IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Hammerheads 5555 , , go down to other thread for predictions competition . Nice prize there . Starting tomorrow .

Edited by jocky king

My first home game tomorrow after my return from Pattaya - hope it's a good game

Oops. Guess you didn't enjoy it that much!

Disappointing to hear about the trouble in the crowd, especially after the problems with the Man U coach.

Hope the club manage to sort it out quickly.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Oops. Guess you didn't enjoy it that much!

Disappointing to hear about the trouble in the crowd, especially after the problems with the Man U coach.

Hope the club manage to sort it out quickly.

Was a disastrous day all round

Karren Brady spat at by West Ham fans and demands police presence at London Stadium telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/…

Karren Brady spat at by West Ham fans and demands police presence at London Stadium telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/…

Why would they do that to her ? .. A sexy lady , 5555

There are a lot of technical issues there - sending out letters before the game threatening people standing up with revoking their season tickets and bans using CCTV was not a smart move

The lower tiers everyone seems to stand up when the action is in the goal mouth at the other end of the pitch

Not sure if the gradient of the seats is inadequate

Definitely not enough police presence

One ball boy for the whole of the area behind the goal mouth - and its the biggest space

Yet on the sidelines one every 20 feet or less and the area is much smaller

No separation between away fans and home fans

WHU fans and away fans sitting in each others areas!

Alcohol allowed to be drunk in seats - a huge mistake with a lot of the characters there

Kids should not be anywhere near that

Add in going 2-0 up and then losing

It was always going to be extremely messy

I think the main problems are -

No official family area pre-arranged

The ticket +2 before fully allocating the existing season ticket holders - means there are brand new supporters amongst the die-hards from the BML and STB corner for example

Woeful stewards - and no old bill to back them up

Can't say I've noticed anyone drinking around me - it was worse in the East Upper at the Boleyn

Gents...I have seen all this 1st hand at Arsenal.

The old days have gone, they don't wants us there and are diluting the die hards to the point of extinction. A coffee in Westfield a pret a manger overpriced cheese roll  , £200 spent in the club shop £50 spent in the kiosks at half time and £80 match tickets

• Like 2

West Ham says it's now "relocating children & families from areas where fans are more vociferous". Some may ask why this wasn't done sooner

(Dan Roan - BBC)

Dan Roan is a c*@t of the first order, his reporting is so amazingly one sided and biased against WHU, the London Stadium and the move.

Only comes out of the woodwork when there is a negative to report.

But do agree, a lot more thought should have gone into seat allocations.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

More trouble today.

From The Telegraph:

Middlesbrough fans attacked after West Ham game at London Stadium

West Ham’s move to the Olympic Stadium has sparked more controversy after violent clashes with Middlesbrough supporters brought an end to another volatile afternoon at their new home.

Middlesbrough supporters filmed fights breaking out as away fans tried to board coaches outside the stadium following the 1-1 draw in East London.

There were a number of claims made on social media that an angry group of West Ham fans had broken through a cordon of stewards meant to separate the two sets of supporters as they filtered out of the stadium.

Away fans also complained they were pelted with coins and bottles during the game, prompting further questions about the quality of stewarding inside and outside the stadium.

The violence was described as “absolutely terrifying” by eye witnesses on Twitter, with claims that some Boro supporters needed medical treatment after they were punched by West Ham supporters, which happened in front of families with young children.

Video footage posted on social media shows supporters trading punches, before stewards moved in to calm the situation, while others filmed the melee from coaches that had travelled down from Teesside.

It is unclear what started the violence, although the atmosphere was tense all afternoon as the Hammers laboured to a point against a Boro side newly-promoted to the Premier League in May.

Boro fan @JamieMadden1989 tweeted: "Cornered us all. Started punching anyone, parents who just took kids for a nice day out...disgrace to football."

Blain Allinson, another fan who was at the game, tweeted: "They (West Ham fans) were waiting outside. Stewards had a cordon in place and they broke through and all hell broke loose."

Another supporter, Rob Munro, added: "Had to dodge bottles after they scored. One hit an old man on the head in front of us. Had to be taken away for his injury."

Victoria Gibson, the daughter of Middlesbrough chairman Steve, tweeted:

Victoria Gibson ‪@_V_Gibson_‬

Silly WH fan injuring one of ours. Disgusting behaviour. Our man, a elderly gentleman, was taken out of the ground as a result. Shocking.

5:00 PM - 1 Oct 2016 · Stratford, London, United Kingdom

Concerns have been raised about the security in the stadium since fighting broke out in the stands during West Ham's games against Bournemouth and Watford earlier this season.

West Ham have been pushing for a police presence in the ground but the stadium operators, rather than the club would be required to meet the financial cost under the terms of the deal agreed to allow the Hammers to become anchor tenants.

Edited by davidge

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that win was long overdue!

• Like 2

image.png

Why would they do that to her ? .. A sexy lady , 5555

Karren Brady.

I like the story of when she took over at her first football club, she had a meeting with the players.

One of them (no doubt finding his inner Donald Trump) called out "I can see down your dress from here"

"You won't be able to when I sell you to Grimsby" was her instant repost.

I've always liked her.

Edited by Captain Dave

• 1 year later...

West Ham 1 Chelsea 0. Oh it does my heart good!!!!

It's west Ham Innit!

image.png