IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

The virtual view of my seat at the new ground. Better than I thought I'd get. COYI

attachicon.gifGround.jpg

Well impressive. best ground in the Prem so we will be the most hated. love it

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Well impressive. best ground in the Prem so we will be the most hated. love it[/quote

No, you need a team that wins things to be hated.

Well impressive. best ground in the Prem so we will be the most hated. love it[/quote

No, you need a team that wins things to be hated.  WRONG!!

Everybody hates Leeds and Millwall.

The virtual view of my seat at the new ground. Better than I thought I'd get. COYI

attachicon.gifGround.jpg

Does look good, From what I have been told, they have used a bit of artistic license with the CGI, 

Dont think the "Irons" logo on the chairs or the claret and blue colours are going to be there.

But I hope I am wrong.

Am i right in thinking that as a STH at the Boleyn, you have been through the migration process,

If you dont mind me asking, and feel free to PM me an answer if you dont mind divulging and dont want it posted,

How much for that view? and do you have a pricing for the London Club or one of the equivalents.

As a non STH, I have got to within a button click of stumping up the tenner and registering an interest, but always held back because i

could never find even a rough costing of the proposed Straford season ticket prices. 

That's right hammer but I think he may be talking about the team that's....

...hated, adored never ignored.

Does look good, From what I have been told, they have used a bit of artistic license with the CGI, 

Dont think the "Irons" logo on the chairs or the claret and blue colours are going to be there.

But I hope I am wrong.

Am i right in thinking that as a STH at the Boleyn, you have been through the migration process,

If you dont mind me asking, and feel free to PM me an answer if you dont mind divulging and dont want it posted,

How much for that view? and do you have a pricing for the London Club or one of the equivalents.

As a non STH, I have got to within a button click of stumping up the tenner and registering an interest, but always held back because i

could never find even a rough costing of the proposed Straford season ticket prices. 

Yep just done the migration meeting.

They told us in the presentation that they are trying to get the Irons seats fitted but it is still in negotiation. There will be a claret and blue representation on the outside of the stadium using the wrap around screens that will be there. They didn't elaborate any further within.

I have moved upto Cat 1 in the new stadium as the Cat 2 seats, which I'm in now, were too far out on the wings. The closest in were by the 6 yard box.

The price was £899 for my seat. If I had stayed Cat 2 it would have been £799 so worth it for me to pay the bit extra. I did look at one of the hospitality packages, can't rember which one and it was around £3000 with the price locked in for 5 years I think. A friend also looked at the Boleyn Bar, that was less of a hospitality package more a members only bar and season ticket and that was just short of £2k.

• Like 2

We wear that as a badge of pride at Elland Road.

When I can find the words to describe the Bournemouth game I will come back............... :SoWhat1:

When I can find the words to describe the Bournemouth game I will come back............... :SoWhat1:

At this point I would normally take the piss a bit but as a Spurs supporter I feel i should sit quietly in the corner due to our current results and position in the PL. :-(

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

How bout old fashioned English style defending (or the lack of it), aka Big Sam style   :WinkGrin1:

................................................................................................................

Interesting? thats a good word.

At this point I would normally take the piss a bit but as a Spurs supporter I feel i should sit quietly in the corner due to our current results and position in the PL. :-(

Yes that's one bonus we are still a point ahead of Spurs. Don't worry won't last long

How bout old fashioned English style defending (or the lack of it), aka Big Sam style   :WinkGrin1:

They had a day off

Interesting? thats a good word.

Not the word I would use more like flabbergasted....Cant understand the team from the Arsenal game to this ??

Our full backs had an absolute stinker, I thought Randolph was going to be the weak link but he pulled off a few saves or it could have been worse.

Helped my goals galore bet out though so every cloud....

Agreed mate and Bournemouth were that bad Maiga scored.... :SoWhat1:

Yes that's one bonus we are still a point ahead of Spurs. Don't worry won't last long

They had a day off

Not the word I would use more like flabbergasted....Cant understand the team from the Arsenal game to this ??

Agreed mate and Bournemouth were that bad Maiga scored.... :SoWhat1:

Could be worse, we were 2-0 up at Bristol in the 89th minute and failed to win!!

Its a long season and as the legendary Jimmy Greaves put it - it's a funny old game.

Thinking about it that was probably Maigas best ever game for us

Yes but was only on as a sub for about 15 mins as I remember

Dogshite!!

does that help??

Look like we might have just sold our only fit striker "Maiga"

Dont know if this is happy days or not. He is Shite.

Lanzini is playing happy with that COYI

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

After the last 2 performances I will say nout, ask me after the game.... :Think1:

0 - 3 there will be some whinging scousers tonight :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

Well what can I say, beat the Arse convincingly, now Liverpool, who the fuk was that who played Leicester and Bournemouth, funny ol game innit.

prem.png