IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

City scoring twice against Villa don't say much - even QPR can do that

i didn't see the game I was at work. But what they were saying on the radio were in big trouble. Don't understand why nobody wants to buy us.

As this is the only curent footy thread, I hope you'll forgive me if I just comment on the fact

that the team Man Utd put out in the Derby yesterday was apparently the most expensive team

ever deployed in the Premiership - transfer fees of 241 million quid.

Hope they kept the receipts!

• Like 2

I am still pinching myself as a long suffering Hammers fan and I am not like many are thinking Champions league next season, LOL.

Many or most Hammers will be enjoying the season so far but know we are capable of it all going tits up so hope to keep relatively injury free and stay top half all season, getting safe well before the end of the season and perhaps a descent FA Cup run is my hope.

Feet on the ground and all that and when we move to the best Stadium in the premier league move on from there. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

30pts by Christmas will be a bonus, only leave us needing 10 or so in 2nd half of season.

• 4 weeks later...

Becoming too good to be true. 

Great Chant the last two games         "Barcelona!! we are coming for you"

Bit optimistic maybe, but made me smile. Long may it continue.

COYI.

Edited by hammerman

As many points on the board as you can is the name of the game - eventually there will be a dip in form - I believe the big results recently were West Brom - which we could have easily drawn or lost and Newcastle who were bang in form

As many points on the board as you can is the name of the game - eventually there will be a dip in form - I believe the big results recently were West Brom - which we could have easily drawn or lost and Newcastle who were bang in form

Newcastle rode their luck against Clelsea, but I was delighted to see them win.

Stil want big sam out?

He was threatened with the sack unless he changed tactics

He also went outside the One Agent to find different players

He brought in a striker coach

All things that were thrust upon him

So if all this did not happen then yes I would have wanted him out

• 2 weeks later...

Keep up the good work lads. Going into Christmas in 4th position.....Heady times indeed!

coyi.jpg

whu.jpg

image.png

• 1 month later...

Gutted, how many times has that happened this season,

Probably would have taken a draw before the match - but gutted with the result in the end. Another clueless substitution - replacing Noble with CC ??

Agree, we went from 2-0 up a 4-4-2 formation and having all the impetus to 4-5-1 and being on the back foot inviting them onto us, dont like him as a player much, but that was the perfect time for Nolan to come on.

Was good to see Spurs fans after the game treating it like a win, we can all have opinions on the team/game etc but I tend to think the Management know more than me so I go with it, after all the hype this week that Sam was getting sacked to try to disrupt us leading up to the Game, Hard luck Levy your team just aint good enough.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So who will be the next man in the hot seat? don`t come looking for Nigel Pearson by the way.