IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

Wish I could join you guys but walking is an issue these days so will be watching at home.......Hope to see you guys when here for a natter either way.

I will be there for breakfast on the 11th Dave, see you then. Tell Paul I will bring the vegemite. COYI!

image.png

Thanks for the offer mate - I'll be in midair my flight leaves midday on the 11th 

I don't actually get to Patts until the 22nd - will you still be in town then ?

No, I go home on the 19th. Definitely another time though eh? COYI!

image.png

Do you still make it to Canterbury Tales most days Daveo?

Well mostly every other day but both Sat and Sun am there from about Noon onwards.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

11059608_1055004711233493_578390785451403506_n.jpg

Bump!

• Like 3

image.png

Hoping you guys beat the gunners today,then that`s them out of the title race.

Andy Carroll scored two great goal to peg the Gunners back to level . Going into second half now .

Great game, thanks for f*****g up Gunners title chances.

• Like 2

................................................................................................................

The Spuds/ManU game should be hard fought and almost decide the title if the Spuds cannot get the 3 points. Hope Leicester wins!

image.png

The Spuds/ManU game should be hard fought and almost decide the title if the Spuds cannot get the 3 points. Hope Leicester wins!

Not half as much as i do....

We played some blinding football at times and had Arsenal properly under the cosh for quite a lot of the game. Shows how much we've progressed - under Fat Sam we would have lost 6-0

How true, we would never have had the belief to come back from 2 nil down. Things have certainly changed under Bilic!

• Like 2

image.png

Hope you beat united in the cup,but maybe put your revival on hold on Sunday,have a feeling we are going to need that seven point cushion.

Edited by brooksie

Would have you down as favourites in the replay,they are a shadow of their former past glories .

Am looking forward with apprehension to tonights battle with Man U in the cup reply, I feel our name is on it this year but as Man U have been a thorn in the side to many I am somewhat tense about the game.

Although we should fear no one, the last few games we have been suffering from bad officials decisions and is widely known have cost us points, I cannot honestly see us losing at home to the Mancs but we should have beaten them at theirs only to be robbed by a wrong decision again so lets hope some of that so called "level's itself out" comes our way eventually.

COYI 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Am looking forward with apprehension to tonights battle with Man U in the cup reply, I feel our name is on it this year but as Man U have been a thorn in the side to many I am somewhat tense about the game.

Although we should fear no one, the last few games we have been suffering from bad officials decisions and is widely known have cost us points, I cannot honestly see us losing at home to the Mancs but we should have beaten them at theirs only to be robbed by a wrong decision again so lets hope some of that so called "level's itself out" comes our way eventually.

COYI

Not tonight , tomorrow night .... Yeah , West Ham will beat United , Hammers were beating top teams this season , nobody likes to play the hammers now , Slaven Bilic is the reason of how Hammers had gone from strength to strength ..

Some big reffing decisions in todays game,had to make do with listening to the game on talk sport,so have not seen the big calls in question. A point apiece was probably the right result in the end,but it did sound as though the ref was evening things out with the last minute award?