IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

Déjà vu again, Carroll out for half the season, still at least the long ball game will be on hold.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Interesting quite revealing interview by Sullivan last night in talksport...

Among other things reiterated his view that had we known then (before signing injury Andy) what we know now we wouldn't have put all the eggs in his useless basket!

Donald Rumsfeld!!!

Liverpool were laughing to sell him for 15 mill. Big club glad to sell a player tells you something!!!

Also said Sam doesn't want Ravel but both him & gold do want him.. So already a boardroom/manager split

Anyway not holding out hope for this season could be real bad as I don't expect many more inspired signings.

Pattaya at Xmas will clear the hammers gloom!

Li

Among other things reiterated his view that had we known then (before signing injury Andy) what we know now we wouldn't have put all the eggs in his useless basket!

Donald Rumsfeld!!!

Liverpool were laughing to sell him for 15 mill. Big club glad to sell a player tells you something!!!

Also said Sam doesn't want Ravel but both him & gold do want him.. So already a boardroom/manager split

Anyway not holding out hope for this season could be real bad as I don't expect many more inspired signings.

Liverpool cant have been laughing too hard, after what they paid for him. Worst thing my club did, wednesday, was not supporting di canio and selling him dirt cheap to west ham :/

Li

Liverpool cant have been laughing too hard, after what they paid for him. Worst thing my club did, wednesday, was not supporting di canio and selling him dirt cheap to west ham :/

And we are forever grateful for that.

Donald Rumsfeld!!!

I think Fat Sam will be gone by xmas unless we show a big improvement, now that could be a good xmas present.

Who will replace him is an even bigger debate though

Well another game another miserable defeat. To cap it off the excuse he was trying out the new expansive methods! I forgot attacking football means defense goes by the wayside, you can only have one at a time?!

Sam to go by end of August hopefully! But the board don't wanna pay him off & he's too stubborn to walk.

He didn't even want Zarate! Does he know what attacking quality looks like?

Bring Arry back a barrage of unknown players but it was fun times!

Who to come in- Bilic or heck the Costa Rican manager shows more nous then Sam

Roll on the transfer gossip of uninspiring forwards!

Sam wont go because of the £££££££££££

and the person who comes in has to be better.

We need to be careful what we wish for.

Im available, no experience but a lot less money should seal the deal.

He should have gone the day he cupped his ear to the supporters.

I know there is a big debate over who is next but Brooking will do it initially or Bonds now he is back in the fold. Then we can source a long term manager.

Fat Sam and his agents are a cancer we are better cutting quick.

Edited by rattlin

Allardyce is not and has never been the man for West Ham

Karen Brady is another example of someone who should not be at West Ham

Who the next manager should be is any-ones guess but Sam will not go unless he is pushed and I can see that happening before Xmas

Not wrong about Brady. When she said "no one criticises my team" - hold up love you've been here five minutes - it ain't your club it's ours.

She fucked up the Lukaku deal - accepted the first answer from the agent - hes staying at West Brom - 15 minutes before the deadline he is at Everton- she should have demanded that West Ham spoke to him even if it meant sending a private jet - oh and her fantastic deal selling the ground to Galliards I could have picked the phone and cold called them they still would have bought it

Not wrong about Brady. When she said "no one criticises my team" - hold up love you've been here five minutes - it ain't your club it's ours.

Yep, just before she that 'they' was at ours. Good luck for the season Guys I hope you SOTv and get 6 points..

All the best.

Going to be a long season based on the two friendlies at the weekend

Agreed, watched both games and it was dreary, I am only assuming Sam is playing his cards careful and has a surprise up his sleeve, if we play like that V the Spuds 1st game we will get slaughtered and Sam will have a hard time convincing the fans he is the man for the job.

Personally I was very disappointed with the attitude, formation and en-devour in Germany.

Edited by Daveo

Lost respect for Sam when he went crying because Benitez had made some hand gesture, which was nothing to do with what he thought anyway, and then he goes on talkshite radio boasting about turning Liverpool over for Carroll and Downing. West Ham are a well liked and well respected club by fans of other clubs and they don't need this guy for their manager

Edited by meaty

Can't believe how poor we have been in all the friendlies really. The only player I've seen who has offered anything is Zarate. Nolan looked like someone over the marshes on Saturday, he looked like he was ready to throw up half the time. Noble didn't look much better on Sunday.

Then to top it off Jenkinson looks like he has a hamstring pull.

Yep the Spurs game is looking a bit of a worry if we carry this form into the season proper.

Terrible reports today that we are having a look at Peter crouch... please don't let that be true... he's just a shit Andy Carroll but can't score with his head

Edited by ianb1966

Shit?

I love AC. and want him to be a legend at WHUFC.

Crouch has a better goal ratio etc, clever, and his bird is as good looking as AC'S

for the money on a short contact or loan, I cant knock it!!!!!!!!!!

ETO, please no, be the downfall of WHU.

• 2 weeks later...

Shit?

I love AC. and want him to be a legend at WHUFC.

Crouch has a better goal ratio etc, clever, and his bird is as good looking as AC'S

for the money on a short contact or loan, I cant knock it!!!!!!!!!!

ETO, please no, be the downfall of WHU.

I didn't mean that AC is shit - just that crouch is a shit version of him ;-)

Bugger me (not literally you understand) but that penalty must have been the worst one I've seen for years.

He even sent the keeper the wrong way and still shied it wide.

Never mind, better luck in the 2nd half lads.

Swansea win was a bonus to start the season, BTW.

Reflecting on yesterday's result. Firstly about Fat Sam 1 Any outstanding results and our run in February was due to either the players digging in or pure luck. 2. He really hasn't got a clue what he's doing and has no plan b.

To get a man advantage against one of our biggest rivals and not finish the game is criminal. Should have made changes to bury the game.