Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

Must be boring supporting a team like West Ham where nothing much happens,

now at Leeds, its a rip-roaring rollacoaster of a ride! 

Despair and elation coming thick and fast, already this week we've had 3 owners (maybe)

and 3 managers (maybe) - I still don't know who owns us.

Can't say it's boring supporting West Ham. Exciting, hopeful, depressing, amusing, baffling, shocking, wonderful.... I could go on. But never boring (at least at the Boleyn - may change when we move)

ha ha, Ratlin, I was writing with tongue firmly in cheek.

However, compared to this week at Elland Road, West Ham are sabai sabai!  

I saw the debacle with your manager over the weekend and just noticed online that your shirt sponsor is trying to force a takeover through a wind up order. Can't be good for the club in the long run all this aggravation.

I saw the debacle with your manager over the weekend and just noticed online that your shirt sponsor is trying to force a takeover through a wind up order. Can't be good for the club in the long run all this aggravation.

Tell me about it mate, my pen li.

We'll rise above it I'm sure, 31,000 roaring their support for Brian Mcdermott on saturday

made a few of the circling assholes realise we are an army of passionate fans that have had enough!!

A real club with real genuine supporters, rather like West Ham.

All the best for the Hammers in your fight against the drop BTW.

Cheers mate - same to you.

Unfortunately as we saw with the Icelandic spell at West Ham most of these club owners couldn't give a shite about the fans. The jury is still out on Gold and Sullivan as well TBH.

All the best and COYI

Cheers mate - same to you.

Unfortunately as we saw with the Icelandic spell at West Ham most of these club owners couldn't give a shite about the fans. The jury is still out on Gold and Sullivan as well TBH.

All the best and COYI

No problems mate all the best and MOT (marching on together)

Leeds is a proud club with proud supporters. They will recover!  

image.png

I'm hoping for 3 points against your lot this Saturday, that said, I'd take the draw now if I had the chance.

Up the Villa!

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

Carroll's sending off was harsh I thought, the inconsistency in reffing is getting beyond a joke now.

Great result V Villa, gives us a bit of releif and a lot of confidence for Norwich midweek.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Fair play to your lot, I wish we had a big Sam in charge of us, instead of the thick mumbling tactically inept fucking idiot we have running our club.

There are NO excuses against Norwich next week - 3 points is the minimum requirement!

A win against Villa is the equivalent to a draw against Man City. Both teams will be going into the game with the mindset of "we can win this"

Should make for a good game.

COYI

There are NO excuses against Norwich next week - 3 points is the minimum requirement!

I am with you but football is never that simple, 2 wins on the trot now, 3 will be GREATTTTTTT

Great result V Villa, gives us a bit of releif and a lot of confidence for Norwich midweek.

Ahem!......Another clean sheet Dave!

image.png

With the draw against Chelski that's 3 clean sheets but also 3 good performances on the spin. As said we've got to carry that into the Norwich game and get another three points. Just typical that Norwich decide to pull their finger out and have one of the performances of the season against Man City, hopefully they've worn themselves out though.

Onwards and upwards.

COYI

Ahem!..... At the risk of repeating myself..........ANOTHER CLEAN SHEET!  :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Jebb

image.png

You lads do seem to have turned a corner with the result last night, long way to go, but

things look a lot brighter than at new year when I really thought you were in big trouble.

Yes I watched the game last night and Norwich were confident after their draw with City so could have gone either way but its all about taking your chances and sticking them in the net, as we all know it's goals that count.

Great from the team who rely so much on Carroll although looking forward to his return.

COYI :hello09:  

Top half of the table (until tonight) with another solid performance and clean sheet. We all knew that the games this month were key and the boys have delivered.

Happy Hammer at the moment - bit disappointed we have a game break now as we're on a roll.

COYI

Top half of the table (until tonight) with another solid performance and clean sheet. We all knew that the games this month were key and the boys have delivered.

Happy Hammer at the moment - bit disappointed we have a game break now as we're on a roll.

COYI

Yes all good right now, we have the Saints Saturday.