Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

Hey guys, good luck with the Melbourne Cup......

A lot of us have a very cynical view of Thailand, Thai ladies and Pattaya.....for me yesterday, I was humbled beyond belief by Thai generosity, advise (of a personal) nature and wisdom (from different ages)

Today i feel a certain "coming of age"of which I was not expecting from Thai's and which I shall never forget and has filled me with a deeper understanding and admiration of Thai ways and the need of a select group of "friends"

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Hi Alan,

If it is OK I would like to host the 332 Meet at English Rose on Friday with a start time of 7.30pm. it is always hard to predict numbers but I am expecting a good turn up.

Regards Barstool

Hi Alan,

If it is OK I would like to host the 332 Meet at English Rose on Friday with a start time of 7.30pm. it is always hard to predict numbers but I am expecting a good turn up.

Regards Barstool

It would be great to see you all again mate....same as before, the girls can have the pool tables no charge, I look forward to discussing freckle cleaning whilst not in Thailand with you........

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

It would be great to see you all again mate....same as before, the girls can have the pool tables no charge, I look forward to discussing freckle cleaning whilst not in Thailand with you........

Good morning Barstool, great to see you and the crew last night and a great turnout too....see you next time mate. Off to Perth tonight with cleaners ready.

Good morning Barstool, great to see you and the crew last night and a great turnout too....see you next time mate. Off to Perth tonight with cleaners ready.

Have a safe trip mate and enjoy the Aloe Vera.

It was a fine meet last night. Here is a link to my Thread with the report.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/65626-332-days-as-a-pattaya-expat/page-1475#entry2874685

• 3 weeks later...

Hi kids...I've just got back after a couple of weeks with the kids in Perth WA, there is a couple of things I would like to share with one or two of you, and I know it won't go any further. I'll be in touch and it's great to be back home.

• Like 1

Picture this...I'm on my way to the airport and I've only gotten to Sukhumvit Road and I need to go a number 2, so I asked the nice lady cab driver to stop at the first opportunity, thankfully, a service station, walking to the first cubicle I noticed it was a Thai squatter..."shit" was my 1st response, followed by "shit, fucking bollocks" they were all squatters....anyway, no time to strip off (my usual practice when squatting) I proceeded, job done, then tried to clean myself with the small plastic pot, mid splash, my shorts fell to the piss and shit covered floor and got soaked "shit, fucking bollocks" Back in the cab I thought it was about time to open the bottle of San Mig I brought with me....as I gently opened the bottle it decided to erupt like Mount fucking Vesuvius right in my crotch, She said "what you do?" "mai pen rai" was my response......so now my pants stink of piss and shit and my balls stink of beer.....it is a late model car with an air con vent in the back, so now I'm manoeuvring myself around doing a Mr Bean trying to dry myself, it was just about then I caught a glimpse of her watching me in the rear view mirror "SHIT, FUCKING BOLLOCKS"

Yay...I'm in my seat and we're in the air, the seat to my left is vacant and the seat in front is vacant with a guy to its left, "the perfect situation" Thai chicken stir fry finished and I'm getting into my movie "Hercules" fairly loud in my headphones, the guy in front reclines his seat, so what, no problem for me, "the perfect situation" I'm right into my movie when the guy in front goes to the loo, comes back and sits in front of me...all goes well until he decides to recline this seat as well....I muttered "how many fucking beds do you need".... a mutter whilst wearing head phones at full bore isn't a mutter, he turned round and said "sorry mate" he put both seats up and that was it for the rest of the flight..."the perfect situation"....heh heh go Hercules.

• Like 4

Picture this...I'm on my way to the airport and I've only gotten to Sukhumvit Road and I need to go a number 2, so I asked the nice lady cab driver to stop at the first opportunity, thankfully, a service station, walking to the first cubicle I noticed it was a Thai squatter..."shit" was my 1st response, followed by "shit, fucking bollocks" they were all squatters....anyway, no time to strip off (my usual practice when squatting) I proceeded, job done, then tried to clean myself with the small plastic pot, mid splash, my shorts fell to the piss and shit covered floor and got soaked "shit, fucking bollocks" Back in the cab I thought it was about time to open the bottle of San Mig I brought with me....as I gently opened the bottle it decided to erupt like Mount fucking Vesuvius right in my crotch, She said "what you do?" "mai pen rai" was my response......so now my pants stink of piss and shit and my balls stink of beer.....it is a late model car with an air con vent in the back, so now I'm manoeuvring myself around doing a Mr Bean trying to dry myself, it was just about then I caught a glimpse of her watching me in the rear view mirror "SHIT, FUCKING BOLLOCKS"

Yay...I'm in my seat and we're in the air, the seat to my left is vacant and the seat in front is vacant with a guy to its left, "the perfect situation" Thai chicken stir fry finished and I'm getting into my movie "Hercules" fairly loud in my headphones, the guy in front reclines his seat, so what, no problem for me, "the perfect situation" I'm right into my movie when the guy in front goes to the loo, comes back and sits in front of me...all goes well until he decides to recline this seat as well....I muttered "how many fucking beds do you need".... a mutter whilst wearing head phones at full bore isn't a mutter, he turned round and said "sorry mate" he put both seats up and that was it for the rest of the flight..."the perfect situation"....heh heh go Hercules.

