Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

Watched it here in Patts via Betway with youtube, and agree considering everything a win like that was the only acceptable result.

Today

Andorra boss accuses Billic of lack of respect for not taking charge of the 1st Europa league game V West Ham.
Billic should accuse the Andora boss of spoiling the Beautiful game with their tactics of trying to waste time from the kick off, feigning injury at every possible opportunity and hacking a few ankles during the game.
Billic had a perfectly honest reason for the situation so Andora you earn respect so try playing football instead of trying to spoil it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You could certainly see their Portuguese heritage with the amount of play acting, and rolling around on the floor. Some of it was so bad it was comical.

Could you see on the telly when the ball boy did a great bit of one touch control from their keepers goal kick? Massive chorus of "sign him up" followed by "ball boy give us a wave" - one of the highlights of the evening.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the less said about last nights game the better. It showed we definitely need another striker.

Apart from the goal the highlight was Joey O'Brian going past two players and not falling over the ball for the first time in his West Ham career!!

Well the less said about last nights game the better. It showed we definitely need another striker.

Apart from the goal the highlight was Joey O'Brian going past two players and not falling over the ball for the first time in his West Ham career!!

Its still only part of the team that will be starting in the Prem, its only Billic's first few games, patience is a virtue, the players signed recently shows plenty of ambition, Billic has said the Europa challenge is nice for the club and fans but balancing the games with the Prem coming up is tricky, have to agree.

If we get through in Malta next Thursday which is televised by the way we then play the winners or  Inverness CT or the Romanian side they have the 2nd leg against next week so hopefully a couple games in UK.

If you look at the first team squad now looks impressive and just about the new Manager gets them as a team 

• 4 weeks later...

Overchuffed!!!

Not being a pessimist but last season we were 3rd at one point and finished much lower than we should have

As long as we achieve top 10 - have a decent cup run and retain essential players and strengthen when needs be then I will be more than happy

Bilic was the manager I wanted even before Sam was released - he has football running through his veins and will release the stranglehold that Allardyce/Nolan/Agents had over the club

And no last minute draws or losses to Spurs!!

I'm a Gashead but always had a soft spot for the Hammers after watching them in awe as a kid at Eastville in the late 70's with the likes of Frank Lampard (snr.), Trevor Brooking and Alvin Martin in your team.

Loved the game yesterday after all the pundits on beIN Sports called it wrong. Well done the 'appy 'ammers.

Watched it of course here in Pattaya and shocked and stunned especially after all the negativity re the Europa fall out.

Many Hammers could not understand why Bilic played a 2nd/3rd team with even 3 players making their debut's, many of them understand more after yesterday so lets hope thats the start of the new Hammers and back to a better style of football, more the West Ham way if you will.

_84771719_arsenewenger_reuters.jpg11220791_1089800707715207_5896737134549745001_n.jpg

• Like 3

Hammers was right to forget about the Europa League , Bilic is focusing on Premiership 100% , Europa league on Thursdays is crazy , costing few clubs many points losses .. Saw Oxford yesterday , played like he have always been there , a natural talent .

• Like 2

The Hammers fans were singing are you watching Allardyce yesterday. Horrible irrelevant football club with zero class. Even Souness was laying into them yesterday for  creating the myth of the "west Ham way".  They fawn over the past and the importance of history but have no problem selling their arse and moving to a plastic stadium that they wont be able to fill

Edited by mcginley

Were they - good stuff - best thing that has happened to us getting rid of that fat mug. Souness has always had a go at us - goes back to the amount of stick we gave him as a player, he is from the give it can't take it ilk and can jog on as well.

Were they - good stuff - best thing that has happened to us getting rid of that fat mug. Souness has always had a go at us - goes back to the amount of stick we gave him as a player, he is from the give it can't take it ilk and can jog on as well.

Abusing a manger who got the club promoted and kept them in the premier league :Think1:

The Hammers fans were singing are you watching Allardyce yesterday. Horrible irrelevant football club with zero class. Even Souness was laying into them yesterday for  creating the myth of the "west Ham way".  They fawn over the past and the importance of history but have no problem selling their arse and moving to a plastic stadium that they wont be able to fill

Another jealous Spurs fan by the sounds of it

• Like 2

Don't agree with the big Sam insults, he did what he was employed to do and was/still is a gamble changing managers so time will tell.

I don't think Sam would have ever been in long term plans especially when we move next season and big money comes in we will hope to compete higher up.

I notice that you comment but dont mention your own allegance.

But, I am gonna bite  :Think1: . I know you are not West Ham.

Allardyce would have taken, Sakho or Zarate off at half-time for a defensive midfielder and the other off 20 mins before the end for a defender, we would have sat back invited pressure a greatly respected the point in a 2-2 draw of been unlucky losers at 3-2 after a great 1st half performance. That was Allardyce last season, not once but so many times. We as fans had to pay to watch it. So every right to chant when a new managers different tactics show the fault in Allardyces ways.

