IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

Switching De Bruyne will prove to be a match winning tactic - Moses and Jenkison being pulled all over the place

We rode our luck and glad Bilic realised Jenkison was getting terrorised - they took off Sterling - what a huge mistake - Adrian was a hero 2nd half...

• 3 weeks later...

Although poor performances to get into the position in the first place it's good to see the ability to twice come back from 2-0 down to salvage draws against Norwich and Sunderland.

Would never have happened under BFS more likely to lose after being 1-0 up.

COYI

True, don't think we would ever have been 2.0 down.

Might have lost 1-0 in last 10mins, just after taking a forward off to shore up the defense.

Much happier with the Bilic way.

COYI.

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see a 3-1 result go our way. For once we were the team to finish with eleven players 555.

image.png

Bit of an harsh sending off but as you say we've been the wrong side a few times this season.

The way Palace have been playing I would have taken the draw but it seems that isn't good enough for the team under Bilic.

Great finish by Payet at the end.

Onwards and upwards - COYI

Bit of an harsh sending off but as you say we've been the wrong side a few times this season.

The way Palace have been playing I would have taken the draw but it seems that isn't good enough for the team under Bilic.

Great finish by Payet at the end.

Onwards and upwards - COYI

The sending off was totally justified watched both tackles several times

Also pointless challenges in no danger positions - thats why as they pointed out on MOTD no Palace players protested and they turned their backs

His body language said it all covering his face with his shirt and apologising later on Twitter

I seem to remember we did the same to Palace last season - then on the return leg they spanked as - that will be the true test this season as injuries and suspensions set in - and some players lose form

But one thing we do have is pace and in this league that is essential

I will be happy with a Top Ten finish

Edited by socrates
  • Like 2

Nearly £60million of talent on the bench or not even able to get in squad.

Best looking squad for a long time.

Might be safe by xmas.

It is a luxury that we have not had in years that we can keep a player of the calibre of Andy Carroll on the bench to liven things up forward later in the game.

image.png

Well there you go........Andy Carroll comes on and scores the winner. Payet again our best and Mourinho spits the dummy and throws the toys out of the cot. Another fine victory lads!

• Like 2

image.png

Hoping for consistency now, a real threat as we are with the new Manager super Slav and the new players gelling as a team, 

Great time to be hammer and seeing all the Spuds squirming.

• Like 3

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Another terrific win today Slav's boys are doing wonders!!

A question for hammers in Patts I'm coming in a few weeks and was wondering where is the best place to find West Ham merchandise? Shirts etc? In the past be it mikes mall I haven't seen any :(

Now we are top 4!!! Shirts must be popping up!!

Hard to find in Pattaya mate but Chelsea shirts are 50% off at the moment. 5555

There is a shop in BKK opposite the National Stadium that sells just about any team shirt.

Edited by Jebb

image.png

I thought this thread would burst back into life today.

Well done! I'm sure you're all enjoying looking at the table just now.

I note the Chelsea fans were singing "we're staying up" when they beat Villa.

Over optimistic?

• Like 2

The "Special One" sacked by Xmas?

(Being a Leeds fan - for my sins, I'm an expert on Manager sackings)

Edited by Captain Dave

Definite off day on Saturday - thought Bilic got it wrong taking Moses off. End of the day Watford were the much better team on the day.

Hopefully just a blip although looks like Everton have hit a bit of form at the wrong time for us.

COYI

That referee allowed Everton to kick lumps out of Payet including a couple of scissor kicks. Everton got dirtier as he let them get away with it. Hope his and Valencias injuries aren't that bad.

Carroll can't be our main striker the way we play now. Just doesn't have the work rate.

Tottscum next.

COYI

• 2 weeks later...

The team was set up all wrong I cannot believe Bilic got it so wrong - he needed to stick to the formula that has been tried and tested so far. They need to pick themselves up and forget about this game apart from the lessons they learnt

Edited by socrates