Same days are better than others mate. :LMAO1:

BEER PRICES AT THE ENGLISH ROSE

MY PRICES ARE 24 HOURS.....ALL DAY EVERYDAY

SAN MIG.........................65 BAHT

HEINEKEN......................65 BAHT

TIGER.............................60 BAHT

SINGHA..........................60 BAHT

LEO.................................55 BAHT

CHANG...........................55 BAHT

SANG SOM AND MIXER 40 BAHT

:Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:  :Cheers9:

• 1 month later...

Good morning kids....Me and the missus just wanted to wish all of you the very best for the New Year, stay safe, healthy and happy, and appreciate where we are.

Oh, and watch out for the fireworks.

• Like 3

Good morning kids....Me and the missus just wanted to wish all of you the very best for the New Year, stay safe, healthy and happy, and appreciate where we are.

Oh, and watch out for the fireworks.

and all the same to you mate....  have fun

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Is it close to all of the action?

Is it close to all of the action?

What???????   English Rose?    mate if you were any closer to the action, you would trip over and accidentally stick your dick in it!!   :GoldenSmile1:

in fact, the only sure fire way to not get pissed AND laid there, is to lock yourself in the room....   once you step out the front foyer, you're a goner...

• Like 1

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Thanks noddyWA I will have to stay there in April and check it out.

until i got my own place (well, shared with a mate) on the darkside, ER was my long term off and on residence.    great rooms, great location, the staff are often great shags..... :WhoSaw1:   

and Alan's a great guy too......  i guess.......  5555

What??????? English Rose? mate if you were any closer to the action, you would trip over and accidentally stick your dick in it!! :GoldenSmile1:

in fact, the only sure fire way to not get pissed AND laid there, is to lock yourself in the room.... once you step out the front foyer, you're a goner...

Is that Laid by lo-cost booze Alan sells, Nodstar?????

Best of wishes to all at ER.

Thanks noddyWA I will have to stay there in April and check it out.

Hey buddy, you're more than welcome to visit my website to view my rooms and if they are to your liking make a booking for your next visit to Patts.

Cheers

Alan.

until i got my own place (well, shared with a mate) on the darkside, ER was my long term off and on residence.    great rooms, great location, the staff are often great shags..... :WhoSaw1:   

and Alan's a great guy too......  i guess.......  5555

Thank you Nodstar, I love you too.

Afternoon kids......First off, a huge thanks to whoever complained about the noise from the karaoke place across from me, 5:00 am this morning the dum dum dum was belting out, I was on my balcony wondering what to do when 3 guys turned up, the only thing official about them was one of them had a torch and the fact they were all wearing motor bike taxi vests they were obviously the other police. It did have the desired effect though, there wasn't another sound out of the place.

:Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:

:Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:  :Cross_Fingers:

However...I did find out that this is the place where the Thai girls go to bar fine a young handsome Thai guy......I've even spotted a couple of my customers sponsored girls availing themselves of this service.

Alan Happy New year and a prosperous one for your business  in 2015 best John

stanwick lad

This is how my Saturday went.....I developed a little spot on the side of my dick that hurt like hell, so off to the pharmacist and tried to describe it to her (that's right...her) so she asked to look at it, so I got it out and she said "it looks like herpes"  WTF! no fucking way. I hunted around for a second opinion to be told exactly the same thing and was convinced to buy Valtrex, the recommended medication for that shit, now I'm falling apart racking my brain where and when................... :Disease:  :Cry3:  by now this thing is really beginning to hurt and on top of that, what do I say to Mrs Rose........I thought I would get it confirmed one more time at one of the clap clinics, to be told "ant bite" I nearly kissed the little fucker, as soon as I got home full of confidence I showed the Mrs and she said "look like ant bite" 

Keep it covered guys and remember..........what happens in Pattaya stays in Pattaya, except herpes, that shit will stay forever.  :ThumbUp6:  :ThankGod1:

• Like 2

This is how my Saturday went.....I developed a little spot on the side of my dick that hurt like hell, so off to the pharmacist and tried to describe it to her (that's right...her) so she asked to look at it, so I got it out and she said "it looks like herpes"  WTF! no fucking way. I hunted around for a second opinion to be told exactly the same thing and was convinced to buy Valtrex, the recommended medication for that shit, now I'm falling apart racking my brain where and when................... :Disease:  :Cry3:  by now this thing is really beginning to hurt and on top of that, what do I say to Mrs Rose........I thought I would get it confirmed one more time at one of the clap clinics, to be told "ant bite" I nearly kissed the little fucker, as soon as I got home full of confidence I showed the Mrs and she said "look like ant bite" 

Keep it covered guys and remember..........what happens in Pattaya stays in Pattaya, except herpes, that shit will stay forever.  :ThumbUp6:  :ThankGod1:

Great post mate, I nearly pissed myself.

If you ever need a Thai doctor quack who speaks good English, PM me. He is affectionately known as Dr. Dribble Dick.

Great post mate, I nearly pissed myself.

If you ever need a Thai doctor quack who speaks good English, PM me. He is affectionately known as Dr. Dribble Dick.

Thank you for your concern buddy, fingers crossed I'll never need Dr Dick