Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

I'm a long suffering Leeds Fan, but hope West Ham stay up.

Its not looking good at the moment, but there's time yet.

Come on you Mighty Irons(No not WHU) SCUNTHORPE UTD of course.Top of the old 4th Div.

Come on you Mighty Irons(No not WHU) SCUNTHORPE UTD of course.Top of the old 4th Div.

Quite right, Scunny for the Cup! 

Now that would be something we could all cheer about!

Back in the UK - did not have a very good record of watching West Ham in Thailand with only the one win over the spuds

Returned to a dismal trip to Forest - what a waste of time that was.

Now for a nice relegation battle and FS has just got the backing of the board - Oh well not like we've not been here before

COYI

:Hello9:  

Don't think it mattered where you may have been in the world.

Same old story.

Wont stop me supporting them again on Wednesday.

Draw at City, then a Carroll brace for a 2-1 win at home, and the worlds a better place.

Going to sleep well tonight knowing this is going to be so.

We will revert our formation from 1-3-5-1-1 to 11-0-0-0-0. Please see below.

:stargate002::GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1::stargate002:

This formation does leave gaping hole on our right hand side, but by moving Jussi to the right he should be able to cover that.

I suggest that Sam picks the squad in accordance height, tallest to shortest, picking the youngsters just wont work this time.

Lets see Aguero and co get one past that line up. 

:Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5: :Bye5:

Edited by hammerman

I was expecting a thrashing as we put out many of the youth squad due to so many injuries and the fact we have City this wed night in thew semi of the league cup, another thrashing I expect.

Our main worry is obviously our prem position and if we can stay up, if we dont spend money to cover injuries we will surely drop as Carol has turned out to be a liability, no ones fault I guess but no good getting relegated, he will be a record signing who never played for us as he will be off if we get relegated.

Doom and Gloom hammers fans.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

there is a city fan browsing and I have gone and given away Sam secret master-plan, damn!!!!

Never mind all you ammers fans,your still in one cup?.Youve got Dageneham Res in the Barking cup semi-final(Winners play Ilford A)

Keep smiling geezers.

The owner of the Sportsman on soi 13 is a Hammer fan and there are one or two Hammer shirts hanging on the walls there..

Sams best mate is the agent, along with quite a few of the other WHU stars, think he tried to hijack

Ravel from his current agent but Ravel having none of it. That's maybe why there are rumours of discord

between Ravel and Sam.

Although with Ravels past it could be something completely different.  

Fat Sam has lost the dressing room and got the Board backing him...FS OUT NOW!

There's always someone that shits in the apple pie...

If WHU lose to Cardiff on Sat,I think FS will b walking,and HR will b at the helm mon?.You heard it here FIRST.The reason I say this? time is ticking by,and if the ammers are relegated? thell look a joke playing in a deserted Olympic Stadium(still be a good crowd for the local derby with the Os)

That interview is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complete load of bollocks.

If he does go though, Would not mind Hoddle for 12 months or so.

Just a thought

great win for you today, keep it up. dont want to see you go down

Looking a little better after that win

BIG win for the ammers today?.But one swallow don't make a summer.Look how tight it is down there?.4pts separate 9 clubs.

BIG win for the ammers today?.But one swallow don't make a summer.Look how tight it is down there?.4pts separate 9 clubs.

Not that I think by any means this is a revival BUT one thing that does go in our favour is goal difference

The 11-0 goals we conceded were cup games so maybe thats our thrashings out of the way

I want to hear about signings - even if they are loan deals until the end of the season - for a team so desperate where are our inspirational signings?

Will FS go ? i personally doubt it although i do have to say we have been injury ravaged and i feel the board are making allowances for that , i have a good feeling after the win yesterday not quite sure how long that will last but one thing that is for sure i will still be a hammer next season weather we take a drop or not.... i pray it's the later.

P.S If Dave can post the vid i sent him i'd be v gratefull  .... i'm not too techy

Harts 

Will FS go ? i personally doubt it although i do have to say we have been injury ravaged and i feel the board are making allowances for that , i have a good feeling after the win yesterday not quite sure how long that will last but one thing that is for sure i will still be a hammer next season weather we take a drop or not.... i pray it's the later.

P.S If Dave can post the vid i sent him i'd be v gratefull  .... i'm not too techy

Harts 

Ermm Vid ? remind me Geeza, but am with you, once a Hammer always a long suffering Hammer, lets face it its all about money and if you have it your safe, some who spend shit loads still fall short, look at the spuds for example.

I am sure Same will at least get to the end of the season unless it really goes tits up before then but with the win yesterday and only half the season played lets all see what happens. 

Really in the mix top and bottom so looking like a perilous time for the bottom half and a men or boys thing at the top, my money on City but who knows.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg