IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

I don't know about best pizza in town but i surely know one of the worst pizza in town is at 24 pizza at soi lengkee. I decided to try their 99baht promotion pizza and it was very bad tasting also small as a size of a pita bread.

Stay away...

Agreed! Really bullshit. The dough is only water and flour.

Yeast, what is that?

Ate about 5% asked the waitress where is carbagebin, throwed, paid and walked.

Tip, for sure!

not the best pizza but a nice pizza at Marcos............. I like pastrami on rye better but this is very good

attachicon.gifPizza Sausage M.JPG

if your in to rompho bars they deliver them, seen a lot go out

Where is this place?

Right now I am feeling spoiled for good pizza over here on the darkside with Pum Pui's. I ate there last night again and my regina pie was as awesome as it usually is.

Yes leally ... was in Pizza big last week and from the +/- 50 customers was less than 10% Thai . This is pretty much

the same every time i go for pizza . 

The numbers might be different in a Domino's but that's probably because mr Farang wants a quick bite after a night

out and his girl for the night goes with him . Opening a pizza restaurant that is marketed at Thais just doesn't make 

much sense to me . 

It's not so difficult Gambit ... you don't need expensive companies to figure this one out ... they could have asked me ...  :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1:

What nationalities they had in mind starting a Domino's or Pizza Hut in Pattaya ... Thais ? 5555+  FOREIGN TOURISTS ... !! 

The problem with Americans is they truly think Domino's , Pizza hut and the like serve pizzas ...

Italians , pretty much the inventors of the pizza .... (no , no it wasn't Mr Domino) wouldn't want 

to be found dead in one of these joints . They would be deeply ashamed of how you folks have

fucked up his national food . 

A thick carton like bottom with a kilo of industrial fake cheese on it isn't a pizza ... sorry ... 

It was invented by Italians in Italy but it was perfected by Italians in Americans, most people would hate a traditional pizza, no cheese (Americans love cheese, just like a traditional burrito has no cheese, thank Americans for that too) where I come from w have a bunch of Pizzarias from the 20's, The point I am making That Pizza sells in Thailand, The Thais do eat it, it may not be what we consider good but neither is McDonalds burgers, but Thais don't eat beef, but they sell the shit out of them and you never find one on a back ally. So the expensive company do know more the the know it all jerry on a monger forum,oh wait I forgot you interview 1000's and know what they like and don't. 55555+ 

I know you must know where all the worst diners are, you eat there all the time  but you know dick. 

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

When good pizza threads go bad....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just went back and tried to clean up of some of the recent "you're a fucking idiot because you disagree with me"; "no, you're the fucking idiot because I am right" type of posts in this thread.

"Nice to be nice"....

Where is this place?

Right now I am feeling spoiled for good pizza over here on the darkside with Pum Pui's. I ate there last night again and my regina pie was as awesome as it usually is.

it is in the rhompo market place where all the jomtien bars are.   next to the bars are small shops and he is right in the center shop   Marco's    He cooks and all his food is top of the line and reasonably price.  He had a place in Monte Carlo

I had an Italian restaurant on Sunset Strip with a Beverly Hills chef.  This is the only place I found that is as good........ big menu too and nice comfortable place

Edited by just hanging
  • Like 2

Yes leally ... was in Pizza big last week and from the +/- 50 customers was less than 10% Thai . This is pretty much

the same every time i go for pizza . 

The numbers might be different in a Domino's but that's probably because mr Farang wants a quick bite after a night

out and his girl for the night goes with him . Opening a pizza restaurant that is marketed at Thais just doesn't make 

much sense to me . 

It's not so difficult Gambit ... you don't need expensive companies to figure this one out ... they could have asked me ...  :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1:

What nationalities they had in mind starting a Domino's or Pizza Hut in Pattaya ... Thais ? 5555+  FOREIGN TOURISTS ... !! 

The problem with Americans is they truly think Domino's , Pizza hut and the like serve pizzas ...

Italians , pretty much the inventors of the pizza .... (no , no it wasn't Mr Domino) wouldn't want 

to be found dead in one of these joints . They would be deeply ashamed of how you folks have

fucked up his national food . 

A thick carton like bottom with a kilo of industrial fake cheese on it isn't a pizza ... sorry ... 

Thais do eat pizza.  If you travel to the larger centers in Isaan and other provinces you will see pizza hut, pizza company etc. busy with thais not farang.  I think people here tend to not understand that most Thais don't like to dine in establishments catering to farangs and probably even less so if filled with farang and bargirls... not fair but true.

Edited by gimmesum

Went to Mukdahan some years ago and the Pizza Company had this "buy one-one free" as every februari.

Order Super Deluxe medium and the free pizza same.