As for Souness, where should I start? Good midfielder in a very good side, failed manager that now fills his time as a very biased and poor football pundit following Sky Tvs policy of bigging up the top 5 or 6 sides to the point of ignoring the other 14 teams. The half time punditry was shit awful, Arsenal this, Arsenal that , if you had not have watched you would not have known West Ham were playing let alone winning.

Yeah, we will be the 2nd London FC to sell their soul and move on to a new stadium, closely followed by a third side, that actually launched a legal case to stop us moving, Chelsea sold their souls a long time ago and their ground will have a major upheaval. Man City, Sunderland, Everton going through the motions the list goes on, Premier clubs that dont do it are going to get left behind.

Fill or not fill the stadium, Boleyn is full every game, those that cant get to watch the game there will definately be able to watch at the OS, as will at lot more visiting fans. If the team carries on with performances like that, them I think it will be full more than not.

So :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:

• Like 2

I maybe wrong about him being a Spurs fan, normally Irish guy's are glory hunting Man U fans, no disrespect to Irish guys of whom I have many friends who are also mostly glory hunting Man U fans

Allardyce was the 13th highest paid manager in the WORLD - that includes every huge team you can mention and National teams and all the Middle Eastern and Russian funded teams with money to burn

He got well paid for his performance

But his big mistake was worrying about Agents too much and that side of the game

Focus on the team and tactics - Lord knows how many points we lost in the last third of the game mostly from winning positions

You pay your money you take your choices...

Now now, be kind, of course there's a "West Ham Way"

Lower half of the table mediocrity! 

(only joking lads)

Not surprised to see this thread come alive after the game. 

Aresnal bottom of the table, oh dear...never mind.

Now now, be kind, of course there's a "West Ham Way"

Lower half of the table mediocrity! 

(only joking lads)

Not surprised to see this thread come alive after the game. 

Aresnal bottom of the table, oh dear...never mind.

:GoldenSmile1:

Yes we do know our place and strive to be better.

Unlike some that think sitting at the top table is their neverending god given rite.

Some extracts from an Arsenal Forum below.

icon_scarfer.gif 

BEFORE KICK-OFF:

"I predict quite a comfortable win in this one."

"Buzzing for this now."

"Went to penalties against a side from Malta. Drew at home to a bum team from Romania."

"Will they be a bit fitter than us, or a bit jaded after pretty much no holiday and no real pre-season? Either way, hopefully smashing up against a good team after playing Maltese pub teams will come as a nasty shock to them."

"Think we'll win 3-0. West Ham will make us work for it but we're in such good nick right now, confidence is high and our home form is outstanding."

"I'm going for ... a comfortable 3-1 win."

"should be 5-0 at the very minimum"

"can safely say we are going to win this."

"I'm so excited about this game,"

"Good time for us to play West Ham."

"if West Ham gets anything more than 3 shots on target I will be amazed"

"We should batter West Ham with speed on the flanks"

"West ham are facing a striker crisis."

"3-0 win easy, West Ham are in disarray"

"Can't see West Ham winning here. New manager, few new players and most of all, their best player can't play for them in this game."

"West Ham are getting spanked, that much is obvious. They are our banker side."

"We should be able to bamboozle West Ham's defence with our attack; using our nice 1-2s and tempo-changing ect ect. Hopefully we can run rings round Reid and Ogbonna."

"You just know Cech is going to start making an immediate difference ... ideally we don't want him to be tested but at some point we'll all be smiling when he saves an effort that would have been a goal with our past keepers.

AT HALF-TIME:

"West Ham are trash, and we couldn't play any worse. We'll get it together after half time and win by 2."

"Ozil needs to climb out of the West Ham kid's pocket. Still expect Arsenal to win this in the second half."

AFTER THE SECOND GOAL:

"If this was Ospina, we'd want him sold."

"I cannot believe what's happened. This is the definition of disaster."

"Forget a Wenger Out thread, on the basis of today we should sack the entire club."

"West Ham making fun of us."

"damn, Look at West Ham's passing!"

"I'm sorry you can't lose against westham and playing like this after beating Lyon Wolfsburg and Chelsea."

"Mark Noble nutmegging Monreal ffs"

AFTER FULL-TIME:

"Absolutely distraught."

"And wtf is Payet doing at ******* West Ham!"

"Reece Oxford, take a ****ing bow son. 16 years old and basically marked a world class player out of the game."

"Who Ozil? Reckon my dead hamster Mr. Tibbles could have had him in his pocket today tbh"

"****ing hate Niall Quinn. Should be commentating on Backgammon tournaments or something of that ilk."

"West ham just owned us."

""I've got no money all summer because I bought a ****ing season ticket to watch this ****"

"It's only one game of course, but it's still a massive blow. To lose a home game against West Ham."

COYI.

• Like 2