Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Hi kids, I know it's here somewhere but I can't find it......can anyone tell me when song kran starts and finishes??? my daughters coming and wants to be here for the fun .

Cheers

Alan.

Songkran in pattaya will kick off on the night of the 12th april till the full day proper on the 19th,so one full week,but you still might get soaked on the 11th? :Think1:

Songkran in pattaya will kick off on the night of the 12th april till the full day proper on the 19th,so one full week,but you still might get soaked on the 11th? :Think1:

Thanks buddy, I'll let the daughter know

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon kids, I'm off to attempt to get my bike license tomorrow...wish me luck, last week when I went to get the relevant paper work from Jomtien Immigration, I was informed by one of the ladies at the photo copy shop, that for 20,000 baht she would organise a license for me for 5 years without taking the test.......legal?????

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

a link for you Alan from my thread...   has detailed report on the process, plus some other attachments with question and answers from the written test..

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/244144-biking-around-thailand-and-beyond-a-thread-for-bikescooter-trips/page-5#entry2919932

good luck

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Afternoon kids, I'm off to attempt to get my bike license tomorrow...wish me luck, last week when I went to get the relevant paper work from Jomtien Immigration, I was informed by one of the ladies at the photo copy shop, that for 20,000 baht she would organise a license for me for 5 years without taking the test.......legal?????

Good luck mate. Can you let me know the distance between the witches hats you have to zig zag through?

Good luck mate. Can you let me know the distance between the witches hats you have to zig zag through?

Today I passed my eye, depth perception and reaction time tests, all a piece of cake, then it was almost 4 hours of watching a nonsensical DVD of basic road rules and does and don'ts, my opinion, an absolute waste of friggin' time, tomorrow is the road tests, I'm going for both the bike and car licenses and the computer multi choice section, which is, from what I can gather the more time consuming part (generally not passed 1st time and needs to be redone the next day and more than likely the day after that)

I'll let you know tomorrow about the cones mate.

Cheers

Alan.

a link for you Alan from my thread...   has detailed report on the process, plus some other attachments with question and answers from the written test..

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/244144-biking-around-thailand-and-beyond-a-thread-for-bikescooter-trips/page-5#entry2919932

good luck

Thanks Noddy, I'll give a look

Cheers

Alan.

Today I passed my eye, depth perception and reaction time tests, all a piece of cake, then it was almost 4 hours of watching a nonsensical DVD of basic road rules and does and don'ts, my opinion, an absolute waste of friggin' time, tomorrow is the road tests, I'm going for both the bike and car licenses and the computer multi choice section, which is, from what I can gather the more time consuming part (generally not passed 1st time and needs to be redone the next day and more than likely the day after that)

I'll let you know tomorrow about the cones mate.

Cheers

Alan.

Thanks Noddy, I'll give a look

Cheers

Alan.

Done the practical today, easy peasy, Mr Stool, the cones are 5 in number, in a straight line and each about 6 mts apart, no problem, but the raised bit of tarmac is not recommended after a night on the piss.....the multiple choice section, I failed miserably....questions contradict themselves, in one set of 4 possible answers, 2 can be correct but only 1 is right. back again Moday to do the questions again and more than likely again and again until they are sick of the sight of me, and pass me out of pity.

Cheers

Alan.

• Like 2

Done the practical today, easy peasy, Mr Stool, the cones are 5 in number, in a straight line and each about 6 mts apart, no problem, but the raised bit of tarmac is not recommended after a night on the piss.....the multiple choice section, I failed miserably....questions contradict themselves, in one set of 4 possible answers, 2 can be correct but only 1 is right. back again Moday to do the questions again and more than likely again and again until they are sick of the sight of me, and pass me out of pity.

Cheers

Alan.

Thank you Alan. Congrats on the practical. Check out the PM I sent you. Good luck with the last bit.

2 can be correct but only 1 is right

TIT  If at first you don't succeed........................

m584fpgn

ofg42yac

insurance

lbxi1slr

f35lgpd5

Sorry mate....what's this?

Cheers

Alan.

Getting lost in 'translation' ; get a translator with Masters in Theory !!!

Went back today to sit the multiple choice test again, 48/50 pass...what I forgot to mention was it is a separate test for bike and car, so I took another test which comprised of 3/4 of the questions from the 1st test, same result 48/50......I can now drive like the rest of the dicks on the road, but at least I'm legal.

Thanks Noddy and Barstool the link you both sent me was really helpful.

