Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

Great win for you 'appy ammers' tonight.

Don't think you will be so lucky against the red side of Norf London on Boxing Day though !

Backlash coming Wednesday, oops put my foot in it again

MEMO

Must learn to keep my big mouth shut. 555

COYI

Although we shouldn't get too carried away its only beating the spuds. 5555

Credit where it's due the subs seemed to make a difference. Watched the game in the Irish rovers butbthey lost the feed in the middle for half hour. Still saw Tottscum roll over. Funny that the lone spurs fan lefta bit sharpish at the end.

Dave I've popped in your place a couple of times but you weren't there. What time you normally about?

I was watching last night, after we scored I was getting ready to upload a great pic on here, but then , ahh well, shit happens.

Hope you win it now

COYI

Although we shouldn't get too carried away its only beating the spuds. 5555

Credit where it's due the subs seemed to make a difference. Watched the game in the Irish rovers butbthey lost the feed in the middle for half hour. Still saw Tottscum roll over. Funny that the lone spurs fan lefta bit sharpish at the end.

Dave I've popped in your place a couple of times but you weren't there. What time you normally about?

About noon to 3pm is about the best time.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Would have joined the conversation earlier, but I have only just stopped pissing myself laughing.

twice in 6 weeks at WHL. 

Watching all the snide smiles (Les Ferdinand I think) on their bench when they went one up turn into despair and a very curt handshake as they departed down the tunnel, classic. 

Tottenham fans everywhere, all through the summer, could I find one that wanted to talk to me today, NO.

They have had there heads stuck so far up their own asses for far too long, and don't get me started on the scheming

:10:    

backstabbing tosser, LEVY.  

I DONT LIKE TOTTSCUM. :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5:

Other than that I am nice bloke. :GoldenSmile1:.

• Like 2

white.jpg

• Like 3

image.png

'Spurs board interview short list of candidates for Managers position........

clowns.jpg

Sorry, should clear up a minor point......These are the candidates, not the board. Levy wears a purple hat and a spinning b!ow tie

Edited by Jebb
  • Like 2

image.png

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

:Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1: :Clap1:

Talk Sport announced today that Sam Allardyce is the 13th highest paid manager in football IN THE WORLD

I cannot believe that .....

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/91322/pep-guardiola-named-highest-paid-manager-in-world-football/

Scroll down

Edited by socrates

coyi.jpg

COR BLIMEY!

Edited by Jebb

image.png

Talk Sport announced today that Sam Allardyce is the 13th highest paid manager in football IN THE WORLD

I cannot believe that .....

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/91322/pep-guardiola-named-highest-paid-manager-in-world-football/

Scroll down

If true Sam seems not as daft as we think he is, 

Manchester United Vs West Ham   Old Trafford 3pm (10pm Thai Time)

COYU   :GoldenSmile1: 

Think the U is a sarcastic "United"

Look under his Avatar.

:LOL2:. another United fan, prob never been to Manchester.  :ThumbUp6:

One thing I have learnt about West Ham is I will never beat my chest before a game.

They have a few injuries, hope we put up a fight, and you never know.

COYI

Think the U is a sarcastic "United"

Look under his Avatar.

:LOL2:. another United fan, prob never been to Manchester.  :ThumbUp6:

One thing I have learnt about West Ham is I will never beat my chest before a game.

They have a few injuries, hope we put up a fight, and you never know.

COYI

Oh i have been there many times including last week Champion League.. I feel West Ham can win today, Confidience at United camp is not good.... 

Oh i have been there many times including last week Champion League.. I feel West Ham can win today, Confidience at United camp is not good.... 

Would love to be in LOS watching it with you Jock!

image.png

Would love to be in LOS watching it with you Jock!

One day we will.... We have been mates here for long time but never met.. Apology for posting my earlier post here. I was only having a laugh.  West Ham are a very proud club with their history...They should be proud.

Was in the kilkenny watching it with Rattlin, we were outplayed which you would expect at old trafford but what a cheating coont that Janice (spelling) he got a yellow card for diving, did it about 4 times during the game, he is worse than Young.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Was in the kilkenny watching it with Rattlin, we were outplayed which you would expect at old trafford but what a cheating coont that Janice (spelling) he got a yellow card for diving, did it about 4 times during the game, he is worse than Young.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

No, I was there, i counted two times not four... Dont be over exaggerating.  :SoWhat1:  Anyway, Merry Xmas Dave.

The less said about yesterdays performance the better

At least I got to play with some tits at half time

I guess every dark cloud has a silver lining eh?

image.png

Lump in the throat time Hammers

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Captain, Kevin Nolan, a leader by example.

WHAT A C*£T!

Agreed.

We are poor all over the park, last time we were this consistently poor we were relegated, Nolan has to move on, all we are doing is giving the ball straight back to Fulham and inviting them on, playing like an average Championship side.

Whats Malky Mckey doing tomorrow