Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=264572137033446" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=264572137033446">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hammers-Balkan/130683560422305">Hammers Balkan</a>.</div></div>

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

nobody is talking about stopping supporting our team

The facts are there were several strikers who moved in the previous transfer window we never got one of them

personally had I been Carlton Cole I would have stuck my two fingers up at them when I got fit they treated him like shit

To me Karen Brady does not get taken seriously when she calls another club to enquire about a player

All the teams around us have either changed manager or brought in new personnel we have done very little

Edited by socrates

I dont think it would be constructive to loose Sam now, too much of a gamble bringing in new blood mid season, could be proved wrong of course if we go down people will say should have got rid.

If we stay up people may say ....... ?? 

Couldn't believe our luck with another injury in the first ten minutes. Take the win although watching the last ten minutes with Bellamy on the pitch against us I was expecting the worse. Great second goal though.

6 points covering the bottom eleven teams - we get a result against Newcastle then we could be up to 13th. Gonna be tight up to the finish both ends of the table this year. Must be a nightmare for all the new wave football fans deciding on who to support for this season now that Man United are shit.

Couldn't believe our luck with another injury in the first ten minutes. Take the win although watching the last ten minutes with Bellamy on the pitch against us I was expecting the worse. Great second goal though.

6 points covering the bottom eleven teams - we get a result against Newcastle then we could be up to 13th. Gonna be tight up to the finish both ends of the table this year. Must be a nightmare for all the new wave football fans deciding on who to support for this season now that Man United are shit.

LOL

MASSIVE NEWS!!!

We have finally signed a player

Carlton (we got rid of you not long ago because we did not think you were good enough) Cole

I'm a Villa fan but have always had a soft spot for West Ham as my grandad used to play for them.

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

AND A CLEAN SHEET lol

Looks like we are signing two Italians Marco Borriello and Antonio Nocerino.

Borriello looks like he has played for half the teams in Italy and the first article I found on Nocerino was headlined as follows

AC Milan: Antonio Nocerino's Descent into Worthlessness

Looks promising :huh: at least they never used to play for Bolton

Looks like we are signing two Italians Marco Borriello and Antonio Nocerino.

Borriello looks like he has played for half the teams in Italy and the first article I found on Nocerino was headlined as follows

AC Milan: Antonio Nocerino's Descent into Worthlessness

Looks promising :huh: at least they never used to play for Bolton

Get Paulo in as coach and he MAY work wonders with them and the team, just a thought, may put some passion back in the team

Get Paulo in as coach and he MAY work wonders with them and the team, just a thought, may put some passion back in the team

Are you being serious?

Did you see what the lunatic did to Sunderland.

Are you being serious?

Did you see what the lunatic did to Sunderland.

No, what happened, he was ganged up on by the team, what did happen ??

Edited by Daveo

No, what happened, he was ganged up on by the team, what did happen ??

He single handedly crippled the club near to the point of no return. On the pitch a top class player, that passion and Desire to win were great to have in a player. But as a manager he was a live wire and destructive influence.

Dropping their best player from the team and then selling him for being black. I know that is rumours and nobody other than DiCanio will know the truth but this is a contributing factor to how he lost the dressing room. He lost their respect, and why, because he is a lunatic.

If he ever takes the reigns at West Ham I dread to think what may happen.

Sweathearts bar on soi buakhao 100% West Ham COYI 

Whereabouts on Buakhao?

image.png

AND A CLEAN SHEET lol

And another CLEAN SHEET Dave! That result may haunt Chelsea at the end of season.

image.png

Yes quite right, best defence performance all season, I thought Lampost/Lampard was going to nick it with his shot in the 96th + min although there was only 4 mins of injury time given but the Keeper had a blinder.

Mourinho bitching after the match because we played a game to fook him up. When he did the same at United and Arsenal earlier in the season though it was good tactics - Mug.

Stats have them 38 shots on target v one of ours. Can't believe we didn't go one up TBH - would have been like when we was the first team to beat Arsenal at Ashburton grove. We was singing to Lehmann "we've only had one shot" and he got the right hump.

Onwards and upwards

Whereabouts on Buakhao?

Go toward to pattaya Sai , look for sweetheart bar on the right hand side, across the road from that bar is Niickys Bar. You will easily see the owner Robbie with his mad head but a gentleman in his heart.

Edited by jocky king

So proud of the goalie, the last save from the last kick from lampard was superb ...

Go toward to pattaya Sai , look for sweetheart bar on the right hand side, across the road from that bar is Niickys Bar. You will easily see the owner Robbie with his mad head but a gentleman in his heart.

Yes, I know where Nickys is. Thanks mate.

image.png