IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

First game of the season I have not watched, glad i didn't now.

I have a feeling Carroll might be off in January, and a more mobile CF coming in to 

fit into the system.

3pts against WBA next week and all will be forgotten only 6pts off the top.

COYI

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hahahahahah All I'd heard the last week was if we beat you we've won the league Hahahahaha

Great performance against an in form Spuds team

I thought this thead would re-appear today!

Good result, especially as I'm hoping, along with most neutrals, that Leicester win the title. 

• Like 3

Only thing that took the shine off was United winning and having watched the game they got lucky - we have a difficult run in now and Chelsea have hit form - my prediction is we finish 7th

Edited by socrates

_88551668A_reuters.jpg

_88551160A_aw.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You guys did well against Spurs the other night.   Bilic seems popular with the fans so far.  Hope this season isn't a one off.

How do you feel about moving to the new stadium?

Bilic was a hero at West Ham during his playing days, he is loved as our manager. 

I am sorry to be leaving The Boleyn ground but to grow and compete with the big boys we need to move to a bigger and better stadium

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

I am sorry to be leaving The Boleyn ground but to grow and compete with the big boys we need to move to a bigger and better stadium

Arsenal fans were told that a decade ago. 10 years in a plastic stadium and still no sign of them competing

Arsenal fans were told that a decade ago. 10 years in a plastic stadium and still no sign of them competing

So were Man City and they have done ok, Arsenal in Europe every year although never winning it is great for the fans, it is surely signs of success top four and Europe every year cannot see complaining about that.

Of course it is an exciting new era just starting with the Hammers with the new manager doing well with some great signings and the best stadium in the country.

• Like 2

I went to the Rugby third place play off and the few Argentinian fans that were vocal certainly sounded loud with the acoustics in the new stadium. With our fans in full voice like at the Spuds game it will be a very loud atmosphere.

There is no doubt that we will be further from the pitch than at the Boleyn but the lines of sight are good. 

Going to miss the chicken run but we have to move on.

Well done again lads. COYI!

• Like 2

image.png

Was watching the Game live here in Pattaya as every Prem game is live on CTH and was commentating for a mate in UK who was working and suggested although 2 nil down one goal from us and I fancied a point from the game.

The Lukaku gets a Penalty and I thought 3 nil game over, badly taken and well guessed by Adrian and when we scored I really fancied a draw and to win it was very special.

We fear no one right now and can't wait for next Sunday and hopefully rolling onto Wembley; what a dream of a season so far.

• Like 2

How true Dave. The team has belief in itself these days and a lot of it comes from the enthusiasm and positive vibes from the new recruits & Bilic.

• Like 2

image.png

dogs bollocks,run by guy named Roger good guy,and a hammers fan.

dogs bollocks,run by guy named Roger good guy,and a hammers fan.

Is that not a Chelsea bar?

• 2 weeks later...

So the last game at the Boleyn is going to be either the 10th or 11th May depending on Liverpool v Man.U. result on Thursday.

Please don't choke Liverpool I'm flying out to LoS on the 11th and would be gutted to miss the last game at the Boleyn - already looking at missing an FA Cup final!!!

• Like 2

So the last game at the Boleyn is going to be either the 10th or 11th May depending on Liverpool v Man.U. result on Thursday.

Please don't choke Liverpool I'm flying out to LoS on the 11th and would be gutted to miss the last game at the Boleyn - already looking at missing an FA Cup final!!!

Hey Rattlin, I get in late on the 10th, so if the game is on the 11th, do you want to catch up and watch the game? I will have 2 other 'Ammers with me.

image.png

Hey Rattlin, I get in late on the 10th, so if the game is on the 11th, do you want to catch up and watch the game? I will have 2 other 'Ammers with me.

Wish I could join you guys but walking is an issue these days so will be watching at home.......Hope to see you guys when here for a natter either way.