I'm about to go to bed for a celebratory shag.

Cheers

Alan.

• Like 2

Morning guys....my availabilities for March, low season rates.

From today 7th March     Standard room 1st floor...18 days at 600 baht per day

Superior room 2nd floor...13 days at 750 baht per day

Standard room 2nd floor...12000 baht per month or 600 baht per day

Superior room 3rd floor...14 days at 750 baht per day

Superior room 3rd floor...6 weeks at 16000 baht per month or 750 baht per day

Standard room 3rd floor...12000 baht per month or 600 baht per day

Please note; room rates are inclusive of water and electrics

To view the rooms please look at my link.

Cheers

Alan.

Edited by English rose

how much are your ST rates......??!!  555  :hello09:

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

how much are your ST rates......??!!  555  :hello09:

Your short time is a very long time mate, and the laundry bill is more than the room rent.....??!!  :hello09:

Morning guys....my availabilities for March, low season rates.

From today 7th March     Standard room 1st floor...18 days at 600 baht per day

Superior room 2nd floor...13 days at 750 baht per day

Standard room 2nd floor...12000 baht per month or 600 baht per day

Superior room 3rd floor...14 days at 750 baht per day

Superior room 3rd floor...6 weeks at 16000 baht per month or 750 baht per day

Standard room 3rd floor...12000 baht per month or 600 baht per day

Please note; room rates are inclusive of water and electrics

To view the rooms please look at my link.

Cheers

Alan.

I have walked by your bar several times during barrow fishing expeditions and thought it looked quite nice but did not check in to see a room.  My mistake as your web page looks great.  I hope to check your place out in the next couple of weeks as a fun trip is now in the works.  Tell me please, do you have kettles in the rooms?  Is there a charge for the pool tables?

I have walked by your bar several times during barrow fishing expeditions and thought it looked quite nice but did not check in to see a room.  My mistake as your web page looks great.  I hope to check your place out in the next couple of weeks as a fun trip is now in the works.  Tell me please, do you have kettles in the rooms?  Is there a charge for the pool tables?

Good evening from Pattaya mate, thanks for the positive comment, yes, all rooms have a kettle and some coffee cups and the pool tables are the standard 20 baht per game, if you're interested, you can book and pay a deposit through my web site.

Cheers

Alan.

• 3 weeks later...

How lucky could you be....1 of my ladies from the old bar was with a customer in his room the night before he was flying home, he was unfortunately overcome by a dose of the shits, and as they usually do, she took care of him......he paid her double the going rate and gave her his supply of condoms, lube and Kamagra, she, as happy as a pig in shit was in the bar today showing the other ladies of her rewards...a guy walked past and she belted out " hello sexy man, I want you, I want to boom you, I have condom, I have gel, I can make your cock big" after the hilarities had calmed down, he bar fined her and went away for an afternoon of fun. You go girl, and buy a lottery ticket as soon as you can.

Edited by English rose
  • Like 2

Hello again kids...my availabilities for April

Standard room.....................2 long term @ 12000 per month or 600 per day 3rd floor

Deluxe room ( no balcony)...1for 10 days @ 650 per day 1st floor

1 for 20 days @ 650 per day 1st floor

Superior room (balcony).......1 for 14 days @ 750 per day 2nd floor

2 for 25 days @ 750 per day 3rd floor

These prices are inclusive of water and electrics.

You can contact me via a PM or through my website.

Cheers

Alan.

BEER PRICES AT THE ENGLISH ROSE

MY PRICES ARE 24 HOURS.....ALL DAY EVERYDAY

SAN MIG.........................65 BAHT

HEINEKEN......................65 BAHT

TIGER.............................60 BAHT

SINGHA..........................60 BAHT

LEO.................................55 BAHT

CHANG...........................55 BAHT

SANG SOM AND MIXER 40 BAHT

:Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  

Edited by English rose

Went back today to sit the multiple choice test again, 48/50 pass...what I forgot to mention was it is a separate test for bike and car, so I took another test which comprised of 3/4 of the questions from the 1st test, same result 48/50......I can now drive like the rest of the dicks on the road, but at least I'm legal.

Thanks Noddy and Barstool the link you both sent me was really helpful.

I'm about to go to bed for a celebratory shag.

Cheers

Alan.

sticker,375x360.jpg

• Like 2

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Thanks Daveo, I'm a fully licensed idiot now and I actually got pulled over today for the 1st time......mind you, I've been driving around everywhere looking for them for nearly 2 weeks.