Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

i am told that the place on walking st recommended by helloblackshirt has now closed

this one.......

attachicon.gifmarch april 7 225_800x600.jpg

finito completo

Wow! That place had great food. Combine that with the location and it makes you wonder. It almost has to be a lease thing.

Cafe New Orleans on 13/4 is now gone as well.

Wow! That place had great food. Combine that with the location and it makes you wonder. It almost has to be a lease thing.

Cafe New Orleans on 13/4 is now gone as well.

Crap - I liked that place, too (although ti was never that busy/packed when I was there)

Had another from New York today, delivery was quick but the crust was burnt and the toppings were unimpressive relative to the price...didn't finish it.

I prefer Brooklyn Diner....

Will try Loaf soon...

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

We had the Americana pizza delivered from Globetrotter restaurant last night for the first time in months.

It was so good I'm thinking about changing my vote.

Dunno what it's like but for Walking Street it is an unbelievable price.

located near Insomnia and on the same side......

april may 2 136_800x600.jpg

april may 5 123_800x531.jpg

april may 1 017_800x596.jpg

april may 2 137_800x484.jpg

and try and find a cheaper SML than these happy hour prices

april may 5 122_800x600.jpg

Times must be tough for the place. Those prices are unbelievable. 

Dunno what it's like but for walking street it is an unbelievable price.

located near Insomnia and on the same side......

attachicon.gifapril may 2 136_800x600.jpg

attachicon.gifapril may 5 123_800x531.jpg

attachicon.gifapril may 1 017_800x596.jpg

attachicon.gifapril may 2 137_800x484.jpg

and try and find a cheaper SML than these happy hour prices

attachicon.gifapril may 5 122_800x600.jpg

I'm confused - you posted on April 17 that it was closed.

Is it still open?

Is it still open?

no.

one is closed, opposite sweethearts.

the other one is down past Insomnia.

two different businesses

no.

one is closed, opposite sweethearts.

the other one is down past insomnia.

two different businesses

Okay -- good to hear -- that's the one I went to.  I think they bott have that "Ristorante Italiano" sign, so I was confused.

Okay -- good to hear -- that's the one I went to. I think they bott have that "Ristorante Italiano" sign, so I was confused.

same owners, both where open last week, the one opposite sweethearts was closed for a couple days over songkran

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

same owners, both where open last week, the one opposite sweethearts was closed for a couple days over songkran

the one opposite sweethearts is closed permenently, signs gone everything i will dig a pic out in a moment.

there you go

it has been like this ie. shut since about april 17

finito completo !!

april may 1 078_800x600.jpg

i am told by somebody who spoke to the owner (wearing the green stripe shirt in my first pic of the place) that they will relocate to here* where the Frog lounge bar was for about 10 months beside the newish  simon beer bar complex

april may 2 131_800x567.jpg

*UPDATE just seen a pic on another forum  of a new sign about to be installed this morning at this site so i nipped out to take some for here........

april may 7 130_800x600.jpg

april may 7 178_800x596.jpg

april may 7 180_800x432.jpg

Edited by striderman

Has anyone tried American Pizza Factory yet?  Saw a Breakfast Club post with photos on Facebook, and I got hungry just looking at it!  They may be getting a call on my next trip!

Looks like lots of crust options, including Chicago style deep dish -- I'm not aware of anyone else in Pattaya doing Chicago deep dish style.

Here's a link to their website (delivery only):  http://www.americanpizzapattaya.com/menu.html

Here's the downloadable menu from their website (jpg image that unfortunately isn't all that clear when you blow it up):

menu.jpg

Has anyone tried American Pizza Factory yet?  Saw a Breakfast Club post with photos on Facebook, and I got hungry just looking at it!  They may be getting a call on my next trip!

Looks like lots of crust options, including Chicago style deep dish -- I'm not aware of anyone else in Pattaya doing Chicago deep dish style.

Here's a link to their website (delivery only):  http://www.americanpizzapattaya.com/menu.html

Here's the downloadable menu from their website (jpg image that unfortunately isn't all that clear when you blow it up):

attachicon.gifmenu.jpg

No address or phone number on their website. Gonna be pretty hard to give them a try.