The waitress looked at me and said..same..looked the menu...I could see very well that brain activity was on highest level...mai mii pizza same...mii diffrent...mii pizza muang mai? I asked...alai was her question and walked to manager, then they looked together to menu...came back and asked me...free pizza same...yes same same.

Problem solved!

Restaurant clientele 95% Thais, me and my friend, only falangs and it was almost full on the saturday afternoon.

Isaan is not comparable with Pattaya.

Edited by soi16
  • Like 3

Thais do eat pizza.  If you travel to the larger centers in Isaan and other provinces ...

Went to Mukdahan some years ago ...

Let it rest ... this thread is about the best pizza in Pattaya ... 

• Like 2

Edit: Saw your post above, jerry. I agree, let's all let it rest.

Edited by expatdude
  • Like 2

Somebody mentioned Bronx Pizza about 50 yards (meters ?) off of 2nd Road on Soi Diana.

FWIW, last night I had a couple of slices with pepperoni. 115Bht

Not bad. Thin crispy crust.

I prefer the softer, really gooey cheese pizza of Original Ray's, Ray Bari's and Sbarro's (RIP ?) in NYC but this older style crispy pizza ain't bad at all !!! 

Edited by sulu

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

Somebody mentioned Bronx Pizza about 50 yards (meters ?) off of 2nd Road on Soi Diana.

I prefer the softer, really gooey cheese pizza of Original Ray's, Ray Bari's and Sbarro's (RIP ?) in NYC but this older style crispy pizza ain't bad at all !!! 

Thanks for sharing, you are an asset to this thread!  Keep up the good work!

bronx pizza also has a booth just inside the diana end of soi LK Metro

bronx pizza also has a booth just inside the diana end of soi lk metro

You know, I saw that just today as I was walking through. It was closed but definitely there.

Interesting hours (for the larger store towards 2nd Road anyway). 4PM - 3AM - closed Tuesdays. 

Guess there are a LOT of late night snackers out there, eh ?  :Grin3:

Went to Mukdahan some years ago and the Pizza Company had this "buy one-one free" as every februari.

Order Super Deluxe medium and the free pizza same.

The waitress looked at me and said..same..looked the menu...I could see very well that brain activity was on highest level...mai mii pizza same...mii diffrent...mii pizza muang mai? I asked...alai was her question and walked to manager, then they looked together to menu...came back and asked me...free pizza same...yes same same.

Problem solved!

Restaurant clientele 95% Thais, me and my friend, only falangs and it was almost full on the saturday afternoon.

Isaan is not comparable with Pattaya.

Great post. Thanks. I laughed out loud. So typical of so many similar conversations I've had.

You know, I saw that just today as I was walking through. It was closed but definitely there.

Interesting hours (for the larger store towards 2nd Road anyway). 4PM - 3AM - closed Tuesdays. 

Guess there are a LOT of late night snackers out there, eh ?  :Grin3:

maybe it did not generate the trade.

last time i passed it was closed too.

but on dec 13 it looked like......

dec 13 003 (Custom).JPG

Edited by striderman

Let it rest ... this thread is about the best pizza in Pattaya ... 

Edit: Saw your post above, jerry. I agree, let's all let it rest.

I just cleaned up a few more posts.  

Jerry and expatdude are correct - LET IT REST

maybe it did not generate the trade.

last time i passed it was closed too.

but on dec 13 it looked like......

attachicon.gifdec 13 003 (Custom).JPG

Sorry. I wasn't very clear on that.

I passed it around 3 PM so it wouldn't have been open yet anyway (4PM opening).

Didn't mean to infer it no longer operates at that location,,,,,, so it may, in fact, still operate,,,,,,,,,,

Sorry. I wasn't very clear on that.

I passed it around 3 PM so it wouldn't have been open yet anyway (4PM opening).

Didn't mean to infer it no longer operates at that location,,,,,, so it may, in fact, still operate,,,,,,,,,,

last time i passed when it should have been open it had a sign saying oven kaput but i will check again

But Bronx Pizza are just re-heating slices of pre-cooked ..... correct ?

where else can you buy a take away slice where that is not the case?

• Like 2

where else can you buy a take away slice where that is not the case?

So just avoid slices then ?

Edited by Taa_Saparot

La Canteena in Soi Rungland anyone?

But Bronx Pizza are just re-heating slices of pre-cooked ..... correct ?

uh, there are millions of pizza places selling slices and they are all cooked halfway and then finished off. You wait 10 minutes instead of 30. No one makes one real slice from scratch. I think it often tastes better that way, crispy when back in a 500 degree oven

if you wanna see some pics in case you dont know, here are a few thousand from NY

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=NY+pizza+slices&biw=1807&bih=1290&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-p7qd1pnKAhVPcY4KHVMsCsYQ_AUIBigB

Edited by just hanging
  • Like 1