IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

hey allan,  why dont you put a link to the ER website in your signature...?  

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

I might need help with that buddy, I'm not literate with things like that  :Crazy1:

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

I might need help with that buddy, I'm not literate with things like that  :Crazy1:

http://www.englishrosepattaya.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=caqk3qaiefqf7min0843m1qn80

At the top of the page where your name "English rose" is click on it.

You will see "My Settings" click on this

On the left side you will see "Signature" click on this.

A box of empty text will open this box will allow you to put the link to you site, the 1st line is the web link I found for your place, if its the one you want to use highlight it by and then copy it, go back to empty box in "Signature" and paste it at the bottom you will see "Save changes" click on this and your done, you can also put some text or whatever in it as well.

If there is another link you wish to use then put your own.

To see that your changes have worked just go to any thread and scroll down to your comments, where you put your post and at the bottom you should see you "new" changes that everyone else will see.

I've met you and you not only have a nice place but your a nice guy.

Hope this helps  :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Beerburgerbonk

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Afternoon guys, I've just experienced another bit of "Only in Thailand"…..a Thai guy who has apparently taken over the empty shop beside the bikie bar across from me, paid me and Mrs English rose a visit yesterday afternoon and advised us to remove my customer only parking signs, because the soi is for everyone and that if he or his future customers wanted to park outside my place they could. One of the first things I learnt when I came here was how to say "fuck you" in Thai, the missus nearly passed out and I thought he was going to have a coronary, and then I asked him "kow chai mai" (understand?) 

I'm guessing this is just another form of a local throwing his weight around with some faring and expecting to come out on top as usual.

• Like 2

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning chaps, just a quick bit of info', the barber shop that was beside me didn't go as well as planned so now it's a "proper" massage parlour, I've had a few oil ups in there from Or, and I have to say bloody marvellous, give it a go.

they cut my hair the night i went out and met tutski at xmas alan, had me lookin proper sharp hahah

Good to hear from you Dr Zhivago, how's things down under?

Allan,

I enjoyed my, albeit, short stay at your establishment. Can reaffirm massage next door is 'proper' 555

Big thank you for allowing me continued use of my room until my departure at 2.30pm. Much appreciated.

Good luck for the future.

Cheers, Steve

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Allan,

I enjoyed my, albeit, short stay at your establishment. Can reaffirm massage next door is 'proper' 555

Big thank you for allowing me continued use of my room until my departure at 2.30pm. Much appreciated.

Good luck for the future.

Cheers, Steve

Hello again Steve, good to hear from you. Yep a proper massage, all the ladies wear the same uniform, not short and skimpy outfits.

Good to hear from you Dr Zhivago, how's things down under?

Aye there good, im savin up and countin the days till i leave though haha

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Allan,

I just sent you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening from the "ER" guys, (no, not the emergency room) I've just returned from Australia after a week with my 2 kids……..I have to tell you I was surrounded by fat assed white chicks, it was fucking cold, fucking expensive, after 2 days I was walking like John Wayne just got off his horse and drank his milk…my arse was throbbing because I didn't have my bum gun to clean my special part with.

And on top of all that, my "daughter" who is beyond any kind of contact from the male species, was proposed to !!!!!!! he even asked for my permission to marry my daughter. What a twat,, My reply was "Be careful, out of the 4 previous proposers before you, who were refused, 2 hung themselves and the other 2 haven't been heard from since" But the big shit still went through with it, I got a call from said special "fruit of my loins" saying she accepted. Picture this…..My current wardrobe consists of 20 pairs of shorts, shit loads of "T" shirts, 4 pairs of flip flops, no socks and countless boxers, not a suit, shirt, tie or shoes in sight…….I know, easy enough to buy here, but I've seen the suits the dummies are wearing, would you?????? so, my dilemma is where to buy a custom made suit that will make me look like Brad or Bruce (no, not Forsythe) Willis.

Looking forward to the abuse and the odd piece of help.

Cheers

An unhappy papa :(((

Good evening from the "ER" guys, (no, not the emergency room) I've just returned from Australia after a week with my 2 kids……..I have to tell you I was surrounded by fat assed white chicks, it was fucking cold, fucking expensive, after 2 days I was walking like John Wayne just got off his horse and drank his milk…my arse was throbbing because I didn't have my bum gun to clean my special part with.

And on top of all that, my "daughter" who is beyond any kind of contact from the male species, was proposed to !!!!!!! he even asked for my permission to marry my daughter. What a twat,, My reply was "Be careful, out of the 4 previous proposers before you, who were refused, 2 hung themselves and the other 2 haven't been heard from since" But the big shit still went through with it, I got a call from said special "fruit of my loins" saying she accepted. Picture this…..My current wardrobe consists of 20 pairs of shorts, shit loads of "T" shirts, 4 pairs of flip flops, no socks and countless boxers, not a suit, shirt, tie or shoes in sight…….I know, easy enough to buy here, but I've seen the suits the dummies are wearing, would you?????? so, my dilemma is where to buy a custom made suit that will make me look like Brad or Bruce (no, not Forsythe) Willis.

Looking forward to the abuse and the odd piece of help.

Cheers

An unhappy papa :(((

Great post mate. I needed a chuckle. :LMAO1: From now on your new nick name will be the 'Duke'. Know what you mean about no bum guns. 

I will link to your post on my thread. 

Good to hear from you Gazza…I hope yourself and Mrs Barstool are well. I will accept the moniker of "The Duke" with pleasure, but I have never got off my horse and drank his milk. 

Today I sat on my toilet  for far more than I needed to,  my freckle was sparkling. 

Good to hear from you Gazza…I hope yourself and Mrs Barstool are well. I will accept the moniker of "The Duke" with pleasure, but I have never got off my horse and drank his milk.

Today I sat on my toilet for far more than I needed to, my freckle was sparkling.

Now you know why asians (Indians) carry empty water bottles.

Maybe aussie no hab.55555

Need a hell of a tailor to make you look like Bruce Willis. 

No sinsott (sp) so better start saving for the wedding.

See you Friday night  :beer9:

and a good morning to you too….mate

.....…my arse was throbbing because I didn't have my bum gun to clean my special part with.

555 So pleased to hear about your painful poo chute.

I thought it was just me who returned to Australia, only to experience a tender freckle from using abrasive dunny rag.

We're all adults here.   We can talk about these very private things, can't we?

And the Thais call US soft.   I bet John Wayne never felt the soothing massage of a bum gun when he rode into Dodge City for the night.

Edited by Rowdy501

บ่อเป็นหยัง

Very amusing post/s!  I love the way Ozzies use the English language.

Im hearing ya.. i hate going home to no bum gun.... fucken savages back in the west!

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Ask John Wayne about the savages…...

Now you know why asians (Indians) carry empty water bottles.
Maybe aussie no hab.55555

This makes perfect sense, I am now in the market for empty water bottles (fill yourself) in Perth, for Pattaya expats. Could be onto a a winner.

555 So pleased to hear about your painful poo chute.

I thought it was just me who returned to Australia, only to experience a tender freckle from using abrasive dunny rag.

We're all adults here.   We can talk about these very private things, can't we?

And the Thais call US soft.   I bet John Wayne never felt the soothing massage of a bum gun when he rode into Dodge City for the night.

His real name was Marion……I bet he did miss the soothing massage of a bum gun after a night in Dodge City.