IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

You can bump it again in another 14 months when they get their next decent win.

:P

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yes I too enjoyed watching the win against Chelsea (my second-least popular team).

West Ham seemed very disciplined, tenacious in midfield and stopped Chelsea from utilising all that time on the ball.

Well done.

21 hours ago, davidge said:

You can bump it again in another 14 months when they get their next decent win.

:P

or Wednesday night, fingers crossed.

All the doubting WHU fans who wanted Moyes out already have gone quiet in the local bars I frequent.  It's as if they want him to fail.

Well done again lads!  :Bravo1:

image.png

Yes looks like we're back on the right path, a good win away, all be it Stoke who have been poor but we could have had a of goals, bring on the Gooners in the Cut Tuesday night? 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

COYI - good timing this revival as I’ve just had a result booking a flight for Songkram next year using BA points

Was a bit doubtful about Moyes but he’s proving me wrong and most importantly to me we are now playing good football. Still don’t like the athletics stadium though.

Daveo, Hammerman, Jebb, Socrates see you in April for a game if you’re about

On 12/18/2017 at 00:51, rattlin said:

COYI - good timing this revival as I’ve just had a result booking a flight for Songkram next year using BA points

Was a bit doubtful about Moyes but he’s proving me wrong and most importantly to me we are now playing good football. Still don’t like the athletics stadium though.

Daveo, Hammerman, Jebb, Socrates see you in April for a game if you’re about

Unfortunately back in Oz for the Commonwealth Games in April and not a big fan of Songkran, but another time for sure.

Edited by Jebb

image.png

• 3 weeks later...

Another solid effort from the lads against Spurs. Not many walk away from WHL with a point and it could easily have been 3. Moyes definitely has the back half working as a cohesive unit. Well done.

image.png

Well done again lads. Arnautovic's good form continues. This time the front half performed.  :Bravo1:

image.png

Yepnplayed very well. Best I’ve seen for a long time.

If we can keep this up for the next few games against the “easier” teams could put us pretty much safe and give them a chance to really go for it coming up to the end of the season.

My top ten finish from the start of the season looks like it’s back on

I must admit I do feel a lot better when we are playing better, the big win also a bonus but I am a terrible Hammer's fan when were playing bad, great to see big Arny and Lanzini forming a very dangerous force up front, hope to see that continue with a few different combinations although Antonio looks like a long term problem, Carroll also injured just now and would hope Hernandez gets another final chance or two but it looks like he's going.

Things looking up.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I know this is a well n truly bumped post but where can I watch west ham ganes there? Couldnt find from OP.

COYI!!!

11 hours ago, tylerscott said:

I know this is a well n truly bumped post but where can I watch west ham ganes there? Couldnt find from OP.

COYI!!!

Legends Pool Hall off Pattaya Klang near Big C Extra

https://www.facebook.com/legends.pattaya/

On 1/6/2018 at 00:58, Jebb said:

Another solid effort from the lads against Spurs. Not many walk away from WHL with a point and it could easily have been 3. Moyes definitely has the back half working as a cohesive unit. Well done.

Or Wembley even,  team beginning to look good though.

On 1/14/2018 at 17:00, Daveo said:

I must admit I do feel a lot better when we are playing better, the big win also a bonus but I am a terrible Hammer's fan when were playing bad, great to see big Arny and Lanzini forming a very dangerous force up front, hope to see that continue with a few different combinations although Antonio looks like a long term problem, Carroll also injured just now and would hope Hernandez gets another final chance or two but it looks like he's going.

Things looking up.

Word is that it is increasingly likely that Carroll will be on his way across London. Be interesting to see if he is included in tonights squad.

• 1 month later...

Well! That would have to be the most pathetic effort I have seen from the Hammers in many a year. IMO the manager can only do so much until the players cross the white line. After that it is on their shoulders. We were slow, shit passing, chased Swansea who were sharp all night, did not even threaten their goal in the first half, everyone looked disinterested. They need to have a good, long hard look at themselves after that performance.

image.png

5 hours ago, Jebb said:

Well! That would have to be the most pathetic effort I have seen from the Hammers in many a year. IMO the manager can only do so much until the players cross the white line. After that it is on their shoulders. We were slow, shit passing, chased Swansea who were sharp all night, did not even threaten their goal in the first half, everyone looked disinterested. They need to have a good, long hard look at themselves after that performance.

As a Swansea fan I was dreading that game beforehand! I thought you'd be too much for us but luckily we got a goal up and then controlled the game. Arrive next week and looking for a place to watch us beat (haha) Spurs in the FA Cup! Any suggestions for places that will show it? 

6 hours ago, JackinHK said:

As a Swansea fan I was dreading that game beforehand! I thought you'd be too much for us but luckily we got a goal up and then controlled the game. Arrive next week and looking for a place to watch us beat (haha) Spurs in the FA Cup! Any suggestions for places that will show it? 

Retox Soi Honey or Metro sports bar LK Metro.

image.png

12 hours ago, rattlin said:

Relegation performance at best - need to do something a bit sharpish to sort it out with our run in

We did the same last week against Brighton! Hopefully you guys will get a result this week! 

11 hours ago, Jebb said:

Retox Soi Honey or Metro Sports bar LK Metro.

Thanks mate! Might be in BKK with LLT but will see how it goes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...