IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

Afternoon Gents

Is there a dedicated West Ham bar in Pattaya. I'm well aware that all of the bars will show live football but would like to watch us stuff the gooners on boxing day with some like minded people.

Cheers

Rattlin

• Like 2

Not aware of a West Ham boozer but I'll follow this post with interest.

I'm a hammers fan and will be kicking around Patts on Boxing Day.

I have never seen a dedicated WH bar but for sure it will be on TV at many venues as Arsenal are very popular down there, as are Liverpool and Man U.

I was watching my team Newcastle play Liverpool a few weeks ago in LK Metro at Armaggedon and when Newcastle scored I pumped the air and swear to god there was a deadly silence. So funny. Fuck them go where you want and good luck.

Lol , a very optimistic Hammers fan....sorry mate can't help you with the dedicated Hammers bar, maybe there is a Pattaya West Ham supporters group, maybe a search in PA might come up with something or failing that try a  google  search, good luck with your search, and good luck with the boxing day game....Lol

Cheers Bill

I am sure the usual suspects will be able to be seen all over by their typical "never been in their life" supporters.

Myself I prefer a bit of calss - know what I mean

Cheers yozz

Always optimistic - just like them bubbles!!

never seen one but try asking in some of the other  club bars  

geordie/phimai bar   off soi bukhoaw    on way to new plaza     owner simon 

Made in Thailand beer bar      there is a dedicated wigan or Bolton bar      dean  will help you out

or

dogs bollocks bar  pretty infamous    especially if your ICF       search on these pages plenty of info.

on soi yamamoto     soi 13/1  off second road.

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealDogsBollocks

As a fellow Hammer I hope to join you as I am here long term and miss Upton park but still of course follow their every move from here, still living the 0 - 3 Spuds game a few weeks back, I knew there was a God.

There isn't really a designated West Ham bar although Sweethearts soi Baukhao is owned by Robbie a fellow Hammer.

Look forward to meeting up when you're here in LOS.

photo below when Cass was in Pattaya

small cass.jpg2420fansskyprideeastlondondetailzxl4576_264_264_120111025958.jpgB Moore 3.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Thanks Jumpy

I have recollections of that bar being owned by a Chelsea thug - has it changed hands ?

I believe so.

link has recent info.

now daveo has chipped in      you wont find a better source  than him.

Cheers mate, I often watch the footy round LK Metro at the kilkenny and will look forward to a meet up, there are a few on here that are Irons, Hartsman, Jebb to name but a few so keep your eyes open for them.

West ham till I die.

As a fellow Hammer I hope to join you as I am here long term and miss Upton park but still of course follow their every move from here, still living the 0 - 3 Spuds game a few weeks back, I knew there was a God.

There isn't really a designated West Ham bar although Sweethearts soi Baukhao is owned by Robbie a fellow Hammer.

Look forward to meeting up when you're here in LOS.

photo below when Cass was in Pattaya

Good to see a few fellow Hammers on this board!

What was Cass Pennant doing in Pattaya? I thought he was married.

Yes mate a few of us here, Cass was here as a Pal of his lives here, not sure of the details I just heard he was here so went and said hello.

think Cherry bar in the complex on Soi Dianna is run by a Hammers fan, im sure they had West Ham flags up. I have to admit i wasn't paying attention to the football. 

Cherry bar is indeed owned by Adam, a huge Hammers fan. In fact his board name is 'Hammer' LOL One of the nicest guys in Pattaya and that's coming from a Gooner LOL. Actually if I'm honest got a bit of a soft spot for WHU as a number of my mates are Hammers fans and have been to a few games in the past. As for the proposed stuffing on Boxing Day, it will be a case of  dreams flying so high, fading and then comprehensively dying  :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Believe there was a bar Soi7/8 once upon a time (sams bar?)even watched a game there once, claret & blue tiles everywhere but long gone, as a fellow Hammer I have always enjoyed the football in patts, so much choice as to where to watch the game, seek and you will find. COYI

Don't think there are any bars that are dedicated to any one team in Patts.......they are more likely just premier league friendly !

As in some bars are well known for formula 1, some show Aussie rules etc.

Best bars for watching footy are Tims bar (2nd rd) and I-rovers (lk metro)

Best go-go is Crystal club (lk metro)

Look forward to the game as I like a bit of stuffing on Boxing Day !

Theres some West Ham stuff on the walls at Sweethearts bar on soi buakow across from nickys, got a few teles showing different games and good staff.

I think there is one in New Plaza with WHU gear on the walls. I usually go to the Kilkenny on LK Metro you will find some kindred spirits there. And you will always get a warm welcome from Dave at Canterbury Tales on Soi Chaiyapoon. Welcome to the board mate. COYI!

Edited by Jebb

image.png

If they carry on playing like they did against Norwich I'll be switching my support to Arsenal..........

NEVER! C'mon you Irons

Cheers for the suggestions gents.

As I am staying at Areca Lodge Cherry bar is probably the favourite for me given the proximity. But will give all of the places a try beforehand in case someone is doing something special.

Good to see there is a level of class on the Forum!!!

As for the Norwich game the less said the better

COYI

Rattlin

Yes but what ever happens at the end of the season we still stuffed the spuds 3-0  :hello09:

wham.jpg

queen.jpg

Edited by Jebb

image.png

Not aware of a West Ham boozer but I'll follow this post with interest.

I'm a hammers fan and will be kicking around Patts on Boxing Day.

I'm a Liverpool fan myself but I'll probably watch the game, may even bump into you again mate  :GoldenSmile1: