IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

I am asking the 1 slice of pizza full of meat...cant we buy just 1 slice??

It is one slice, but it's a huge slice, Probably two thirds of a regular pizza. The other option, is a tiny pizza, about same size as the big slice,, but more expensive

Hi

Where is Antons exactly located?

if you're on a baht bus, heading from the dolphin roundabout up to naklua, it is on the right hand side, about 600m from the roundabout. 

Quite a big place, its hard to miss.

Never knew they had pizza in their buffet. 

if you're on a baht bus, heading from the dolphin roundabout up to naklua, it is on the right hand side, about 600m from the roundabout. 

Quite a big place, its hard to miss.

Never knew they had pizza in their buffet. 

Cheers mate

Gonna give it a try soon

The middle one, slice with meat you posted, is definently one of my favorite ones in Pattaya. Of course Pizza Company's Meat lover is good as well, but had so many times, by now.

Yes both are good, but that meatball pizza at Pizza Pizza was atrocious.

I will try the middle pizza in my next trip....do you remember the price?

If I recall it was 280 baht, but it's a decent sized slice.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Pizza at Mama's in Soi 6: Good

Pizza at Balilla / Jomtien: Excellent. Prepared with a lot of attention to detail and uses good products.

• 3 weeks later...

Have had a few Pizzas this past few months, and most have been horrible. (Brooklyn Diner being the worst)

But the one I have enjoyed the most was the cheapest, from Pizza Italians 100% (?) on the Soi that leads to New Plaza.

It may have been down to the amount of beer I'd had, but the "Thai Pizza" for 129 baht, far exceeded my expectations.

Minced chicken, basil leaves, chillies on a very thin crispy base was very tasty.

Camera with me next time  :)

People are raving about the American style (lots of toppings) pizzas at Pastrami and Rye / American Pizza Factory Jomtien. 

They are opening a second location soon on Thapparaya road towards the beach from Thepprasit.

I haven't had their pizza recently but have before they reopened. It was very good.

Of course also for the deli sandwiches ... definitely the best in town if not Thailand.

But not cheap. Can't be cheap for what they offer.

https://www.facebook.com/pastramionryethailand

Edited by Kreggerz

People are raving about the American style (lots of toppings) pizzas at Pastrami and Rye / American Pizza Factory Jomtien. 

They are opening a second location soon on Thapparaya road towards the beach from Thepprasit.

I haven't had their pizza recently but have before they reopened. It was very good.

Of course also for the deli sandwiches ... definitely the best in town if not Thailand.

But not cheap. Can't be cheap for what they offer.

https://www.facebook.com/pastramionryethailand

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Pastrami and Rye, but they are over priced!  There is much better value at German/Scandinavian restaurants!

• Like 1

It's a different product.

If you're looking for corned beef or pastrami close to what you could get at deli in New York, there is only one choice here. There is also the question of portion sizes. Many people make two meals out one sandwich there (and pizza) as the portions are authentically large.

Edited by Kreggerz

i remember liking the mini pizza i got at the Pattaya Beer garden restaurant, it was pretty good

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Pastrami and Rye, but they are over priced! There is much better value at German/Scandinavian restaurants!

I agree with nixonsbest.they make great chicago style pizza's but they sell it chicago price.

If i want to pay 500baht for food i would eat a steak.actually i rather get a BJ and eat street food for 40baht[emoji1]

Sure but it's great that these options are here especially for people who live here and get bored with Thai food all the time.

i remember liking the mini pizza i got at the Pattaya Beer garden restaurant, it was pretty good

I wonder where they get them from nowadays.

Used to be brought in from 'Slices Pizza' and reheated as needed.

Pretty disgusting IMO.

It's a different product.

If you're looking for corned beef or pastrami close to what you could get at deli in New York, there is only one choice here. There is also the question of portion sizes. Many people make two meals out one sandwich there (and pizza) as the portions are authentically large.

It is not a entirely different product, Europeans have had deli sandwiches before New York was on the map, pastrami and pull pork are not expensive cuts of meat here, you can bye a full loaf of Rye for 70B, their portion are not that large and have found myself still hungry after one.

The pizza company just like the pizzas in europe and USA

2 for 600 baht if your a member

IMG_5250.jpg

IMG_5256.JPG

IMG_5257.jpg

• Like 2

And the same price as Melbourne Australia! Ranked the 10th most expensive city in the world!

post-82617-0-52935100-1422965170_thumb.png

And the same price as Melbourne Australia! Ranked the 10th most expensive city in the world!

attachicon.gifpizza.PNG

Yes thats good value and it like like the same kind of pizzas.

It is not a entirely different product, Europeans have had deli sandwiches before New York was on the map, pastrami and pull pork are not expensive cuts of meat here, you can bye a full loaf of Rye for 70B, their portion are not that large and have found myself still hungry after one.

People who know and want close to New York deli won't find anything in town to compare to Pastrami and Rye. Not saying it's as good as the best New York places but it's much closer than any other place you can mention. There's a reason their business is taking off. Enough people appreciate what they're doing. 

Quality corned beef and pastrami is about more than the meat it is from. It's the processing of the meat that creates the product. Last time I checked Pastrami and Rye does their processing in house so if you want their meat, you go there, not Friendship Market.

Also last time I checked in the U.S. the cost of these classic deli sandwiches at better places has gone up to be about double what Pastrami and Rye is charging. 

Not talking about pulled pork obviously.Their specialty is pastrami and corned beef.

Edited by Kreggerz

the xmas special offer margherita pizza at the new york diner walking st has morphed into a new year one and it was still going last night. pic of one on page 9 of this thread

feb 4 003 (Custom).JPG

I like Pizza Company.

Last trip I had their wings, which was extra crispy and was almost identical to the wings they serve at the Bon Chon chicken wing restaurant a few restaurants down at Royal Garden Plaza, beach road side.

I really don't like extra crispy style wings though.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 1 month later...

Have had a few Pizzas this past few months, and most have been horrible. (Brooklyn Diner being the worst)

But the one I have enjoyed the most was the cheapest, from Pizza Italians 100% (?) on the Soi that leads to New Plaza.

It may have been down to the amount of beer I'd had, but the "Thai Pizza" for 129 baht, far exceeded my expectations.

Minced chicken, basil leaves, chillies on a very thin crispy base was very tasty.

Camera with me next time :)

I went to Pizza Italians 100% at 2pm. It was closed. It is a food stall type of place. I came back another day around 6pm. 12" person pie ranged from 129 to 149 baht for the seafood. I had the Italian sausage pizza. This was not very good pizza! The sausage was horrible. The crust was like from a frozen pizza.

I am from New York so I have had some very good pizza before. I love pizza. I will try some more pizza and report back.

uploadfromtaptalk1425633960055.jpg

This time I tried Brooklyn Diner for the first time and loved their all food including Pizza

This is a great Pizza for reasonable price

20150223_151047.jpg

• Like 3