COYI

rattlin

I fear for us after todays showing

A decision needs to made either way

Stick with Sam and give him some money

or

Sack him and give the new manager some money

Sullivan made this comment today:

the future of manager Sam Allardyce has been called into question in recent weeks, but Sullivan says the board have no intention of sacking him. "I really believe Sam is the man for the job," the Hammers co-owner said.

"If he wasn't our manager he is exactly the type of manager you would be bringing in to be the manager. Where do you get someone better than Sam to do the job that is now necessary?

"If you asked me what kind of season Sam has had up to now, I would say disappointing. But let's judge him at the end of the season.

I fear for us after todays showing

A decision needs to made either way

Stick with Sam and give him some money

or

Sack him and give the new manager some money

Sullivan made this comment today:

the future of manager Sam Allardyce has been called into question in recent weeks, but Sullivan says the board have no intention of sacking him. "I really believe Sam is the man for the job," the Hammers co-owner said.

"If he wasn't our manager he is exactly the type of manager you would be bringing in to be the manager. Where do you get someone better than Sam to do the job that is now necessary?

"If you asked me what kind of season Sam has had up to now, I would say disappointing. But let's judge him at the end of the season.

Sacking Sam would confirm West Ham's relegation. It's a pity Andy Carroll has been crocked for so long, he cost us most our transfer budget.

If you ask me how we avoid the drop? Bench Maiga!!

He is the laziest player to grace the premiership. Can't see why Sam sticks with him. I'd rather see Cole starting up front...... And that's saying something

He sticks with him because he is trying to justify purchasing him

All the other teams around us have appointed new managers and have stabilised somewhat - we are getting worse

On current form we are bottom of the table

All the other teams around us have appointed new managers and have stabilised somewhat - we are getting worse

Agreed mate! Something has to be done. At the moment we are shite and deserve to go down. We need new players in the transfer window and injured players back on the field as well as some sensible team selection. I like BFS but he needs to be looked at. COYI!

whu.jpg

Edited by Jebb

image.png

Agreed mate! Something has to be done. At the moment we are shite and deserve to go down. We need new players in the transfer window and injured players back on the field as well as some sensible team selection. I like BFS but he needs to be looked at. COYI!

I just read Steve Clarke has been sacked by WBA, fuck Allardyce, sign him up haha.

I just read Steve Clarke has been sacked by WBA, fuck Allardyce, sign him up haha.

I thought that was a bit tough on him. WBA were very competitive at times. More so than us.

this.jpg

Edited by Jebb

image.png

He would be my first choice!

spurs 10.jpg

image.png

I thought that was a bit tough on him. WBA were very competitive at times. More so than us.

attachicon.gifthis.jpg

I was shocked as well. He started well but it's WBA for goodness sake, they are the type/size of club that will always be in a relegation dog fight.

We had Clarke before - what did he actually do?

We needed to bring 'Arry back when Spurs sacked him - fullstop

He'd only come back if there was a big budget available so he could make some extra cash on the side with it. Probably by re-signing Defoe for the 20th time haha. Edited by ThailandChris

Love him or loather him 'Arry can attract players

Look at Remy would have been a perfect fit for us

BTW - Defoe lost a massive court case with his agent when he wanted to join Portsmouth to be with HR

I think we should move for Hoddle now before Spurs do

Hoddles been out the game too long, would much rather have Big Sam at the helm. He got us promoted. He is familiar with the relegation dog fight from his days at Bolton. I really can't see anyone better than him who would be willing to join us.

Hoddle has been coaching youngsters for years now.

SA does not play West Ham style of football and he built a team around a player who had and still has injury problems

Act now or we will regret matters come the end of the season

At the moment I would take 4th from bottom

Yes but what ever happens at the end of the season we still stuffed the spuds 3-0  :hello09:

Backlash coming Wednesday, oops put my foot in it again

Backlash coming Wednesday, oops put my foot in it again

The Spuds need the cup for Europe next year, thats the only way for them getting into it, we need to stay in the Prem not win the cup and get relegated like Wigan last year.

I cant see a good replacement for Sam at this stage but wonder why they are so poor, maiga a laughing stock, Cole not good enough, will Carroll have time to save us. Sam will know if we go down he's gone.

Its a shame Paolo didnt have more experience for the job, maybe in future, he sure has the passion which Sam seems to lack, for me Nolan out, 3 xmas's in a row a red card and all he does is laughs, no heart, no goals, offload him and get some money ready for January before it's too late.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Missed the Sunderland game as found a pub in Sydney that claimed to have it - waited until 4 in the morning to be told that they actually don't - still don't look like I missed anything.

Can't see them geting rid of FS partly due to the cost involved, and who else would take the job. He has got enough experience of relegation battles as well, given the mediocre one plan manager he is. At the end of the day our season is 100% reliant on one player returning from injury. I don't think a 5year old on Football Manager would have a team like that.

Think everyone can see that Maiga ain't got it, makes you wonder is FS son is the agent and he is on a pay/play bonus of some kind.

As for Spurs as Dave says it means a lot more to them than it does for us now. Points in the bank have got to be given priority so not expecting much. At least I'll be in Patts for that one!!!

Missed the Sunderland game as found a pub in Sydney that claimed to have it - waited until 4 in the morning to be told that they actually don't - still don't look like I missed anything.

Can't see them geting rid of FS partly due to the cost involved, and who else would take the job. He has got enough experience of relegation battles as well, given the mediocre one plan manager he is. At the end of the day our season is 100% reliant on one player returning from injury. I don't think a 5year old on Football Manager would have a team like that.

Think everyone can see that Maiga ain't got it, makes you wonder is FS son is the agent and he is on a pay/play bonus of some kind.

As for Spurs as Dave says it means a lot more to them than it does for us now. Points in the bank have got to be given priority so not expecting much. At least I'll be in Patts for that one!!!

Unfortunately the game will be about 3am so will watch at home but maybe pop round the cafe for a chat and we can moan about them together.

Cheers Dave

What a great performance by the Hammers V Spuds again, Wemberly.....

Yeah right!

3 away wins all season 2 of them at Spurs

Keep the faith.

The cups in the bag, we'll be travelling to Europe next season.

So Hoddle to Tottenham and DiMatteo to WBA by the look of things

Keep the faith.

The cups in the bag, we'll be travelling to Europe next season.

So Hoddle to Tottenham and DiMatteo to WBA by the look of things

I called Hoddle on another board the day before AVB got sacked

The Spurs forums are excellent to read at the moment - they are so fickle - after Sunderland they were talking about 2nd place in the League - now they are all doom and gloom