Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

hey guys, the weathers heating up, make sure the intake vent on your aircon is clean to keep cold.

I've heard of Thai time before but never really experienced it until this week....I'm having extractors fitted to all my bathrooms, after discussing the works schedule with the installer and then advising all my guests of the times and days of the works, 10:00 am last Monday, yeah right! Thursday pm and only half a days work  :DeadHorse2: apparently tomorrow........

And another lesson I've learnt is not to let it worry me or to get annoyed by it, my heritage is Irish and we are known for not biting our tongues when things piss us off.

Yes I know THIS IS THAILAND

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Hi Richard and Ryan, it was good to talk to you both and I look forward to talking to you Ryan next time I'm in the restaurant.

Just had shredded chicken in a honey chilli sauce from you all know where….oh my Buddha!  :ThumbUp6:  :ThumbUp6:  :ThumbUp6:

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

I stayed just one night at ER and I really liked it. Hands down my first choice when I want a room in town.

I stayed just one night at ER and I really liked it. Hands down my first choice when I want a room in town.

Hey friend, thanks for your positive comment, it's good to hear what people think about my place and I look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Cheers.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Alan,

Furryman's post got me to thinking about how many members of the 332 Thread Family have stayed with you?

Furryman

BDS (broke the st record) 5555

NoddyWA

MrPhil

JB525 (arriving today)

Thomo1978 

There may be more. I will post the link on my thread to find out.

We will be coming to see you tonight, (sorry for the late notice). Not sure of the numbers with Songran.

Here is a link to a post I just made on my Thread.

Cheers Barstool

I was pretty impressed with the rooms and staff, and will definitely look to stay there upon my return later in the year. Plus the owner is a great guy and will be most accommodating to reasonable requests - i'm sure.

The above is from my posting on 332 thread -but wanted share here as well.

Can highly recommend, keep up the good work Allen - prob see you in November again mate.

PS. Dockers and Eagles both went down on the weekend (yesterday) but my team got up (Saints) YAY   :GoldenSmile1: 

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.†

― Robert A. Heinlein

Proudly supporting a staunch young Aussie and his blog http://noddysasianadventures.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/lets-get-started.html

I have a friend staying there right now he is very impressed with with the value-for-money it offers could not fault anything about the hotel or staff

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

my home away from home!

you wont find better value or service anywhere in patts. no question. alan may not know my thread name, but i wont be posting real details here!

see you later in the year mate

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

• 2 weeks later...

my home away from home!

you wont find better value or service anywhere in patts. no question. alan may not know my thread name, but i wont be posting real details here!

see you later in the year mate

Hi everyone and to the recent positive commenters….sorry for not getting back to each and everyone of you but I'm still recovering from my first timer son being here for Songkran, he had the time of his life, and yes, you've guessed it, he'll be back as soon as he can, now that he's seen the kind of life his dad's living heh heh.

I think low season has finally arrived, I can't believe how quiet the town has become, but, why are the ladies pushing their prices up??? I made a recent private survey, 1500 ST and 2000 up for LT…the BJ bars are looking increasingly like better value.

I'll be seeing you soon Wok n Rok for my szechuan soon.

Cheers

Alan.

Hi everyone and to the recent positive commenters….sorry for not getting back to each and everyone of you but I'm still recovering from my first timer son being here for Songkran, he had the time of his life, and yes, you've guessed it, he'll be back as soon as he can, now that he's seen the kind of life his dad's living heh heh.

I think low season has finally arrived, I can't believe how quiet the town has become, but, why are the ladies pushing their prices up??? I made a recent private survey, 1500 ST and 2000 up for LT…the BJ bars are looking increasingly like better value.

I'll be seeing you soon Wok n Rok for my szechuan soon.

Cheers

Alan.

Well it could just be that the word has gotten round mate.

Ah Khun Alan make me work too mut my pussy jep it low season but charge him double.

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Well it could just be that the word has gotten round mate.

Ah Khun Alan make me work too mut my pussy jep it low season but charge him double.

I guess you might be right but they only work hard for about 2 minutes, I'm not as young as I used to be.

how many ST procedures were conducted???? 5555555

I was pretty impressed with the rooms and staff, and will definitely look to stay there upon my return later in the year. Plus the owner is a great guy and will be most accommodating to reasonable requests - i'm sure.

The above is from my posting on 332 thread -but wanted share here as well.

Can highly recommend, keep up the good work Allen - prob see you in November again mate.

