IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

None of them obviously read the team sheet for the European games with most players just out of School age and many making first team (so called) debuts.

From the first game to the last in the Europa league the opposition were not overly interested in playing football more into time wasting dirty tactics, they used the Foreign referees to abuse the situation and from early on I was going to be more content the sooner we were out of it.

Previous teams in it have proven unless you have a Chelsea type squad your league form suffers with so many games and injuries, we have already lost Valencia for 3 months because of it.

Many were criticising the manager for putting out a weak team, mostly those who know nothing about football, can you imagine putting out a strong team 3 days before the Arsenal game and losing another player or two through injury.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

None of them obviously read the team sheet for the European games with most players just out of School age and many making first team (so called) debuts.

From the first game to the last in the Europa league the opposition were not overly interested in playing football more into time wasting dirty tactics, they used the Foreign referees to abuse the situation and from early on I was going to be more content the sooner we were out of it.

Previous teams in it have proven unless you have a Chelsea type squad your league form suffers with so many games and injuries, we have already lost Valencia for 3 months because of it.

Many were criticising the manager for putting out a weak team, mostly those who know nothing about football, can you imagine putting out a strong team 3 days before the Arsenal game and losing another player or two through injury.

While everything you have said is true as a football fan do you not want your team to try and win everything, I say this appreciating you only qualified via the fair play system so it might have been a surprise but if you are not going to compete just because you do not think you can win then why play at all.

Is it because staying in the PL has now become the holy grail to the detriment of everything else which sadly is why the FA now means so little in English football.

BTW: West Ham embarrassing performance or lack of it will affect Englands European coefficient ranking for the CL and Europa league places.

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

joey barton training with west ham today with a view to signing as a free agent.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Apparently we will only take Barton on a pay-as-you play deal but he wants a contract. Personally I don't think we need him ( don't want him either tbh)

Unreliable player , cost United a title with his send off at last match for QPR presenting a title to City in 2012 . :) . The Hammers would be better off without Barton .

When Big Sam wanted Barton people said he didn't understand the 'West Ham way'. Maybe Bilic, Julian Dicks and Chris Woods havent read the West Ham way instruction manual yet :GoldenSmile1:

While everything you have said is true as a football fan do you not want your team to try and win everything, I say this appreciating you only qualified via the fair play system so it might have been a surprise but if you are not going to compete just because you do not think you can win then why play at all.

Is it because staying in the PL has now become the holy grail to the detriment of everything else which sadly is why the FA now means so little in English football.

BTW: West Ham embarrassing performance or lack of it will affect Englands European coefficient ranking for the CL and Europa league places.

Of course there is some point there but its not as straight forward as that, new manager, new players, Bilic pointed out that the Europa league was a distraction and with the limited squad could not see as well as the board worthy of risky too many first team players to it beyond the pre season practice games. ( I believe I have mentioned this before)

Proves to be so with Valencia getting injured and the beating of Arsenal at Emirates on Sunday.

Who ever can be embarrassed by the Europa exit then beating Arsenal is certainly not me and how that affects England in Europe well I have no idea where you read that. ( are you an Arsenal or Spurs fan )

When Big Sam wanted Barton people said he didn't understand the 'West Ham way'. Maybe Bilic, Julian Dicks and Chris Woods havent read the West Ham way instruction manual yet :GoldenSmile1:

You are making it up as you go along I do believe, laughable.

Has anybody seen copies of the new West Ham Umbro shirts in Patts ? I'm coming over Xmas day - I always seem to struggle to find their  shirts. in MIkes Mall etc......now we are a top club they should be everywhere !!

I wish WHU and Bilic a good season........As long as they drop points this coming Saturday that is.   :GoldenSmile1:

joey barton training with west ham today with a view to signing as a free agent.

Leeds were toying with the idea of offering him a contract a few weeeks ago before deciding not to.

The way we played on saturday against Burnley (bloody great), perhaps a good decision

played well saturday dave dont need that idiot,west ham welcome to him.

• Like 1

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Ive a mate working at Leeds. Great academy they won an underage tournament in Ireland last weekend

Has anybody seen copies of the new West Ham Umbro shirts in Patts ? I'm coming over Xmas day - I always seem to struggle to find their shirts. in MIkes Mall etc......now we are a top club they should be everywhere !!

Sorry, tried laughing smiley's but not working on my tablet.

Don't think I have ever seen a west ham shirt in MIkes.

Edited by hammerman

Ive a mate working at Leeds. Great academy they won an underage tournament in Ireland last weekend

A truly great batch of young players coming through just now, several future England players, IMO. 

Sorry for intruding in the Hammers thread lads - its the only footy one going.

Know a red-hot Hammers fan in Pattaya, he walked into Retox bar on monday like a dog with two tails!

Beating the Gooners two nil.........It does my heart good......!   :GoldenSmile1:

image.png

Has anybody seen copies of the new West Ham Umbro shirts in Patts ? I'm coming over Xmas day - I always seem to struggle to find their  shirts. in MIkes Mall etc......now we are a top club they should be everywhere !!

Sorry, tried laughing smiley's but not working on my tablet.

Don't think I have ever seen a west ham shirt in MIkes.

You may well struggle but if you can get one any where it will be "Candy Shop" on second road

• Like 1

Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)
“I can resist everything except temptationâ€

To be born an Englishman is to win the lottery of life

A truly great batch of young players coming through just now, several future England players, IMO. 

Sorry for intruding in the Hammers thread lads - its the only footy one going.

Know a red-hot Hammers fan in Pattaya, he walked into Retox bar on monday like a dog with two tails!

A couple of them going strong in the sports section too.

................................................................................................................

A couple of them going strong in the sports section too.

Ah thanks, I only ever look in Barstool Banter.

LOL.

Back down to earth with a bump.

Some shocking refereeing decisions, but outplayed.

Payet the shining star.

COYI.

The virtual view of my seat at the new ground. Better than I thought I'd get. COYI

attachicon.gifGround.jpg

Looks a thin crowd for a home game, but then it is West Ham.

Maybe the kiosks outside are selling pies cheap?

Edited by Captain Dave