Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

At the moment the authorities have restricted the ground going up to 60k due to people standing in certain areas of the ground during the EUFA and Juventus games. They actually had the stewards chuck out at least one supporter yesterday for standing during the match.

Personally the jury is out as far as the new ground goes at the moment. My seat is a long way from the pitch, a lot further than they led you to believe from their blurb. Everyone was pretty much in agreement around us that the start of the pitch in the new stadium would have been the other side of the pitch at the Boleyn.  I certainly wouldn't have agreed to pay nigh on a grand for it had I seen it in the flesh first.

On the pitch we look a bit behind the pace and with all the injuries I am very happy with the win. The match had 0-0 all over it until the sending off.

Did you try the £4 sausage?

£3.20 for these:

image.jpeg

£7.20 if you have a sausage with them:

image.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Bloody expensive season ticket!

We paid £280 for the Swans - though that's the over 65 rate. I go free as Carer (pushing the wheelchair!).Think the full price is about £100/£150 more.

Parking was another £220.

That's London for you - there are cheaper seats at the ground to be fair to them - but they are being very far from the truth in saying that they have held ticket prices in the new stadium. I had to move up a tier to get a ticket in a similar location in relation to the half way line. As mentioned that seat is a lot further back than I thought it would be.

I knew that it wasn't going to be like the old East stand but my view being what it is I may as well have gone into the gods for a lot less. I don't think there would have been much difference in the view. 

Swans have treated fans well. The Season Tickets are still the same price as our last season in the Championship. They haven't gone up at all - despite there being a waiting list. Not sure what will happen with the new owners?

Car park charges have gone up every year. Club say it's nothing to do with them as there is a Stadium Management Company & the Club doesn't own the stadium.

I noticed West Ham were using the same excuse for the food prices yesterday.

I thought the match bar price was ok. I got pint of Amstel and a beef pie for £5.70.

But post match Amstel price was £4.70

I thought the match bar price was ok. I got pint of Amstel and a beef pie for £5.70.

But post match Amstel price was £4.70

I saw something on Twitter. There were a lot of complaints about prices on there and the stadium operators suddenly announced a reduction in beer prices in the Home sections only.

Don't know if it was a one off?

Now I think that I should be getting some kind of royalties for they have used my last name. 555555

I'm a yank so and was in London a few years ago for business and got to watch a Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge, so I follow them which is always fun when wearing a Chelsea shirt around pattaya

I saw something on Twitter. There were a lot of complaints about prices on there and the stadium operators suddenly announced a reduction in beer prices in the Home sections only.

Same with all things, 57000 people, there are gonna be some unhappy and some moaners, with good reason regarding seats.

As always these people will make there feelings felt, twitter facebook etc, whilst the other 56900 go away happy as can be.

It is a new football stadium and in the spotlight, there are going to be snags, hence a snagging list will be drawn up till they get things right.

If not West Ham and all associated with them will get dragged through front and back pages every week.

COYI. 

First game Saturday, thought it was ok, beer was no more pricey than the place we were in Westfield before the match, opened up the concourse at HT so people could have a smoke and use the other food outlets, and Post match was able to have a drink whilst the crowd dispersed so apart from the match had a great day!

As for the seats not being ready, there were some blocks of seats that had no one in, so I would imagine the contractors f***ed up there, the company I work for are still supplying materials in there everyday so still a pretty long snag list I would imagine.

Sorry but no excuses - there should have been a whole chain of command dealing with snagging way beyond the first games

Multi million pound project - hope it wasnt jobs for the boys

True, but regarding snagging, some problems dont occur until you have the stadium full, and I am sure there is a chain of command to deal with them.

Also, it had to be converted into football stadium mode only a few weeks ago.

The smallest jobs tend to have snags, with a multi million pound job there will be many more than we can even think about.

funny as its meant to be sold out  :hello09: them and the pussy whites to funny 

?????????

It is sold out, 52000 season tickets leaving 8000 allocated seats for away fans and general sale.

I think I am 66000th or so on the season ticket list, and without a ticket, so they have sold as many as they can sell.

The 57000 was due to only 3500 bournemouth and apparently a lack of seats, LOL.

Think next season will be 66000.

Funny that the Arse is sold out every match , but there are always visible empty seats, its what happens when you get the Prawn sarnie brigade buying season tickets but not attending, hopefully we wont get as many as you have though!

Draw a p

?????????

It is sold out, 52000 season tickets leaving 8000 allocated seats for away fans and general sale.

I think I am 66000th or so on the season ticket list, and without a ticket, so they have sold as many as they can sell.

The 57000 was due to only 3500 bournemouth and apparently a lack of seats, LOL.

Think next season will be 66000.

Draw him a picture, dont forget he's a gooner, only Arsenal see coming 2nd for years as successful....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

For the first hour after the turnstiles open the bar prices are lower. Then for the hour before kickoff and the hour after final whistle they revert to higher/standard price.

So £3.50 for Amstel and goes up to £4.70.

I thinks it a permanent pricing policy.