IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

I'm a Liverpool fan myself but I'll probably watch the game, may even bump into you again mate  :GoldenSmile1:

If you told me that before I wouldn't have bothered talking to you in Ban Chang haha.

Patts is a small place, I don't doubt that one bit. If I don't bump into you after the first few days I'll drop you a line and see if you fancy a beer.

Cheers mate, I often watch the footy round LK Metro at the kilkenny and will look forward to a meet up, there are a few on here that are Irons, Hartsman, Jebb to name but a few so keep your eyes open for them.

West ham till I die.

How on earth did I miss this thread ? ... must be the 14 hour days I'm doing in the run up to my flight on the 21st ... I'll be in KK on the 23rd for the Chelsea game .

I'll try not to launch any sangsom this time

COYI

Sweethearts Bar Soi Buakhao would be a perfect locations. Robbie is a mad Hammers fan.  Nice pool table there by the way. :Wassup1:

How on earth did I miss this thread ? ... must be the 14 hour days I'm doing in the run up to my flight on the 21st ... I'll be in KK on the 23rd for the Chelsea game .

I'll try not to launch any sangsom this time

COYI

See you in there.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

If you told me that before I wouldn't have bothered talking to you in Ban Chang haha.

Patts is a small place, I don't doubt that one bit. If I don't bump into you after the first few days I'll drop you a line and see if you fancy a beer.

I land on the 23rd...I'll PM you my Thai number mate.

Just had a look at the fixture list and there are 5 games on while I'm in Patts so will hopefully have a chance to meet all fellow hammers.

Starting with the Spuds in the League cup on the 18th Dec - oh how sweet it would be to see a repeat of the 3-0 scoreline (which flattered them to be honest). Will Kilkenny be open at 3am for football ?

If it is on TV, I rovers will show it. Just across from KKenny.

FA Cup.jpg

image.png

We have Chelski tomorrow so arghhhh. :SoWhat1:

Another IRON here :GoldenSmile1:

Cherry bar Soi 7 used to be, think its moved.

Have recollections of bar in Naklua, just past Woodlands hotel

Maybe Barracuda Bar? Also run/owned by a hammer.

COYI.

Good on you Hammerman

Cherry Bar now next to Pappagayo in soi Diana Adam is a Hammer and the bar at Naklua was the drum and monkey owned by a hammer a few years back, I think he passed away a few yrs back also.

0,,12562~3708551,00.png

Hi Daveo,

Had breakfast in your place quite a few times,

keep myself to myself though,

Will say Hello next time.

HM.

Seen on the Tube.......

SPRS.jpg

image.png

55555 Good One Jebb..

whats

COYI ?

Come On You Irons

3 points against a very poor Fulham side - but I'll take that.

Thought the starting 11 was wrong again and we only scored from a deflection with a shot from midfield. Although Maiga had a better game (even had a shot in target!!!) he is still missing up front for the whole. Couldn't understand why Morrison didn't start. We looked a lot better once we had made the substitutions and only got to look at the post sub statistics with Morrison providing and a Cole and Cole double on the scoresheet.

Will be a bit different v Palace I think but onwards and upwards

COYI

Rattlin

Maiga is so not a premier league player, I think Nolan is lacking this year too, we were very nervous first half with Fulham knowing we could not afford to loose or even draw, once we scored we looked very comfortable.

Need more fight and passion but will be just another ordinary season.

di-canio-west-ham-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Not wrong about Maiga.

With regards to Nolan I think the problem is that although he is in a bad run of form (i.e. missing Carroll), and we are a lot more threatening with Morrison playing behind the forwards (if we play one!!), Nolan is a very good captain on the field. He's been around the block and think that can help. Can't believe FS would drop him though even if his leg fell off.

Was on a flight to Sydney so missed the Liverpool game - don't think I'll bother trying to find it on youtube either. At least we'll see how the team is without Nolan now he's got himself a pre-christmas piss-up, I mean ban

West Ham were so poor V Sunderland and lucky to get a point, such a disappointing performance at home, I know Hartsman was there.

Be lucky to stay up this season, Nolan is a prat, should sell him soon.