Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

Ref was shocking today, got every major decision wrong. Sent Vardy off for what appeared to be a tangle of legs. Denied Leicester a clear penalty when Huth was wrestled to the ground even though he gave a penalty against Morgan for a lesser offence. Rounded it off with a last minute penalty that was never a penalty in a million years. Absolutely disgraceful!

• Like 2

Ref was shocking today, got every major decision wrong. Sent Vardy off for what appeared to be a tangle of legs. Denied Leicester a clear penalty when Huth was wrestled to the ground even though he gave a penalty against Morgan for a lesser offence. Rounded it off with a last minute penalty that was never a penalty in a million years. Absolutely disgraceful!

The brown envelope from White Hart Lane will no doubt sooth his pain from your pithy summing up.

• Like 2

Personally I thought the ref had a very good game ! if Vardy had dived the way he was travelling it would of looked better but he dived like a swan and imho the ref was spot on , I am a gooner but if that was Sanchez I would have still called him a cheating twat as I did a couple of weeks ago when he tried it against the spam , I hate all the cheating in the game nowadays !

Vardys first booking was the dubious one, the dive he brought on himself the cheat. You should be happy with the ref giving you the lifeline at the end, as previously mentioned a classic bit of levelling up and another dodgy decision to add to the list against us.

Hope Leicester win all their games now though.

Vardys first booking was the dubious one, the dive he brought on himself the cheat. You should be happy with the ref giving you the lifeline at the end, as previously mentioned a classic bit of levelling up and another dodgy decision to add to the list against us.

Hope Leicester win all their games now though.

And I sincerely hope West Ham overtake you-know-who for fifth place.

If you are referring to Arsenal so do I :-) I wanted Wenker to go years ago and failing to get his precious 4th spot might be enough for him to walk

• 4 weeks later...

My prediction as always - West Ham finish 7th

Obviously we need to beat Stoke and if last nights team turn up we will, if last Saturdays team turn up after all the Drama of last night we may struggle.

What a match - incredible drama - imagine if we had turned up against Swansea...

Of course beating Stoke will keep us in 6th and if a miracle happens and Man U lose at home to Bournemouth we will be 5th, Spurs lose to the Geordies and Arse beat Villa to go above them, now wouldn't that be fun.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Obviously we need to beat Stoke and if last nights team turn up we will, if last Saturdays team turn up after all the Drama of last night we may struggle.

Of course beating Stoke will keep us in 6th and if a miracle happens and Man U lose at home to Bournemouth we will be 5th, Spurs lose to the Geordies and Arse beat Villa to go above them, now wouldn't that be fun.

Bloody hell hope not otherwise the price of admission will rise :GoldenSmile1:

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Bloody hell hope not otherwise the price of admission will rise :GoldenSmile1:

Not likely, all sold out, a Pal of mine's Son who's 12 has a Season ticket for 99 quid and will cost him one pound on the train to get there from Canterbury. Now thats a real deal.

They have sold 10,000 such tickets, the future fan base.

• Like 1

I made that prediction way back in March #431 and re-iterated on 19th April - long before these games were played

Naturally I hope we finish 5th/6th - at least 6th is in our hands

" I'm forever throwing bottles, bottles flying through the air" No one has mentioned the disgraceful attack on the Utd coach which marred what should have been a marvellous night for hammers fans. There will be an FA investigation & if some "expert" talk is to be believed WHU could well have the book thrown at them & rightly so. A points deduction for next season isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

" I'm forever throwing bottles, bottles flying through the air" No one has mentioned the disgraceful attack on the Utd coach which marred what should have been a marvellous night for hammers fans. There will be an FA investigation & if some "expert" talk is to be believed WHU could well have the book thrown at them & rightly so. A points deduction for next season isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

Highly unlikely there will be a points deduction at most is will be a suspended points deduction - similar to Brighton for a pitch invasion in protest at them moving ground - incidentally their fans invaded the pitch a second time and the points were deducted

At the same time totally inexcusable - CCTV footage will be studied and fans will get lifetime bans

Yes not a great show by a few Hammers fans and not making excuses but hey let's think now, the occasion, everyone knew there would be thousands of Hammers fans there, the Man U team stayed at a local hotel and was advised to get there early as they were offered facilities in the ground to chill out well before the game, they chose not too, ok it does not make it right but common sense did not prevail.

And if you think this is a first watch this. 

Cant believe I am going to have to support Manure against Palace on Saturday.

What is the world coming to?

• 1 month later...

BUMP,

What are we thinking guys?

Looks like some good signings so far and the latest news is that everything is agreed for and with Carlos Bacca, only medical to go.

Could he be the top striker we need? 

BUMP,

What are we thinking guys?

Looks like some good signings so far and the latest news is that everything is agreed for and with Carlos Bacca, only medical to go.

Could he be the top striker we need? 

Yes am hoping so although I tend to wait to see him in a West Ham shirt as with Tore before I believe it, seems a good deal with Tore as a loan for a year then option to buy him so if he's shite we didn't spend too much but Bilic knows him well so I hope it will be a good signing.

I expect there will be a bit more now the Euro's are over, wouldn't mind a punt on Sissoko from Newcastle if Bilic thinks we need a player in his position.

Same as Dave - wait and see him them in a West Ham shirt - over the years seen so many rumours come and go this time of the (pre) season

Think a few peoples opinion of Sissoko have gone up since the euros but I read this mornig that Newcastle have put a £35m price tag on him - good luck!! 

• 1 month later...

Well! A great way to christen the new stadium lads. 57,000 people watching against Bournemouth who don't pull a big crowd. Didn't rise to any great heights as a spectacle though. It isn't Upton Park but imagine the gate receipts when we play Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, City etc. The full house sign will be up.

Well done boys!  :Fantastic:

Edited by Jebb

image.png

We just about got the 3 points - just need to bed the new players in and get a system going - missed this first game as I am in Pattaya - will be there for the next home game - season ticket is sitting in my in tray

COYI!!

Edited by socrates

At the moment the authorities have restricted the ground going up to 60k due to people standing in certain areas of the ground during the EUFA and Juventus games. They actually had the stewards chuck out at least one supporter yesterday for standing during the match.

Personally the jury is out as far as the new ground goes at the moment. My seat is a long way from the pitch, a lot further than they led you to believe from their blurb. Everyone was pretty much in agreement around us that the start of the pitch in the new stadium would have been the other side of the pitch at the Boleyn.  I certainly wouldn't have agreed to pay nigh on a grand for it had I seen it in the flesh first.

On the pitch we look a bit behind the pace and with all the injuries I am very happy with the win. The match had 0-0 all over it until the sending off.