Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

sounds fair i guess, a 3000baht limit is a lot of beers, he wouldnt of gotten away with doing that in the wild west so he certainly wont in thai haha

By the way whats your other bar called and where is it,

Good to hear from you again Ulfric...the other bar is the original English Rose, it's at the other end of Soi Diana, turn left at second road and it's about 50 mts on the left.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

ah cool il check it when im over, you too!

Played some pool in the new English rose last night, although seems like it might have been more exciting in the other one!

Anyway, a big shout out to whoever was in charge of music last night. I can honestly say I have never heard New Kids on the Block or Mel and Kim played in another Pattaya bar, but last night we had both at English Rose. Sterling effort! Brought back many memories!

Guys:

I tried to book him for Christmas - New Years and he was booked up, but great response from Alan and the rooms look nice...Take a look...

http://englishrosepattaya.com/Rooms%20details.php?P1=1&PHPSESSID=spj5e6o15qieu8v47q3roahr97

Good Luck,

TNF

Played some pool in the new English rose last night, although seems like it might have been more exciting in the other one!

Anyway, a big shout out to whoever was in charge of music last night. I can honestly say I have never heard New Kids on the Block or Mel and Kim played in another Pattaya bar, but last night we had both at English Rose. Sterling effort! Brought back many memories!

No Bros ? I'm sure you'd have liked them when you was a boy  :GoldenSmile1: .

No Bros ? I'm sure you'd have liked them when you was a boy  :GoldenSmile1: .

Don't forget Jimmy Somerville and the Communards

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

We ate out last night at a place on 2nd Road, end of Soi Diana, turn right about 50 yards or so, I think it was called the Green Bottle. I had a T bone that was quite possibly, the best I've had in a very long time....there was very little effort in cutting it, it almost fell apart, for around about 300 baht.

They have a band Friday to Sunday and the rest of the week, there is a guy playing a piano and singing, and doing a pretty good job too.

Well worth a go.....

Good to hear from you again Ulfric...the other bar is the original English Rose, it's at the other end of Soi Diana, turn left at second road and it's about 50 mts on the left.

would that have been the old happy bar?

would that have been the old happy bar?

That's right, the old happy bar, the other ladies left, but now I've a great bunch of girls, young and not so young. It's a great spot just there.

TO ALL PA MEMBERS

I am offering a 10% discount on all rooms between the beginning of February to the end of March, for all stays over 1 week....for more information please contact me here, or by phone 0899332760 or through my website www.englishrosepattaya.com

As you can see from my website pictures, my rooms have, wall mounted flat screen TVs, air, fridge, king size bed, security box, dressing table, table and chairs and ensuite bathroom.

We are located approx' 20 metres from Soi Buah Khow, and very close proximity to LK Metro, Soi Lengkee and Soi Diana.

Looking forward to helping you with your stay in Pattaya.

Cheers

Alan.

Hey guys....I've just got back from the 2nd road bar and decided to sit in the office a flick around the TV. Channel 2 Pattaya news....fuck off, channel 28 Russian condos for sale....fuck off, channel 43 Denzel Washington....fuck off, channel 26, BBC news...Australia 356 for not many.....FUCK OFF.

TO ALL PA MEMBERS

I am offering a 10% discount on all rooms between the beginning of February to the end of March, for all stays over 1 week....for more information please contact me here, or by phone 0899332760 or through my website www.englishrosepattaya.com

As you can see from my website pictures, my rooms have, wall mounted flat screen TVs, air, fridge, king size bed, security box, dressing table, table and chairs and ensuite bathroom.

We are located approx' 20 metres from Soi Buah Khow, and very close proximity to LK Metro, Soi Lengkee and Soi Diana.

Looking forward to helping you with your stay in Pattaya.

Cheers

Alan.

Hey Alan  you prob best starting a new thread with this info, it will get a lot more attention if its at the top of the board :)

Hey Alan  you prob best starting a new thread with this info, it will get a lot more attention if its at the top of the board :)

At the top of what board? And how?

Think he means put it in Accommodation section, Alan.

