Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

How bout Rafa or Moyes

................................................................................................................

I said it months ago - Sam was not the man long term for West Ham - I think QPR have made a big mistake though - they should have approached him and secured him for the push for promotion and taken Nolan with him.

I have a feeling he will have some time off and end up at QPR say by Xmas time if they are not doing well

His other option is Sunderland by Xmas

Rafa strongly linked with some two bob outfit called Real Madrid. Bilic is available but no Premier League management experience will be a worry for the chairmen.

I don't think this will happen overnight and I am expecting to be surprised by the appointment tbh

Rafa strongly linked with some two bob outfit called Real Madrid. Bilic is available but no Premier League management experience will be a worry for the chairmen.

I don't think this will happen overnight and I am expecting to be surprised by the appointment tbh

Bilic has European experience - he has international experience - he played in the Premiership - he is passionate and an ex Hammer - he is not a mercenary - he has contacts and knowledge of players outside the one controlled by FS and Nolan - he is immediately available - and our potential Euro campaign starts in a matter of weeks - he wants the job

Seems reasonable he was linked with them before,Bilic i mean. B.Rodgers could be out of work soon as well?

Edited by brooksie

Be interesting to see the Boards ambition in who they get, I can see Bilic fitting well with whats been said above and being an ex-hammer will give him good stead for all the fans.

I have to question though the way things have happened since new year and coincided with our drop in form, I wonder what makes a supporter, someone who supports the team through thick and thin or someone who thinks they know more than the manager and staff.

I see so many giving Big Sam so much shit even when we were right up there and the way it was all done you cant blame him for not giving a fuck and when the team see that they don't give a fuck, hence our poor 2015.

I think a lot of the problems were from the fans and the board not supporting Sam when we were right up there. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Sources told me that Nolan had a stranglehold on the team - nothing happened without his say so and Sam dealt with the board

Obviously their agent and his Sole Agency agreement caused other problems

Even when West Ham were 3rd - and people asked me I told them we will be lucky to finish Top 10 - we lost too many points in the last 10 minutes of the game

And thats the opposite for Spurs who won something like 16 points in the last 10 minutes

As we all know the West Ham crowd can be extremely funny but get on their wrong side and its game over - never mind losing the changing room - this crowd will hound you out of town

Paolo Di Canio would love this job , the fans and the place will suit him to the ground. He loves the Irons so much .

Love the job or not, Paolo would be a massive risk,

Bilic, has experience, but none of that is very good, just been sacked, won a comp with an already good Croatia team, but did nothing after and sacked. Did nothing while in Russia.

The club are at a big turning point now, and this decision and the money they give the new manager to spend needs to set them up for the new stadium move.

If we get into Europe (which looks likely) then some of the bigger names bandied around may be interested.

If Klopp can be persuaded, that would be my No 1.

Bielsa, would be my 2nd choice.

Ancellotti, Benitez, Laudrap, Emery(Sevilla), Rogers are all in the hat aswell. But the managerial merry-go-round is just about to start.

If none of the above are interested in us and we have exhausted all other options, then I have a feeling we will turn to Bilic if he is still available and wants to come.

COYI

Edited by hammerman
  • Like 3

Bielsa is being spoken about a lot more now

Regarding Bilic as you say he inherited a good Croatian side - yes he did - he had created a solid U21 side and was credited with the successful introduction of those players into the Seniors

One very big plus for Bilic would the 'crowd factor' the fans would be behind him 100%

As for any of the big names zero chance they are coming to West Ham

The Hammers are in for the Europa League after they qualified through the fair play league . Slaven Bilic has reported that he will leave the Turkish club , Besiktas . He is now a hot favourite to take the Hammers reins .

The Hammers are in for the Europa League after they qualified through the fair play league . Slaven Bilic has reported that he will leave the Turkish club , Besiktas . He is now a hot favourite to take the Hammers reins .

To be fair that was known hours ago, plus the fact that there are four other possibilities in exactly the same position Edited by socrates

Well will sure see what the 2 Dave's have ambition for the club, this now justifies a bigger name than West ham have ever known for the future, it's going to cost but with the big move after next season curtainly justifies it, Ihope they have the big money needed.

And definately a potential exciting time for Hammers fans.

medium_Stadium.pngWest_Ham_United_&_Newham_Council_Olympic_Stadium.jpg

Well will sure see what the 2 Dave's have ambition for the club, this now justifies a bigger name than West ham have ever known for the future, it's going to cost but with the big move after next season curtainly justifies it, Ihope they have the big money needed.

And definately a potential exciting time for Hammers fans.

attachicon.gifmedium_Stadium.pngattachicon.gifWest_Ham_United_&_Newham_Council_Olympic_Stadium.jpg

The stadium can be as impressive at it wants - a big big name manager is not going to come to West Ham unless they have a 100 million budget plus and even then (Spurs) 100 million guarantees nothing - our first priority is for definite to move into that Stadium as a Premiership side - then it is to break into the top 10

The stadium can be as impressive at it wants - a big big name manager is not going to come to West Ham unless they have a 100 million budget plus and even then (Spurs) 100 million guarantees nothing - our first priority is for definite to move into that Stadium as a Premiership side - then it is to break into the top 10

Ahhhh you put Spurs in the same sentance as West Ham.......... :Think1:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So it's Bilic - seems a bit of a let down after who we've been linked with but would have taken him at the end of last season so got to be realistic.

I'll get behind him - I can see him at least showing a bit of passion, walking the touchline and won't just sit in the dugout chewing gum if we're getting beat.

COYI

Got to remember to change my picture as well

• 3 weeks later...

Season starts tonight, 35000 sell out at the Boleyn.

NEW ERA, Lets hope it the beginning of something good. 

COYI.

Seemed strange being back at the ground so quick after the end of last season.

Thought we done exactly what needed to be done with good performance from Sakho, Zarate kept running at them but maybe was trying to beat one player too many and Reese Oxford looked very composed bar one slip. Was good to see the youngsters get a chance. O'Brien was his usual shit self.

COYI