can even sit in the

place we're talking about ... 10 , 25 , 50 ?) doesn't mean much to me ... after all it's about how much money is really

made at the end of the month . Here for 7 years and i never had a Thai girl opting for pizza after i asked her what

she wants to eat . Never had a Thai even mentioning the place . 

And don't worry ... i won't opt for any job in Thailand as my believe is 'to make your money in your home country and

spend it in Thailand' . Lot safer and the money is a hell of a lot better ... whatever your believe in my marketing abilities

is (never claimed i'm good in marketing but probably did something right as i don't have to worry anymore about what

job i have to do) . 

So Mr troll , back to pizzas ... as no one is interested in this discussion . 

• Like 3

true..  but some pizzeria's also have (some) thai food on the menu..  if 'your girl' doesn't like pizza ..   like the one i mentioned (Bella Italia)..

but you're right..     mostly farang customers..

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

Really ? .... LOL

Well jerry better tell Domino's and Pizza Hut, they pay all them companies to do all those studies and all they had to do was ask jerry 

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

I don't know about best pizza in town but i surely know one of the worst pizza in town is at 24 pizza at soi lengkee. I decided to try their 99baht promotion pizza and it was very bad tasting also small as a size of a pita bread.

Stay away...

Really ? .... LOL

Yes leally ... was in Pizza big last week and from the +/- 50 customers was less than 10% Thai . This is pretty much

the same every time i go for pizza . 

The numbers might be different in a Domino's but that's probably because mr Farang wants a quick bite after a night

out and his girl for the night goes with him . Opening a pizza restaurant that is marketed at Thais just doesn't make 

much sense to me . 

Well jerry better tell Domino's and Pizza Hut, they pay all them companies to do all those studies and all they had to do was ask jerry 

It's not so difficult Gambit ... you don't need expensive companies to figure this one out ... they could have asked me ...  :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1:

What nationalities they had in mind starting a Domino's or Pizza Hut in Pattaya ... Thais ? 5555+  FOREIGN TOURISTS ... !! 

The problem with Americans is they truly think Domino's , Pizza hut and the like serve pizzas ...

Italians , pretty much the inventors of the pizza .... (no , no it wasn't Mr Domino) wouldn't want 

to be found dead in one of these joints . They would be deeply ashamed of how you folks have

fucked up his national food . 

A thick carton like bottom with a kilo of industrial fake cheese on it isn't a pizza ... sorry ... 

Yes leally ... was in Pizza big last week and from the +/- 50 customers was less than 10% Thai . This is pretty much

the same every time i go for pizza . 

I tend to agree with you on a couple of points.

1. I can only go by personal experience taking TGs to an Italian restaurant, but they will typically never go for a pizza, even the proper ones with a thin, crispy base. They will always choose a pretty-looking pasta which they can take a photo of, and usually finish eating. They might have half a slice of my pizza if I order one though! They just can't, or won't, stomach that much bread.

2. I'm a self-confessed "pizza snob" and so many of the pizzas posted in this thread just look really nasty. Those American "pizzas" shouldn't even carry the name IMO.

Edited by Sticky Fingers

I also tried that "promotion" at 24 Hour Pizza on Soi Lengkee and was very disappointed. Although my gf and I have been joking for the last 24 hours how small the pizza was...so I guess it was worth 99 baht??

My gf joked when I was eating it too be careful because if there was a gust of wind it would blow the pizza away... 555

not the best pizza but a nice pizza at Marcos............. I like pastrami on rye better but this is very good

Pizza Sausage M.JPG

if your in to rompho bars they deliver them, seen a lot go out

• Like 3