IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

If it wasn't for your already well-established credibility on the local boards, I wouldn't believe this. But since it's coming from you, I do.

Those prices are crazy. I gotta get down there.

Especially considering it's on WS, where one will pay 90+ for the same bottle of beer, and 80+ plus for a slice of shitty pizza.

Nice. Is this pizza place before or after Insomnia? And were exactly Is Insomnia in WS? Thanks.

Edited by vincent law

Vincent Law

Wow, what a reassuring thread. For some reason I just assumed there wouldn't be many decent pizza options around.

Nice. Is this pizza place before or after insomnia? And were exactly Is insomnia in WS? Thanks.

i guess it depends which way you are walking!

but assuming you are coming from beach road end Insomnia is quite a way down on the right near Roxy agogo and don jose is not far past it same side

Thanks for all the recommendations, lots to do for the pizza lover :Good_Job:

Anyone been to Ticino yet? It's a Swiss/Italian restaurant on the darkside, I  was there last saturday and had the tuna pizza, was pretty good....sorry didn't make a picture. Sitting outside in the very nice garden...the waitress even brought a can of mosquito spay, lol. The missus had the swiss raclette, also highly recommended...

Thanks for all the recommendations, lots to do for the pizza lover :Good_Job:

Anyone been to Ticino yet? It's a Swiss/Italian restaurant on the darkside, I  was there last saturday and had the tuna pizza, was pretty good....sorry didn't make a picture. Sitting outside in the very nice garden...the waitress even brought a can of mosquito spay, lol. The missus had the swiss raclette, also highly recommended...

Where on the darkside?

Where on the darkside?

here's the GPS data from their website http://www.ticino.co.th/map

GPS N12.9180 E100.9334

GPS N12°55’05" E100°56’00"

GPS N12°55.088' E100°56.0012'

If it wasn't for your already well-established credibility on the local boards, I wouldn't believe this. But since it's coming from you, I do.

Those prices are crazy. I gotta get down there.

thanks !!

went back again thursday early evening..........................

may 5 003_800x496.jpg

plenty of topping, nothing left on either plate at the end

1 on the left 149 bht inc a diet coke.

1 on the rht  149 bht inc a singha beer

1 extra singha beer

total 337 bht.

unbeatable on Walking Street

Yea being a pig I had the one on the left and when striderman was not looking had a piece of his as well

• Like 2

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I went to Loaf for pizza one day while I was in Pattaya. It was very good, IMO.

I also got pizza by the slice from the food court at Central Festival and it was really good, too.

"If I ever acquire wisdom I suppose I shall be wise enough to know what to do with it."

Pizza Hut meat lovers, beach road near Royal Garden Plaza, reliable taste and satisfying

Image00096.jpg

Pizza Pizza at The Avenue shopping complex, nice thin crust pizza with tasty cheese that melts in your mouth. Fresh toppings. My favorite so far.

Image00139.jpg

Pizza Company at Central Festival, another reliable stand by

Image00250.jpg

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

the special offer at Don Joe walking st is no longer quite so special as they have ditched the singha in favour of prawn crackers!!!

may 12 098_800x600.jpg

with no sudden urge to have that as a starter i switched to the main menu 120 bht margharita and it was happy hour so 39 bht for a singha and it worked out only 10 bht more than last time.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.americanpizzapattaya.com/ best pizza I have had in Thailand. Chicago Deep Dish is amazing.

Also sells great deli sandwiches. http://www.pastramionryethailand.com/home.html

Their website is not clear about where they are!

Says Jomtien Beach Road, but google map link shows them on Pattaya 3rd Road.

I have emailed them to ask where they are.  Maybe will post it here if they reply!

Their website is not clear about where they are!

Says Jomtien Beach Road, but google map link shows them on Pattaya 3rd Road.

I have emailed them to ask where they are. Maybe will post it here if they reply!

They don't have a restaurant yet, it's all delivery as far as I know. Ridiculously good pizza

• 2 weeks later...

They don't have a restaurant yet, it's all delivery as far as I know. Ridiculously good pizza

That's a shame! Looks like they have a hard time delivering to East Pattaya as well, so will be difficult for me to give them a try.

This must be the 2 American guys, father and son, used to have an excellent, but hard to find small sandwich shop on one of the private soi's off of Jomtien beach road?

That's a shame! Looks like they have a hard time delivering to East Pattaya as well, so will be difficult for me to give them a try.

This must be the 2 American guys, father and son, used to have an excellent, but hard to find small sandwich shop on one of the private soi's off of Jomtien beach road?

They certainly have. Called them a few weeks ago, placed my order, but when I told him where I live (about 5 km from the Suk on Soi Siam Country Club) he told me that they won't deliver, too far out. I hope they can improve that soon...

Yes it is them, so hopefully they will get all the deliveries etc sorted out for all of Pattaya because it's a great product

http://www.americanpizzapattaya.com/ best pizza I have had in Thailand. Chicago Deep Dish is amazing.

Also sells great deli sandwiches. http://www.pastramionryethailand.com/home.html

Tried the pizza this evening... Was REALLY good, delivered to my Pratunmak Hill condo... Worth every penny I paid... Would have liked the crust more well done, but overall it was a REAL REAL nice pizza... it was 520 THB delivered... I have about half of it left (my Thai girlfriend and her sister wanted Thai style pizza and opted for PizzaHut), and it is in the fridge... I want to try the NY Pizza place on 3rd Road (near where Lenkee comes out) as a guy in my Thai language class, an American who used to work in NYC, recommended it and said it was REAL GOOD... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Had another from New York today, delivery was quick but the crust was burnt and the toppings were unimpressive relative to the price...didn't finish it.

I prefer Brooklyn Diner....

Will try Loaf soon...

yeah, I got NYC pizza as well, wish I didnt - all the topping was falling off by the time it arrived at my house... really sloppy

Living in Thailand for 8+ years, moved to Vietnam also making videos now on YouTube about life in Thailand, Vietnam

Nick Swift YouTube

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I don’t know if it’s the best in town  :Think1:(Surely not )

I went to the New York Pizza today; I got the ham and mushroom pizza small size 10’’

Take away price: 240 baht

The pizza was good but not especially noteworthy.

My two-penn'orth

NYP1.jpg

NYP2.jpg

NYP3.jpg

New York Pizza menu (PDF)

http://www.nypizzahouse.com/MENU.pdf

I've been to New York pizza on 3rd road twice in the last 3 weeks, I've tried out a fair few pizza joints in pattaya over the last 8 years or so and it gets my number 1 vote.

The best pizza , though it's a bit out of town , is in the restaurant next to Silverlake vineyard .

Edit ... was there yesterday and the pizza was completely shit . Loads of cheese and they

had forgotten 2 toppings i ordered . When i ask the waiter (who speaks good English) he

just smiles and wanders off . The table next to me simply returned their pizzas and

ordered something else from the menu . Don't even bother going there at the moment .