If you look just to the right of where the title is  it says you have 12 followers of this converstaion, these people like me will receive an email every time someone posts into it. Because it is an old topic now im assuming it might have fallen down the list somewhat. Meaning you are getting less exposure on the site.

I think this topic is posted in business owners forum . .

meaning most of the people looking in the forum its self will be business owners, I think from memory some one sent me a link to it when i was looking for accommodation.

I would never have seen it otherwise as i wouldn't have clicked on the business owners forum.

what im suggesting is maybe copy and past your advert above into a new topic in Accomadation or barstool banter which will give you some fresh viewing / exposure . . . 

All you do is click on the TAB that says forums at the top.

Pick a forum to post in.

Click on create a new topic.

Write a heading and paste your advert and click finnish or send and it should be done :)

• 2 weeks later...

Morning guys....end of another one tonight, I hope all your celebrations go according to plan...... To all of you who need just one more party, please come along to my place tomorrow night 1 January (I know it's short notice sorry)

Pig on a spit, and other stuff to keep the waistline firmly in place, and of course, happy hour all night.

Hope to see you

Cheers

Alan.

Happy Birthday Alan 

Great party last night sorry could not stay longer.

Have a great Day

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Happy Birthday Alan 

Great party last night sorry could not stay longer.

Have a great Day

Thanks Chris....I think I had a great time (my birthday) :-/ I hope the music wasn't too bad or loud! The pigs were a little below par! But I only had one ear and a tail left this morning....so I suppose they were ok.

Cheers buddy

Alan.

I think I need lessons on how to post BIG signs and all that stuff.......I'm working with an iPad, not a laptop, that might be the problem, but I have just bought one, so when I get it working the way it should be, I'll be in touch Chris.

Cheers

Alan.

Alan, sorry I could not make your party last night, I stayed at your place a month ago a great set up you have best of luck for future.

Alan, sorry I could not make your party last night, I stayed at your place a month ago a great set up you have best of luck for future.

Thanks for your comment and custom, hope to see you again in the not too distant future mate.

morning guys.....i got back from Australia Christmas day after spending a week there, to sort a few things out and to see my kids, that side of things went ok, but, i quickly realised why i choose to live here, below are 10 reasons....

• 140kg+ ladies in tight clothing...if they were 2" taller they would be perfectly round
  • my local bar, 310 - 360 baht for a bottle of beer
  • the sheer amount of food served on plates as big as bin lids
  • the number of drive thru's
  • my local bars Christmas lunch 1300 baht
  • Pattaya 1st timers referring to the whores everywhere here, this got me into several heated arguments
  • tits bigger than king kongs scrotum
  • I lived there for 25 years, not as if I don't know what I'm talking about, but going back shows me how greedy the country really is
  • petrol 450 baht per litre
  • police / nanny state laws...I thought England was bad enough..but fuck me its ridiculous there
  • i know i said 10, but, i forgot the West Coast Eagles

My daughter and son are the best thing to have happened to me, they are my most favourite things and if it wasn't for them, i would never go back to Australia, my sincerest apologies to all aussies, but thats my opinion. as i was flying in to Shewannaboom, i felt I was coming home.

All comments taken on board, wether I agree or pay any attention to them is another thing.

Love you all

Alan.

]<br />My daughter and son are the best thing to have happened to me, they are my most favourite things and if it wasn't for them, i would never go back to Australia, my sincerest apologies to all aussies, but thats my opinion. .

<br /><br />Lol, no offence taken here. I am an Aussie, embarrassed about his country and his fellow citizens. I would be living in SE Asia, love the enthos (lived in Cambodia for 12 months as a trial) but I really dislike the weather. I live way out in the bush here in Aus so I can avoid most of the shyte but more and more I am thinking of moving to NZ. Only thing that worries me is if it's a fryin' pan - fire move.

You forgot:

Poker machines

Medicare surcharge

Tax on smokes

Speed cameras

Tolls

House prices

Public transport

Carbon tax

Militant unions

Government red tape

I love my country I just don't like it and I'm 5 th generation.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2