IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

News flash!  Restaurants are in business to make money and I hope P&R is doing very well financially as they deserve it.   They put a bunch of effort into the place and it shows.  They are really smart guys to and it seems like they really pay attention to the numbers.   I also think they really do care about what customers think given the constant tweeting of the menu and how they always make an effort to enquire about how you meal was.  I admit that I am a big fan of the place and I eat there all of the time.  The food is great and I could care less about the price if the food is great!  if the food was free, many BM would still think it is overpriced, but that is the cheap charlie company for you.  Food is the biggest thing that I miss living here and P&R gets it right almost all of the time!

• 1 month later...

Myself and my lady friend went to big pizza in naklua. Its opposite the new-ish (and empty) domino's pizza. Cooked in a stone oven visible from the street outside. Another BM said it was pretty good, so as i stay in the area, thought we'd give it a try.

Nice decor inside and drowns the sound of the passing traffic. Service was fine. Just a single size pizza option - i guess thats normal for a non chain restaurant?? They were really big, thin crust, super tasty ....but a bit light on the topping maybe? Italian sausage and bacon was selected.

240b for each pizza and soft drinks 50b each. We ate the lot and as you can see we were a bit keen to start before the pic was taken ....sorry!

No idea how this compares to other pizza joints - keen to get opinions!

f44431a38a0da749c2708d748a9def3b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by taylor1975
  • Like 2

that looks the business.

for hungry LK Metro guys on the beer i have a new take away option near soi diana.

dunno if it's any good but it's bronx pizza which the main site is in soi diana near papagayo..........

dec 13 003 (Custom).JPG

Myself and my lady friend went to big pizza in naklua. Its opposite the new-ish (and empty) domino's pizza. Cooked in a stone oven visible from the street outside. Another BM said it was pretty good, so as i stay in the area, thought we'd give it a try.

Nice decor inside and drowns the sound of the passing traffic. Service was fine. Just a single size pizza option - i guess thats normal for a non chain restaurant?? They were really big, thin crust, super tasty ....but a bit light on the topping maybe? Italian sausage and bacon was selected.

240b for each pizza and soft drinks 50b each. We ate the lot and as you can see we were a bit keen to start before the pic was taken ....sorry!

One of the best for real Italian style pizza and competitive prices . 

One of the best for real Italian style pizza and competitive prices .

It was you who recommended it - thanks!

That Pizza looks like the real deal, I want a slice of the sausage one. 

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Afterwards, the friendly waitress said we could have done a mix and match with other toppings. Gee thanks for the heads up 55. Little TIT moment just in case you forgot and thought you were in italy [emoji6]

for me  Bella Italia.. right across Soi 6  on second road ..   pizza margarita with chicken filet topping..  my fav

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

I enjoy the one on 2nd road as u about to walk up soi New plaza (one on right)

my current favourite pizza place is Aroy Dee.

Aroy Dee is located on 2nd Road, opposite Soi 8. Phone = 086 393 3294

I went there tonight, having seen your post. I too now recommend 'Aroy-Dee'!

It's directly opposite the enterance to Soi 8 on 2nd road - impossible to miss. I had the 4 seasons at 220B. T'was delicious!

3771165581e99a1d28aa622aa233e08a.jpg

01857bddf27a164d5620d974b212c178.jpg

Big Pizza is one of the very best pizza deals in Pattaya, both in quality and price

I went there tonight, having seen your post. I too now recommend 'Aroy-Dee'!

It's directly opposite the enterance to Soi 8 on 2nd road - impossible to miss. I had the 4 seasons at 220B. T'was delicious!

3771165581e99a1d28aa622aa233e08a.jpg

01857bddf27a164d5620d974b212c178.jpg

No thanks!

May I ask why?

Sure!

Crust and sauce looks good!

Ham should be shredded not in sad rectangle pieces!

Topping should be closer to the edges!

The topping is not even!  And looks slapped together!

A major mush in the middle, cheese not cooked!

Do they put the toppings on after they cook the pizza? Because they don't looked cooked at all and the lunch meat ham cut into little squares, couldn't get any lower quality. 

• Like 2

I mostly agree, and wanted to post as such but I thought I'd be shot down for 'seeking perfection in Pattaya that doesn't exist'!

The ham point doesn't bother me too much, but another 5-mins in the oven would've been preferable :)

what a nice experience at Pizza Big...

I'm posting from there now :)

Penne carbonara, spinach, bacon etc

50:50 mix on the pizza - ham & mushroom and spicy salami. The pizza is massive. Deceiving camera angle.

All good :) (we were sharing)

12a3f6931d062a78b215518d7314831f.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Edited by taylor1975

Nice combo 1975

Best pizza Ive had in Thailand, and thank you Jerry for yet another great recommendation... you have led me to success in Cambodia and in Thailand...

image.jpeg

Edited by navidnavid
  • Like 2

Determined to make amends, I've just stopped by 'Pizza Big' in Naklua. Decided to walk from bukaow (mad, I know!) but the result was a large enough appetite to (just about) polish-off a pretty large pizza. Aroi!

(Not the best pics but..)

1664fd4d21c1386e95da97a2041ce45a.jpg

d387c7d95dd79ed2191f3e1ef32092bd.jpg

fb6c05a70c5065b95bdcf61be03e791d.jpg

Hope Nixon approves! :)

• Like 2

Looks good. Did you enjoy it?

Yes, most definitely! Easily the best pizza I've had in Pattaya. There's an Italian place on Nanai road in Patong which is very similar - both get top marks :)