No address or phone number on their website. Gonna be pretty hard to give them a try.

Didn't notice that -- I guess it's only via email.  That IS strange....

I'll see if any additional info on FB

EDIT:

From FB Breakfast Club group - phone number is 0876098770

Another photo posted today of a damn fine looking pizza!

Edited by footypjman

Didn't notice that -- I guess it's only via email.  That IS strange....

I'll see if any additional info on FB

One of the things that I've found most entertaining in Pattaya in recent years is how stupid falung business owners are. 

This one has taken the top prize, but wait a month and  a new idiot will be along.

One of the things that I've found most entertaining in Pattaya in recent years is how stupid falung business owners are. 

This one has taken the top prize, but wait a month and  a new idiot will be along.

To make matters even worse, according to the post that had the above number in it, the phone number posted on their FB page is incorrect....sigh....

That said, the two separate pizza photos posted looked pretty damn good!  

To make matters even worse, according to the post that had the above number in it, the phone number posted on their FB page is incorrect....sigh....

That said, the two separate pizza photos posted looked pretty damn good!

The number is on the website but it is missing a digit :)

Edited by alanhass

the closed one, premises now to let

april may 10 138_800x476.jpg

the open one, now tried and tested with a BIG thumbs up

april may 2 136_800x600.jpg

went in this evening two 12 inch pizzas which despite the camera angle were the same size. 1 hawaiian, 1 margharita, 2 cokes 3 singha beers ...............total bin 426 bht.

how good is that?

may 1 013_800x600.jpg

good pizza tremendous value (it was happy hour but the pizza+singha beer 149 is all night) can't go wrong

and nothing left on either plate

Yep, been a couple of times now, it is actually a very nice place, terrace out the back too.

Food is very good quality, had the spaghetti, fresh made pasta! the Pizza and the Tom Yam also very good quality.

They have chili oil, ground black pepper, oregano. Had a look at the main menu also and the prices are not bad at all either judging by the quality.

Happy hour drinks prices are 6 - 8, the food specials all night.

Drink from 6-8 then start on the food :)

7 beers a pizza and a spag bol 493B!

Edited by kevkev1888

i'm quite surprised not seeing any mention about pizza Big in Naklua. I'm italian so I have a little knowledge about pizza and I find the one from Pizza Big the best in Pattaya. Of course i didn't try all the places there and maybe can find something better but I think that if you want to eat something near the true italian pizza you have to try Pizza Big. I see that a lot of BM wrote about places that make this kind of thing called "american pizza", please forgive me but this "pie" cannot be called pizza. Of course you can like it and can be tasty too, but it's not pizza, it is something else. Furthermore there are this junk food from Pizza hut and pizza company: in my opinion these are not worth to be called food.

I tried the place on Walking Street last night and I was happily surprised. Had the pepperoni and overall it was quite good. Nice crust, looked and tasted like fresh made and was cooked well. The cheese was good quality. The only issue I had was that it seemed extra salty. I think it might have been the pepperoni, which was really salty on it's own. Not inedible salty, just a touch heavy.

Despite that one issue, I am calling this my second favorite pizza in town for the combo deal and great people watching on WS. The band from across the street sounds pretty good too, from across the street.

the closed one, premises now to let

the open one, now tried and tested with a BIG thumbs up

went in this evening two 12 inch pizzas which despite the camera angle were the same size. 1 hawaiian, 1 margharita, 2 cokes 3 singha beers ...............total bin 426 bht.

how good is that?

good pizza tremendous value (it was happy hour but the pizza+singha beer 149 is all night) can't go wrong

and nothing left on either plate

If it wasn't for your already well-established credibility on the local boards, I wouldn't believe this. But since it's coming from you, I do.

Those prices are crazy. I gotta get down there.

If it wasn't for your already well-established credibility on the local boards, I wouldn't believe this. But since it's coming from you, I do.

Those prices are crazy. I gotta get down there.

thankyou, but i have to tell you i have enough trouble posting pics if you asked me to photoshop some fake ones i would not know where to begin!!