PS. Dockers and Eagles both went down on the weekend (yesterday) but my team got up (Saints) YAY   :GoldenSmile1: 

Hi there Mr Phill, thanks for your comments, it's always nice to hear what people think……and it was great to see the eagles get their arse handed to them again by the dockers.

I hope we see you again towards the end of the year.

cheers

Alan.

Hey guys, 'kin hot today…..I've received notification of how much it's going to cost to show the world cup this year.

30,000 baht for bars big or small and 100,000 baht for bars with rooms (hotels, guest houses and the like) this is an extraordinary amount of beer to sell at ridiculous times of the night and especially during low season. Jules Rime can shove his trophy up his arse.  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5: :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  :Finger5:  kudos to those who will get it and chokdee kap. 

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't believe what happened last night at such short notice, one minute I'm being dry humped next minute being told to go home…..last time I was told to go home was by my science teacher Mr RA Taylor after he caught me, Adrian and Kevin at the back of the class doing something with a picture of Miss Emma Peel, mmmmmmmmmmmmm Emma Peel  :10:  :10:  :10:

Hopefully we're only looking at a couple of days, I've just read the Navy last night took control of the Pattaya police station and the guy in charge (a staunch red shirt supporter) has disappeared up to Bangkok. It can only be for the good of the people. Who will the jet ski renters bribe now?

I couldn't believe what happened last night at such short notice, one minute I'm being dry humped next minute being told to go home…..last time I was told to go home was by my science teacher Mr RA Taylor after he caught me, Adrian and Kevin at the back of the class doing something with a picture of Miss Emma Peel, mmmmmmmmmmmmm Emma Peel  :10:  :10:  :10:

Hopefully we're only looking at a couple of days, I've just read the Navy last night took control of the Pattaya police station and the guy in charge (a staunch red shirt supporter) has disappeared up to Bangkok. It can only be for the good of the people. Who will the jet ski renters bribe now?

mmm i hear you about Emma Peel AKA Diana Rigg. She is a great example of how rough time is on a pretty lady...

from this:

The-Queen-of-Sin-diana-rigg-19937116-400-301.jpg

to this:

game-of-thrones-queen-of-thorns.jpg

mmm i hear you about Emma Peel AKA Diana Rigg. She is a great example of how rough time is on a pretty lady...

from this:

attachicon.gifThe-Queen-of-Sin-diana-rigg-19937116-400-301.jpg

to this:

attachicon.gifgame-of-thrones-queen-of-thorns.jpg

I knew this but didn't want to acknowledge it……..

Another day in paradise eh! Not all bad though, a few early nights never hurt anyone and just think of the cash you've saved for when it's all over……what's beginning to really piss me off is the information my reasonably priced friend at the local constabulary is giving me, for the second time….WRONG.  I was informed last night that closure was extended "till midnight, only to be called upon at 10:30 by some scary individuals to close down or else  :Attitude:

According to the news it is supposed to be 'til 12 tonight, but I did not see that until almost 9. so I'm guessing the word did not get spread to everyone.

Edited by furryman

Tonight's the night…..midnight 'till 4 am  :Grin_Jump1:  :Grin_Jump1:  :Grin_Jump1:  :Grin_Jump1:  :Grin_Jump1:  :Grin_Jump1:  :Grin_Jump1:  :Grin_Jump1:  :Grin_Jump1:  :Grin_Jump1:

TO WAI OR NOT TO WAI….THAT IS THE QUESTION.

I'm becoming more and more frustrated with the never ending misuse of the wai, I'm seeing guys giving them to bargirls, vendors, each other and last night I watched a guy give a wai to a girl of about 6 selling flowers  :Anger8:  :Hair_Out1:

A simple rule to follow is what our parents would have taught us as we grew up…..respect your elders and people of authority, my girls give wais to me because I am both their elder and boss, but I do not give one in return, I always acknowledge it and give a slight nod with a polite sawasdee krap. I do every time to my Thai peers, and it's up to them if they return one to me.

• Like 2

Stayed at the English Rose for two weeks in April as my regular place changed hands and the contact e-mail was MIA.

My room with balcony was excellent for the price @ 650 per night. Everything looked brand new, good shower and air con.

Alan is a decent bloke, happy to chat or have a game of pool. Two decent pool tables in the bar area.

Girls IDs are kept behind the bar for our safety.

Would recommend it to anyone.